Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Priya
Tell me abt it... we have song paens about Natasha here... god knows, Shaan loves her or not, we do...

That says something abt this forum na?  There is an assumption ki people are blindly biased abt ShaNak. But no. Not true.  Natasha was much loved. People felt very bad for her even when they didn't know Rucha wud get married and the character will be off... even when Tasshu was around, and there was this fear ki kahin Shaan uske saath na jaaye, Natasha was never scolded very much. Just an occasional exasperation but never hated....

Bcos she got good lines, her character was superbly sketched, and Rucha played it very subtly, understated, very calm... Taashu was everything Shaan was not. and she was the most mature of the 3- Khanak, Shaan and her....

Wish she was the one returning, instead of some ajnabi.
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is solely for CVs & dialogue writers of RBO ...

Please its a humble request to go through the BEST LINES of RBO ..... Please have a look at wat AWESOME work it is !!!!!!!

Can we have some of the original RBO punch back .... in the dialogues atleast ????????
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ shalini couldnt agree more, going through this thread always makes me smile, just last night I watched that scene priya mentioned I too liked natasha and felt really bad for her.
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May - Desperate measures needed .... Kuch karo ... How can RBO go down the drains so easily ????

Rafia - Yups ... Seriously ..  Thats why i got this topic back on page 1 .... CVs need to know ... looks like they have forgotten what magic they had created with the dialogues !!!!!!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditee

Saaaz

I know how you ABS LOVE good writing

I always like lines that say simple things but convey a powerful meaning. It doesnt necessarily have to be page long for me, nor does it need to have rich poetry.
Thats why I LOVEEEEE GULZAR! ......... on a side noteπŸ˜‰

Natasha: Ladai mere pyaar aur tumhaare farz ke beech thi, kaun jeeta?
Khanak: DONO!

Natasha: Main jis Shaan ko jaanti thi, woh gair zimmedaar, swarthi ..... insaan tha
Khanak: Lekin jis shaan ko main chhodkar ja rahi hoon, woh suljhhue, badedilwaale hain

Shaan: Khanak tum theek to ho na? (at his office)
Tashu: Oh ya! Chahe ko theek ho ya na ho, tumhari dosti theek hai Shaan

Khanak (when she is trying to coach Shaan to talk to Tashu) Agar theek se na kaha jaaye to sach bhi jhoot lagta hai.

Khanak (on the phone once again referring to Tashu) :Sach jhoot ke faisle baad mein, dil ke faisle pehle lene chahiye

Natasha: Khanak tumhari dost hai na, tumhe phir woh bataakar kyon nahi gayi?
Shaan:"DOSTI??????!!!!"😑😑 (That one word said it all! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, You have NO CLUE how much I am attracted to her, if it hadnt been for this sham of a wedding, I would have taken her to bed, thats how much I want her!)

Khanak: Unhoney mujhe bhavishya vaani di ki mere do bache bhi hongey!
Shaan: KIASE Khanak? Kya tumhari teesri shaadi ki bhi bhavishya vani ki unhoney?
(OMG! what a blow that was. HE WAS HOPPING MAD!πŸ˜‘πŸ’”. He knew she was going to be gone soon, hearing about her future children, he was just about ready to murder her for leaving him AND for fantasizing about having ANOTHER GUY's kids..............😳😳. OMG! He is the most god---n passionate guy on TV today)

Khanak (spoon feeding him halwa): Jaante hain aap to bilkul bache hain?
Shaan: (UNABASHEDLY SMUG) JAANTA HOON!πŸ‘πŸ‘
(They couldnt have made him any more lovable!)

Khanak is such a strong, sensitive, intelligent woman!
YM has never failed to impress me with her dialog delivery!

Will add more......

Blue Bold😳

And when he says that whenever he sees her laughing he feels like hurting her or something to that effect!HOT!lol.Typical romance fiction hero!
rafia 24 thumbnail
heres another beautiful scene i love all the BG scores especially the la la laa lalaa la la (i miss them) and love shaans expressions and when he goes close to her.
 and its soooo true all girls do like a lil filmy/sheesy lines when boys are expressing their love

enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81K034UePD4

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rafia-so good.Now I know why the scenes after Khanak's confession though we get to see the romance fall flat when compared to these scenes.I caught up with RBO in the last 2 weeks staying late and all but I could watch the scenes up to confession many times but after that the pee Loon seq etc even the SR,just may be twice or thrice.I was watching the start of Rock on track and I can't believe how the equation changed between ShaNak all of a sudden!

The sceen you posted,they were so involved and Shantanu's expression,that little smile was so cute!h showed that be can be passionate too when need arises lol.
rafia 24 thumbnail
smitha your soo right the tracks get progressively worse :( im on cycle 4 on yt and coming up to the garage scenes, been watching a lil every night b4 i sleep its so nice to see the old scenes again
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today I bring you thoughts of Shaan...these are lines...but potrayed through Shaan's mind...I always liked these lines because somewhere on Indian TV, thoughts through dialogues was lost..(.what with camera zooming on everyone;s faces- you know the saas-bahu serials)....the beauty of fantastic lines through a character's thoughts not only tell us what they think...but also reveal something about the character thinking those lines and something about the character they are thinking about....and the beauty of RBO's thought dialogues was the placement of these thoughts....they always were placed in such a way into the scene...kept the viewer wanting more and brought such clarity into the storyline....

Shaan's thoughts....

1. Dhulwadi- just before Khanak's second marriage-while her mother or someone nazar utarofies....
Jab pehli baar usse mila tha tab shaadi uski Suraj se hone wali thi, dulhan thi magar khila khila has rahi thi, bak-bak tho uski band hi nahi hoti thi,,,magar aaj...uski chehre pe kitni udaasi uski aankhon mein kitna dard hai....uski to zindagi bikhar gayi hai, pata nahi kab woh apne iss dard ko sambhal payegi...payegi bhi ya nahi............... 

2. Post KKH sequence:  Oh God!! Maine kal raat Khanak ko hug kiya, Natasha kahaan thi.??..Khanak se main kya kahoonga? Use kaise face karoonga main? 

3. Post Khank leaving home: GOD!! Kaisi ladki hai yaar?? Itni raat gaye kaunsi sensible ladki ghar chodke jaati hai...maine keh diya chali jao, to chali gayi....jaise meri har baat sunti hai...use kuch hogaya to.....samajh mein nahin aata yeh khanak meri tarah kyun nahin hai... relaxed! agar mere saath yeh hua hota na tho main araam se aaj raat ko soke kal subah chala jaat aise beech raat nahin....

4. Bringing Khanak home: Khanak itni bhi buri nahin hai...kuch tho khaas hai usme...usne kabhi expect nahin kiya hoga ki main yeh shart jeet jaunga...Yaar Shaan tujhe log underestimate bahut karte hai...

5.Gopi asking Khank abt Shaan: Of course achha lagta hai..Shaantanu ko koyi nahi pasand kare aisa to ho hi sakta...kehdo na ki thodi thodi banne lagi hai...itna mat socho khanak bolo na....kya bolegi khanak?? acha bolegi?? come on kuch to bolo...WHAT??????......ab agar haan nahin kahan na khanak to phir dekh lena....

6. Actually Khanak tumhe pata nahin ki mujhe kya chahiye....galati tumhari nahin..mujhe bhi abhi abhi pata chala hai ki mujhe kya chahiye..

This is a repeat post...i know...but was wondering how can change in writing department can completely ruin the show.....WHERE IS THIS SHAAN today??? who had such meaningful thoughts,,,,,,
rafia 24 thumbnail
i know i loved these shaan thoughts to thanks for the recap x