India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 65)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@swati: first it was coffee..she was like uncle kal tea aaj coofee..then she wouldnt have cared had she not ordred her..she wants a diff life not where he keeps ordering her..if he would have said.." geet ek cup coffee mlegi" he siad" jaao coffee le kar aao..." bless him it was her..me i would have emptied the hot coffee cup on his head..and why she was confused..she knows her duties..we all are girls we all we have to d that after marrage imagine ur mom tells u all this before marriage..thats all..got it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06Arwen.MishtyShonaTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by darlunia

Doodle...welcome back! Hug I agree with you. I see no pit analyzing this anymore and am just watching and laughing...and laughing some more...and laughing even more...ROFL

Jaya dun tell me... this show ..made u to analyse it from a PIT  n i agree.. dun bother on analysing what looks like SHEET ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper-pixie-BgblZoolander69MarshPjyoti06SigmaTaiyo

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

how come no one told me that MSK got new shirt.............ROFL
what a relief to see him like that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

winona-pixie-BgblZoolander69MarshPjyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Swati, the new writers dont know that Geet is a village bumpkin.  Since she speak such fluent unaccented English, they thought that Geet is a city bred and Maan the village bumpkin.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

winona-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06liv2laughSigmaTheRowdiestTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Ash:Today Blue will b on fire becuase questions r raised on MSK's character and she is possessive about himROFLROFL...So she has got into that mode all of a suddenLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethesBgblZoolander69MarshP-Divine-SigmaMeetu_AnuTaiyoCute_Ash

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

@Ann: No one wants him to be a jerk. I do not think anyone is asking him to go back to being angry for no reason at all. Its just that the way his character has been sketched- its difficult to associate all this candy floss romance with him. I don't think I know any adult couple that romances the way these two do. Can they go on a proper date? Can he woo her? Show her what life can be for her with him?  Can they talk about their future? Can they talk about her family? Can they talk in a language that includes more than mere metaphors, about more than just celestial bodies?

I feel they handle the naughty side of him much better than the lovey dovey side. Just my opinion.

He is in Love and no denying that. Just that in my mind thats not how a man of the world would woo his bride to be!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeepercacoethesBgblZoolander69MarshPjyoti06Arwen.SigmaMeetu_AnuSofnaTaiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

@Shreya I was fine with dialogues before. I am fine with shudh hindi also. but recently its becoming too old fashioned.  also he is repeating the phrases too much like 'tewar dikhana'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06mchopraTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

i dont think people are actually talking about wanting MSK acting like a jerk....but i think it is his extraaaaaaa sweetness which is hard to digest  Geet in the future will be a diabetic patient   i wouldnt want my boyfriend shouting and telling me i love you bit i wouldnt want a MOON as a witness of my relationship either 

Edited by cacoethes - 17 December 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBgblZoolander69MarshPsecretkeeper-pixie-jyoti06Arwen.SigmaSofnaTaiyo

Go to top