India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 94)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-pixie-]@Gouri/Jyo: Courtship phase needs to be age appropriate. I think I mentioned this previously- this kind of courtship would be appropriate if they were a couple of 20 years getting married. She is 18, I grant you. He is significantly older, and more often than not controls their relationship too. So I find this whole gazing into her eyes, lifting her chin all the time very OTT.[/QUOTE]

@anj - sorry to quote

@shradha - Their relationship is driven by her comfort...MSK has given her the right to decide the limits...he wont do anything which she might not be comfortable with ...... see u said it right...relationship change as per the age...here she is 18...n for her its still teenage mushy love... though she has matured very fast due to the incidents in her life, she is still a child.... he is significantly older but when it come to their relationship he needs to come to her level.... u cant expect a child to become more mature....the matured one has to lower their level and adjust to the lower level.... thats what maan is doing.... going to geet's level..... n thats y those eye gazes n chin lifts..... i really dont find them OTT.....

Edited by deniac - 17 December 2010 at 1:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipcacoethes-Divine-mchopraSofnaMishtyShonaliv2laughAnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

now since shardaha mentioned..u all know abt chooda or wnat me to educate u on that..me expert at chooda description..u see thats my fav part of the jewellery that i buy with my cousins..hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laugh

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Take done on pg 2

Here for lazy phoolss

----------------------------------
-Anj CVz have taken ur cheapstake thread to their heart... everydayy they are trying to prove it..
First he gifts Gith a Cell Phone
Then he gifts the whole Office a cell phone
and today bangless

though I am doubtful abt the qualityErmm

-And kurri Runs to givee a hug awww I guess Munda knws he wants a hug gift her sumthinLOL
So we have 23 Hugs in 7 MonthssApprove

-Awww I loved what Geet said and the body language was so perfect as soon as geet said you have put me in your control.Maan hugs her even more tight and then the smile with a sigh of relief..EmbarrassedI loved it..GC nd DD u were great thereeStar

-OMG They were not even having a lip-lock and the screen goes Mistyy..
So do we have to imagine whole SR in Lightss OffStern Smile
I am HopeLess nowGeek

-So preparations already on so when its gonna be happeningg she has to carry tht gift box with banglessLOLeverywheree and sit with it on the bedd...

-Sweet Talks there where he says how his life bcumss dull if she is angry with himEmbarrassedyou add fragrance to my life..Geet: You are my life.If you are close to me..The whole world is at my feet..Dhillon Good jub thereeClap

-OYEEEEEEEEE Errr--Jun My Dad is out with his Talwaar..No putting nazar on my mum's Namee U betta call her Anniee..Angry

-I hope Geet doesn't mean changing herself for him coz even Maan has said before and I will say it again
"Koi Pyaar kare toh Tumse Kare
Koi Tumhe Badal ke Pyaar Kare
Woh Pyaar nahi Sauda Hai"

-Maan in his CasualssEmbarrassedBig smileAww was soo longing to see him in this purple one ever since tht amristsar episode and thank god they are not playing matching matching todayy...LOL

-MSK training Kurri to be a Purfectt Housewifee.... I am tellin ya He ix Experiencedd...Cool

-nakewl's backBig smilehis expressionss wen kurri was gonna tear the cardROFL

-Awww daadi nd geet's scene was adorableeBig smileI lovedd how Maan is so happy tht she is bonding with his closed ones the way he smiled wen he saw geet hug daadi nd annie bothEmbarrassed

Nikunj is improvinggBig smile

-Geet asking for Opinion and he NODS at eveyrthing coz he is too buzzy checking the girls out in the magazine he was readingROFLROFLAnd then he covers up by praising her Khoosbsurati and Kurri falls into his trapp..I knw Munda has been there done tht for sureeROFL

-Ermm dun knw if I am right but I think he was trying to tell us tht their love is not Materialistic it is their love tht matters for each others companioinship, he don't give a damn abt wat they buy or wear...Big smile
so it does not matter how much he gifts her..his love for her is enoughEmbarrassed

A really Sweet Episodee all Happy happy Big smile

-Editing Goof-ups Sandip and Gunjan even we can make out the real and reel life's timings..Annie was there wholee day while it is evening for maaneet huh and wat did she do in those 18 hrs wid errjun STRIP stripp...Shut Up Shut Up... err u think we r dumb...

And 2morrow she is gonna get stuck wid him in the lift huh..Thankshh for showing tht precap most ppl will give up 2morrow's episode coz of the horror movei we hav to watch 2morrow....
Pull up ur socks star one Ur promotion Tactics are not workingConfusedOuch

GC nd DD were fantastic with tehir comic timings expressionsStars etc Love yaa guyssHug
Was drooling ova MSK after agessDay Dreaming

-The Dev BOMB was a bit unexpected but ohw ell thank god tht brings sum spice to the show so interesting precap Tonguebut the preview wasStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chip-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laugh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Another inconsistency, Geets tells him she won't accept gift til after marriage, what about all this shopping, isnt he spending on her too!   Anyway,  he is not kanjoos!
The Cheapstake thing was JOKE!  ROFLROFL And CVs trying to prove me wrong!  More seriously - Geet already explained this.  She made up that rule in the moment becoz she was annoyed and confused why 1 min he is mad and the next trying to gift her a phone!  She explained that to him when he asked. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-Divine--pixie-liv2laughmchopra49erFan

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
even though Sasha is not so important to the show anymore, but shouldn't they finish  her character. By showing something like whatever she did before with geet was wrong, she should have repent.  I think  the Cvs ended her role at KBM fiasco when she refused to help NT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-liv2laugh

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@all, i am sorry to interfere in the middle but who wants passion now? Passion cannot come now. This is india not hollywood that the moment a couple confess they look for a chance to go to bed! Sorry for being so frank. This is the actual beauty of real love when you get over passionate out of anxiety if you will lose your loved one, before confession and have patience as long as you dont get married. Maan-geet are on the right track friends :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23veil_of_rosescacoethes-pixie--Divine-MishtyShonaliv2laughmchopravivacious_gurl

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

i agree with gauri..when geet can become a kid why cant Maan just be himslef and go back to the age he missed..we cant do that in real life but reel life mein toh we can na..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie--Divine-Sofnaliv2laugh

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Okay am off now. Had fun in many ways ROFL

Laugh at things that weren't even funny n laughed harder at things that were VERY funny ROFLROFLROFL

Enjoy guys! N keep the discussions going! Night night!  Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-cacoethes-Divine-liv2laugh

Go to top