India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 92)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
wow..thnks jo..defend..i will be back in ten min..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Tanu
Bye Hug

@ Anvi
I agree with everything you have said. Well said.

@ All
The problem with the writers is that they are leaving too many open loops thinking that they will use them later in the show and close them. They will end up tripping over them. ROFL ROFL

I want MSK and Geet to sit down and have a conversation along the lines of whatever we do from now on we will talk about it. We will never take an important decision without asking each other. This shows that the relationship has matured and moved forward. They need to show them discussing something beyond wedding cards and clothes. I love the scene with the clothes and agree these scenes are necessary too but they need to realize that they are becoming repetitive.

A cheek kiss or a hand kiss is not too radical and can be safely shown without the MMMs burning the Star One offices down Wink......they can work in a neck kiss too and all this can be shown aesthetically. Thumbs Up

See we have not seen a passionate Maan since a long time.....they need to show the anticipation that they both have to belong to each other. That has not been shown.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipAnvi2009polly23-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06MishtyShonavivacious_gurl

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

oh lucky me, jyo, gouri anj all here and of course other regular devils, hi there everyone

@jyo, i just loved what you said. yes, everything is going on very realistically and so i find nothing wrong with the way maan and geet is moving. But i have problems about others. I mean sasha is hanging, dev in a pendulum, meera in a swing and they are making NE act forcefully.

One thing though, at first when i saw the plastic bangles i decided not to bother about those cause its not the material but the feelings that matters but why did he had to sat that those were for C-nite?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06vivacious_gurlliv2laugh

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Tanu Gud nyt now go Jaldii u ahv work 2morrow nd ish 1 0r 2 there I thinkk Toh Jaldii Jaoo gud nytHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06liv2laugh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Pixie - I think Sasha has been vanquished from Geet's perspective.  She is of no import to Geet.  Before Geet used to worry wat everyone thought including "Sasha" and Tasha.  Maan time and againt told her/instigated her to realize that others don't matter.  Remember restaurant before Dhaaba date where she proudly shared her understanding of that lesson?  Since then she has mostly held her own with Sasha.  She just ignores Sasha or gives it back to her.  Geet is no longer Sasha's victim nor does she seek retribution for Sasha's prior misdeeds.  To her Sasha is inexistence - an irrelevant annoyance whom she could probably have MK fire in a heartbeat... but, won't becuz Sasha is good at her job.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chippolly23cacoethes-pixie-jyoti06SofnaMishtyShonaliv2laughvivacious_gurlmchopra

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@tansy - showie my lobe...u r right of late there has been no desire, passion, fights or diabetic love from me to u.... wait for my PM.... i need to pamper u, spoil u now.....
ma work....did ya ask bout my work.,.....my lobe still doesnt know that i resigned??? LOLLOLLOL...moi is doing time pass in office these days.....

@swati - hi

@anvi - i agree u need a bit of sexual tension..but right now focus is to pamper his gal.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAnvi2009-pixie-jyoti06MishtyShonaliv2laugh

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Pixie: Why cant a lover be responsible, a professional businessman, a shrewd opponent to his arch nemesis at the same time? Does he need to ignore every other facet of his life for the viewers to believe that he is in love with Geet?  When I say uni-dimensional thats what I mean...

Bang On... MSK is not a teenage... He is responsible, clever n shrewd... N the CV's need to show this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06liv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Tanu:DoneBig smile

@Ash:Sam coming soon..waitWinkLOL

@Shraddha:Execution of some of those scenes could hv been better...but in courtship period more than passion or sexual tension,u actually see sugar-coated romance and dialogue-baazi onlyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanSofnaMishtyShonaliv2laughvivacious_gurl

Go to top