Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Caco: Double/Tripple like your post!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pixie - u n I were speaking last night about something - victimology - Geet was victimized by Dev.  Yes. She wants to feel passion and does with Maan, but at the same time am sure she has loads of apprehensions... an astute ashique wud give her that room to heal... he knows wat his presence does to her and no longer after her surrender/declaration... now he is taking things at her pace... even in RTM, he halted because he wanted to go at her pace not leap as he himself was tempted to... there in those scenes he was the pursuer to stepped back
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@gouri...............bingo , u said it all

In real life this mushy talk is raised to infinity of what now we r seeing between maaneet.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cacoethes

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL.....passion can be shown by a mere touch....a whisper or a look in the eye 😳

Exactly with those long piano fingers, one can do wonders when it comes to passion na!😳😳😳
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Frozen as usual coz ish -3 outisde so I am gonna stalk for sum tym..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL.....passion can be shown by a mere touch....a whisper or a look in the eye 😳

Agree and this is what CVs need to GRASP!
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anj, Sasha issue needed to be handled when she supported and helped NT against MSK and Geet. That timing was perfect. To me, "justice delayed is justice denied." MSK still does not know that it was Sasha who spoiled Mr. Chopra's party for Geet, she was the one who always troubled Geet in the office, she supported NT against Geet, she leaked the info in the newspaper putting KC's image at stake. You think after knowing all this, he would punish her by just ignoring her. NO. We waited and waited as viewers for Sasha's (the villian) case to open in front of MSK and that never happened, hence the disappointment. This loop seems to me will never close now and this was an important loop. 

@Jyo, I dont think so showing one or 2 passionate scenes in a week at this stage will look odd. Does'nt MSK feel like holding Geet close to him all the time, kissing her on her lips (being happy with cheek kiss ðŸ˜†), being more close to her physically, jataofying husband rights on her, talking to her about the future of their baby, etc. We can get at least some passion compared to none na. 
About NT case, yes MSK is on  cloud 9 with this marriage, but he cant ignore it completely. Just 1 scene with him telling dadi that he wont take the decision to withdraw NT case before involving Geet on this matter, and he will talk to Geet only after marriage as he does not want to give her any tension during marriage was MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR US, AS AUDIENCE. But we have gotten none, zero, nada, nil continuation on this matter, which is upsetting. I am not saying problem should be solved before marriage, but 1 dadi-MSk scene is definitely missing or 1 MSK self-talk scene is missing, and this is damn important issue, which can not totally be ignored. Some continuation is needed. Had dadi not taken the decision in front of Arjun, then it was fine, but she did decide, and MSK never told her what he thinks about his decision. So we as audience do not know what he is thinking or doing on this matter. Even if he plans to do nothing at the moment, at least show us a scene where MSk decides to do nothing. 

@Vini, Caco ðŸ¤—. Vini we ought to have same issues by default. It will be shocking the day we differ. ðŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anj: We are projecting a lot of stuff here which I dont think the writers have ever even shown. I have never felt Geet is uncomfortable physically around Maan. She maybe Shy/Coy but never acted as if she is traumatized by physical intimacy. 

He stepped back- not because she needed time to heal- but because he wanted to her to accept her feelings for him. At least thats what I saw on screen.
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shradha - the moment i saw those bangals today i realised it was the chuda n i was like.... W*H....how come she is seeing them now???

@shreya - isnt Mamaji supposed to make the gal wear the chuda after it is dipped in kachha dudh on the day of the wedding in the morning????
n here MSK is talking bout making her wear it on the night of their SR..... all their fundae r wrong..... they hv a creative like pawandeep who is a pakka punju...karishma randahwa, pijush sachdev, nikunj, drashti...all r punjus.... haan u r right drashti aint gujju...she is a punju..... n yet they all r making this mistake of chuda darshan.....
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CACO ME LOVE YOU ðŸ¤—😃