Rang Badalti Odhani

Best of RBO-- The best lines! (Page 10)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
@ SVS
Beautifullly put:)

Welcome to ShaNak world! Their story, as you have described, is the very point of RBO. That's the foundation on which this story has been built.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@SYS....was just about to ask you to join in on this thread as well!!!

Of course plain lines are not enough...they need to be supported by a good story foundation and actors who have the ability to convince the audience and make them feel the depth of the lines.

Like I just pointed out previously...in holding her chin and making her look at him...KT did a great job...it required the anger and pain to be well balanced and he excelled at it. Same with Yashu...it is not very easy to pretend having a lump in your throat and choking on your words!

I agree with you on the part of the essence of RBO....And thats the main reason why we fail to be patient and like the present track....RBO was different altogther ...not the typical.....guys meets girl kind of story!

I liked the way you described the Shanak falling in love part...but I dont think it was mere belief in each other that made them fall in love...maybe one of the reason but not the only one...What brought them togther was the discovery that both of them were vulnerable..despite pretending not to be so! And they were the only ones to discover this about the other. Another thing that brought them close was maybe the fact that they both were always what they were..no pretense...just transparent!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@Souma.N
Ah we have psychic connection going on=p
You're so right about the chin thing.I went and youtubed that scene again after I read your post.Tear-jerker!
And yeah since the beginning they weren't out to impress each other and so they actually saw the worst that each could be(Shaan's moment of anger when he pushes her against the wardrobe and asks for his husbandly rights)
I think the CVs should focus on their love and how it's developing along with all else.I mean there are so many places they can go with this.For this love to grow from strength to strength. *sigh*

SHANAKFANkubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Souma.N
Ah we have psychic connection going on=p
You're so right about the chin thing.I went and youtubed that scene again after I read your post.Tear-jerker!
And yeah since the beginning they weren't out to impress each other and so they actually saw the worst that each could be(Shaan's moment of anger when he pushes her against the wardrobe and asks for his husbandly rights)
I think the CVs should focus on their love and how it's developing along with all else.I mean there are so many places they can go with this.For this love to grow from strength to strength. *sigh*

Beautiful scene...think I mentioned it somewhere...the beauty of the scene is not in him coming close...but after-wards when he tells her to get lost and she leaves crying to embrace the photo of Suraj and when Shaan sees this he realizes how low he had stooped and feels ashamed!!! Fantastic! The repentance is superb and strikes the magical note!

kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
You know the whole part after the accidental confession to Natasha was actually quite memorable where both are in love with each other but unsure of the other's love because of their insecurities.It gave us sad but beautiful scenes which were brilliantly enacted by KT and YM.The pain, the confusion, the vulnerability all came across spectacularly

SHANAKFANkubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Could not agree more!!!

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Am absolutely enjoying this discussion, Souma and SYS.

Was it belief in each other, was it recognition that both are vulnerable characters? Ah.... that's what love is about... so difficult to define, and so many facets to it, and so many ways of interpreting it... the CVs of RBO explored all these so wonderfully for so long.... Those of us who followed it for months ought to be forgiven for demanding the same 'quality'....

kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Am absolutely enjoying this discussion, Souma and SYS.

Was it belief in each other, was it recognition that both are vulnerable characters? Ah.... that's what love is about... so difficult to define, and so many facets to it, and so many ways of interpreting it... the CVs of RBO explored all these so wonderfully for so long.... Those of us who followed it for months ought to be forgiven for demanding the same 'quality'....

I know Gaayu Di..Its so sad to see that a show as good as RBO is now on its death bed..creativity wise!

kubare

Go to top