India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 97)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ Anj arre he was a cheapskate when he stopped Geet from sitting on his kitchen counter, his 30 crore outhouse!  LOL  Later he let her stay there! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethes-pixie-liv2laughvivacious_gurlAnjanaYYZ

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Caco
Well said

@ Nabs
No one said that. There is a lot of anticipation that they showed during the engagement track. Please remember that. They are not showing that here. It completes the picture. It has nothing to do with the physical act of passion in the end. The anticipation and the teasing is all part of the fun. It is that anticipation and teasing that we want to see. For example how Maan teased Geet in the bath tub scene. That was a very passionate scene. It had nothing to do with the physical act of love but it showed how attracted he was to her and he was not scared to let her know it. She on the other hand was a little on the back foot not knowing how to handle that attention.

Their relationship has moved to another level now based on what all they have been through. On some level he should tease her the same way and see how she responds. She is a lot more bossy with him now than she was at that stage of the relationship simply because she had a comfort level now with him that was lacking back then. She knows him a lot better and he knows her a lot better too. So yes this comfort level should be manifest in more cuddling and also with a supressed passion from MSK's side.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chipAnvi2009-pixie-cacoethesvivacious_gurlSofnaMishtyShonaswan20AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Anjana: I dont see why she is not the victim anymore? I thought Sasha, NT and PQ were all involved in what transpired before KBM- wouldn't she want them all bought to heel? Why wouldn't she want to find out- who locked her in the archives room?She may be unimportant in Geet;s scheme of things now- and probably Geet has said that a couple of times too- but Geet ignores her at her own peril. The actress is unavailable- but I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Sasha, the character has mended her ways. So Geet is still very much the target. I would watch my step in office, if I were Geet.

Its too late in the show for retribution for Kurban Hua fiasco but how can Geet sideline the KBM fiasco?

Pixie - When it came to NT then Sasha and PQ were also her victims. And they self-corrected by disassociting themselves with NT.  If Sasha had herself done anything more malicious then asked MK to go meet a client... then i could see need for justice?  Here Sasha did not major wrong... As for the archive room... again that is a prank at NT's behest and Sasha is no longer there at NT's beck n call...

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 17 December 2010 at 1:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-cacoethesvivacious_gurlswan20liv2laugh

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
now what is this chuda Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-liv2laugh

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Arpita hello HugMe thinks he should do Kanyadan if geet parents is not present,  He was really caring.  Adi, Pinky and her dad  was the one who gave her family support early in Delhi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10-pixie-liv2laughswan20

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I am not aware of this girl not seeing the chooda custom. It is usually given by the girl's mama and not the groom/groom's family. 

I went along to choose my own chooda- coz I didnt want anything too flashyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10polly23swan20

sravs_10 Senior Member
sravs_10
sravs_10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Already 94 pages ....Den is moving too fast today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Okay im just dropping in to say hi!
And going to sleep

I liked the epi.
Good they went with pink- i lik pink!

Hug n kiss were cute!

Gc's fingers r oh so awesome!!