India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 90)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
My biggest problem with Anie is that she cannot act.

She was showing attitude to Arjun and I was rolling my eyes when she was talking about akal thinking "Yup people's akal went ghaas charne when they picked you" ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06md410

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Anjana: I think the reason why viewers want them to close all the loops (including Sasha) is that from the beginning we have seen that she needs to be goaded into even standing up for herself. HP- every decision she took- whether to go against her family, find Dev, send Brij to Jail was post an interaction with Maan. He pushed her, goaded her, riled her into taking action and standing up for herself. She was equally a victim then and had to no expectations of justice even then. Infact she even expected Maan to strike her in one of their interactions. So while she is the perfect victim- Maan has for too long been portrayed as the perfect saviour to her perfect victim. So it is difficult for the viewers to digest these open tracks.

She has changed to some extent- in standing up for herself- especially with Dev/NT track where she did not back down even when she risked losing something she held very very dear.  She is the one who fought for Maaneet more than Maan every time- going after what she wants!But she still needs a push every  now and then to get her moving.  She/her character sketch is very fickle..which leaves me confused on most days!

Edited by -pixie- - 17 December 2010 at 1:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipAnvi2009polly23cacoethesMarshPjyoti06mchopraliv2laugh

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

@gauri: see i was right..
@all:ok sorry now i am being random..i am jst readin here and there..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23liv2laughvivacious_gurl

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

@Gouri, we are getting sugary romance since 2 weeks, which is fine and I am enjoying it, but the passion can be included once in a while too. For example, dori tying scene was a perfect blend of romance and passion. CVS can be a bit innovative and show such scenes once in a while. Today would have been perfect when they were alone in the room and all bickering was over. But instead, they ended the scene with 1 forehead kiss. Passion is a part of MSK's character, with passion I dont mean the desire, but just some sexual tension would have been perfect. There needs to be a balance between sugary romance and passionate scenes, which clearly is missing at the moment.

@Jyo, I am not saying MSK should discuss NT issue with Geet right away. All I am saying is just show us a scene or 2 where MSK is thinking about this matter or discussing it with dadi. At present, we have no  idea what he is thinking about NT case or Arjun's character. Just a scene or 2 on these matters would have been perfect here. Main drama can happen after marriage, Geet knowing all this after marriage is perfect. This is what we all wanted. But all I am saying, is we still need to know about MSK's thoughts on this matter, and this is extremely important which cvs are missing. At least show the story in the backdrop of the marriage ceremonies, dont forget it completely, thats all I am trying to say.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chippolly23-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06vivacious_gurlliv2laugh

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by deniac

relationships really need the passion, desire, fights as well as diabetic romance..... yes u can say that experience talks.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......

n me ij not getting ANY from U AngryBroken HeartCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

LOL Lolz.. m good...  n hope ur work is going gud..!!

Btw.. me should now logout.. else i will sleep thru my work tomorrow... so gud nite to all Big smile ciao

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-cacoethesvivacious_gurlliv2laugh

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Cutey: R u referring to me? Coz i don't think Parm is here now..But i am reading the previous pages..slowly..ROFLROFL

Goodnight all who's leaving! Hug

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 17 December 2010 at 1:19pm

polly23-pixie-cacoethes

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

I agree with Gouri here,...this courtship phase is actually important and in this phase u only get sugar-coated romance and not passionate ones..the desire or passion which we r talking was there in MSK till the time his mission was to make Gith his foreverEvil Smile...that mission is achieved now..MSK knows aaj nahin toh kal everything will happenROFL..so u don't see that desire anymore..its natural...I hv gone through the same in my life..desire..passion ..everything goes for a toss once confession happensLOL..after that u always expect your BF to pamper u with gifts or else u end up fighting with your BF if he doesn't listen to uLOL..Geet is doing the same with MSKLOL...so I don't find anything wrong here..mayb CVs r showing everything very realistically and so viewers r finding it hard to digestLOL...passion and desire all once again rise after marriage when they will b all set to consummate their marriage for the first time..thats another exciting phase of a relationshipEmbarrassed..but again after CON it will die down when other domestic responsibilities come on uSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chiptaqdirpolly23-pixie-SofnaMishtyShona49erFanvivacious_gurlmchopraAnjanaYYZ

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Hi gouri...

Shreya: Hmmm...

Caco: ROFLPM that tooo Daaku so that she can frame it in her wall taaki jab bhi uska dil kare, who usse dekh sake... ...

-pixie-cacoethesvivacious_gurl

Go to top