yeh dil pyaar karna nahi jantha
jaantha hai tho sirf inkaar karna ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Taiyo

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Hello!! Who is after my Rainbow Hues??? As long as Samurai Warrior is here, no one absolutely NO ONE takes panga with my Rainbow Hues, haan!! Beware folks!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-Blueberry_07Taiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@An- jab pyar kiya to darna kya...pyar kiya koi chori nahi ki....chup chup aahe bharna kya...jab pyar kiya to darna kya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-MishtyShonaBlueberry_07Taiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ahh I mish his Fav line Yeh ladki Mujhe Pagal Kar degiROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-Blueberry_07Taiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

@an: itni jaldi thak gayi..yesterdy their target was me and wifey today its u..hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Blueberry_07Taiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Shreya I completely agree that MSK's tone was not good...But its always been the same, n she should know that by now... She could have sweety told him not to order her but aske her... Also Y was she making faces while dadi educates her???? It was like she did not know that after marriage a girl should do all that....

Also her wanting to burn the cards too din't go down well with me...That part went over my head.. pls justify..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-Arwen.mchopraTaiyo

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ Daqu Aww I love u too Hugcoming  to hugging u  slow motion please remove u r Talware don't want to get chop,LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode, but as usual I am not happy with the story. In fact, I have been liking the episodes lately, but just as one episode at a time. Me not liking the story flow and continuation. Earlier, I use to like the episode plus the story as episodes took the story forward. Now I feel, I should watch each episode as a single unit, and not from the story POV. It has been 4 episodes since NT-Arjun-MSK-Dadi showdown happened in the office in Geet's absence, and we still have not seen any continuation from that side. I know marriage atmosphere is going on in the house, but MSK cannot ignore NT's case issue with Geet. 

If the actress playing Sasha has left, why havent they replaced her and exposed her character. Where the heck is Meera when her friend Geet is getting married. Why is MSK and dadi not contemplating on telling Geet at least some parts of their family history before marriage. See, again, there is no story right now, all there is, is romance and marriage, which is fine, I am enjoying it, but like I said, thats only if I take one episode at a time and not think from the story POV. 

I did not mind the sugary romance between MaanEet today. Just wished cvs added some passion to it. MSK is known for his passion, which has been missing off-lately. Last time I saw that passion was in dori tying and putting bindi scene. Passion could have been shown today in the bedroom scene where they were alone. Its night time, room is all cozy, 2 lovers about to be married are all alone, emotions are at a high, common, how much does it take to show some passion. MSK could have kissed on Geet's cheek instead of the forehead. MSK could have said a thing or 2 about their SR in his husky romantic voice. Oh well, I wish cvs show some passionate scenes before marriage. I am not saying neck kiss and all, passion can ooze without kisses too when GC and DD are onscreen. 

They can also show a scene where Geet is thinking and feeling happy that how everything in this marriage is going the way she wants. Even MSK and dadi wants it the way she likes it. This is so unlike her first fake marriage or anything she has experienced in her life. Through out her life, decisions related to her life were imposed on her and she hated that. Having a lover like MSK in her life, she feels like a free bird who can take her own decisions. There is finally a man in her life to whom her decisions, thinking, opinions matter. Not only matter, but are his priority too. Knowing her background, she should be on cloud 9 with this thought. Would love to see a scene on this matter. 

Regarding MSK, would love to see him ordering the servants to throw everything out of the attic room. There is nothing about his past mistakes that he wants to keep in his life or in his house. With Geet, he wants to start a happy new life, and there is no reason to keep the attic room filled. Its time attic room is brought into picture either by Geet or MSK.

By the way, does dadi know that Geet is pregnant. As far as I remember, dadi and geet have never talked about Geet's pregnancy. Wished cvs cleared this matter to us. 

Over all, I liked the episode Smilebut me not enjoying the fact that the story has taken a backseat. Confused

Edited by Anvi2009 - 17 December 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

najch-RD-winonapolly23secretkeeper-pixie-jyoti06Arwen.SofnaBlueberry_07mchopraTaiyo

Go to top