Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 96)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL.....passion can be shown by a mere touch....a whisper or a look in the eye Embarrassed

Exactly with those long piano fingers, one can do wonders when it comes to passion na!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethes-Divine-Sofna

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Frozen as usual coz ish -3 outisde so I am gonna stalk for sum tym..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses-pixie-

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL.....passion can be shown by a mere touch....a whisper or a look in the eye Embarrassed

Agree and this is what CVs need to GRASP!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23veil_of_rosescacoethes-Divine--pixie-Sofnamchopra49erFan

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

@Anj, Sasha issue needed to be handled when she supported and helped NT against MSK and Geet. That timing was perfect. To me, "justice delayed is justice denied." MSK still does not know that it was Sasha who spoiled Mr. Chopra's party for Geet, she was the one who always troubled Geet in the office, she supported NT against Geet, she leaked the info in the newspaper putting KC's image at stake. You think after knowing all this, he would punish her by just ignoring her. NO. We waited and waited as viewers for Sasha's (the villian) case to open in front of MSK and that never happened, hence the disappointment. This loop seems to me will never close now and this was an important loop. 

@Jyo, I dont think so showing one or 2 passionate scenes in a week at this stage will look odd. Does'nt MSK feel like holding Geet close to him all the time, kissing her on her lips (being happy with cheek kiss LOL), being more close to her physically, jataofying husband rights on her, talking to her about the future of their baby, etc. We can get at least some passion compared to none na. 
About NT case, yes MSK is on  cloud 9 with this marriage, but he cant ignore it completely. Just 1 scene with him telling dadi that he wont take the decision to withdraw NT case before involving Geet on this matter, and he will talk to Geet only after marriage as he does not want to give her any tension during marriage was MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR US, AS AUDIENCE. But we have gotten none, zero, nada, nil continuation on this matter, which is upsetting. I am not saying problem should be solved before marriage, but 1 dadi-MSk scene is definitely missing or 1 MSK self-talk scene is missing, and this is damn important issue, which can not totally be ignored. Some continuation is needed. Had dadi not taken the decision in front of Arjun, then it was fine, but she did decide, and MSK never told her what he thinks about his decision. So we as audience do not know what he is thinking or doing on this matter. Even if he plans to do nothing at the moment, at least show us a scene where MSk decides to do nothing. 

@Vini, Caco Hug. Vini we ought to have same issues by default. It will be shocking the day we differ. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipveil_of_rosescacoethes-pixie-SofnaMishtyShonaAnjanaYYZ

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Anj: We are projecting a lot of stuff here which I dont think the writers have ever even shown. I have never felt Geet is uncomfortable physically around Maan. She maybe Shy/Coy but never acted as if she is traumatized by physical intimacy. 

He stepped back- not because she needed time to heal- but because he wanted to her to accept her feelings for him. At least thats what I saw on screen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescacoethesMishtyShonaliv2laughAnjanaYYZ

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@shradha - the moment i saw those bangals today i realised it was the chuda n i was like.... W*H....how come she is seeing them now???

@shreya - isnt Mamaji supposed to make the gal wear the chuda after it is dipped in kachha dudh on the day of the wedding in the morning????
n here MSK is talking bout making her wear it on the night of their SR..... all their fundae r wrong..... they hv a creative like pawandeep who is a pakka punju...karishma randahwa, pijush sachdev, nikunj, drashti...all r punjus.... haan u r right drashti aint gujju...she is a punju..... n yet they all r making this mistake of chuda darshan.....

Edited by deniac - 17 December 2010 at 1:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23veil_of_roses-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laughmchopra

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

CACO ME LOVE YOU HugBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-cacoethesMarshP-Divine-liv2laughTheRowdiest

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ Caco  hi 5Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethes-Divine-liv2laugh

Go to top