Live UD: Tum mujhse Pyar Karti ho

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri tells her that he's doing the same thing that he did to me..... Gauri also tells her that he said that you where going to do anything for him and he can do anything with you..... Gauri tells her that he wants to play a love game with you and emotions are a game for him..... Arohi gets a call from arjun and gauri says that this is his number and why is he calling you..... Gauri thinks that if they talk then everything will be ruined.... Arohi cuts the call and leaves.... She goes to chikku and tells him that she's ready to go to the party with him....

Arjun calls gauri and asks her what arohi said..... gauri tells him that you wont be able to hear what arohi said.... then she tells him that arohi said that she doesnt want to talk to a goon and that what ever happened was because you where a cop.... then she says that she's going to go to a party with chikku today.... Gauri puts the phone down and sasy that little by little they made their world now i'll little by little ruin it....

Arjun thinks that arohi cant ever say anything like that and i have to meet her and tell her that i love her as much as she does and then says i'll definitely meet you at that party.....

Chikku and arohi come to the party..... arohi thinks that i came to the party with chikku but i cant stop thinking about arjun..... chikku asks her to drink and arohi thinks that if arjun was here he would stop me and then tells chikku that i dont drink..... Chikku asks her to dance and again she thinks of what arjun would have done.... chikku asks her again but arohi tells him that she doesnt feel like it and chikku just leaves to dance.....

arohi's standing by herself and arjun comes from behind saying where you thinking about me.... arohi says yes and that my finace isnt a liar like you..... Arjun tells her that he was going to tell her the truth and should have and thats he's sorry... arohi tells him that i shouldnt talk to you and im here with chikku.... arjun says that by helpness and that you love me.... arjun tells her that he met gauri today.... arohi tells him your the worse person your saying sorry and then reminding of what you said to gauri.... Arjun asks her did she tell you what i told her and arohi says yes every single word and now i dont want to talk to you..... arohi tells him that she's going to chikku to dance and leaves.....

arohi goes to chikku and they start to dance.... arjun thinks that i know your doing this to make me jealous but i know you love me and i can even make you jealous..... Arjun goes to a girl and asks her to dance and he goes near arohi and starts to dance with the girl..... Arjun then goes to get the girl a drink and arohi sees this and asks chikku to get her a drink too and arjun gets mad.... Arjun goes to arohi and turns her around and tells her you cant drink..... They both think about the time when she was drunk at the cottage.... arohi tell him that if you tell he that i cant drink i wont well your wrong.... arjun asks whats wrong with her.... arohi tells him that the guy i liked was someone else and your a criminal.... Arjun leaves and just then chikku comes with a drink and arohi drinks it will arjun looks at her..... arohi tells chikku to get her one more drink..... arjun goes to her and tells her that im listening to you because i made a mistake but that doesnt mean that if the story didnt start out good its not good.... some storys have different begining and a different end....

Arjun tells her that i feel the difference and arohi says even i can and i hate you more than i did before..... then she tells him that she doesnt want to see his face anymor and tells him to get out..... arjun holds her hand and arohi tells him that you'll go to jail one day or another then why today and holding a girl's hand forcefully is a crime.... Then she tells him about what his dad said at the police station and then says that you dont deserve me and then says I HATE YOU..... arohi tells him that i'll dance with my finace in front of you..... arohi thinks that arjun just leave i dont know what im saying in anger i dont want to say anything more.... Arjun thinks that arohi i can do the same things you are doing.... they both stare at each other....

NO PRECAP
dont forget ot press the LIKE button and also to read the WRITTEN update
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for doing the update πŸ€—
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnksssssssssssssssssssssss
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks so much!! I hope Arjun & Arohi meet in that party!! It's important they meet and talk to each other to clear these misunderstandings!!
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much....Gauri is turning into a pure vamp now....
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat a hot epsidoe....thanks a tonne...!! :)
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. 
-sia- thumbnail
sort of liked today's epi though it was sad to watch them like that!! jus hope that their indifferences are sorted out soon n we have them back together as one!!! n gauri plz give me a break..never expected u to join the long list of baddies/vamps!!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update😊 So this Gauri has started creating misunderstandings...im afraid of her so much nowπŸ˜’ 
mbluvkk2 thumbnail

i jst hate that gauri😑   😑she is the most selfish gal...she dnt hv feelings for ny one....arohi ko sab jhut jhut bola n arohi ne uspr trust kiya use apni best frnd samaj kar...huh huh huh huh!!!!!!!! hate her m really feeling bad for arohi n arjun hey plz dnt cry 😭😭because of that stupid gal...she's creating misunderstandings btwn both of u....u both were doing grt job....karan's expresion is awesome he's doing fab acting....arohi u were the most finest actress in today's television industry...both of u were fab actors...plz both of u come together we cat c u lyk this πŸ˜”