India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 56)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Beta, you are watching a series and lets see till how many epis you all can sustain this stagnance??? All is good in real life and you cannot behave like this even in real life too....for God's sake there are so many things to do...the same scene could have been made in a more innovative way instead of that boring worshipping all the time....we all know he saved her and did so many things for her but then tell me in which love the partners don't do anything for their love??? Everybody does but constantly reminding these things ???? What the heck??? Aren't you all bored of these...

The only conclusion I can give is that Nissar's entire strength lies in romantic depiction and nothing else...

exactly u are watching a stupid show..u have certain limiations..anywhere..and innovative..oh ya they tried being innovative with a diff series and whta happened..no TRPS..agree or no..even i didnt like that HP track..gosh i am not ginna watch viloence on TV i have eneough of that in my coll already..no need for more..and Yes now whats wrong in her changing..she wants to enjoy these small moments she missed all that..and why bored..dont we all love mushy crap after being dead tired whole day..i am not bored..its simple things that make life beautiful and worth smiling..ok lets thing practically for a momnet..suppose i was geet..and i have MSK(ok thst dangerous hehe)..and i know in some corner of my heart that at some time i will not have him..u can take the case here or even sam..i prefr the case..so i am just collecting the moments..and what am i loosing in that..i am just having him near me..
and ur last qs..love and things..mmm think from GEEts POV..he saved her from brij from what relatioship..he gave her a coat in that party as what..he dismissed rasika fr what..exactly..they confessed later..and now she cant repay him back so just tries to bring the things that he likes..the card the rose..
and i agree Nissar is best at romantic depction..he works beautifully..dosnt he

i think i answred all ur qs..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783jyoti06SofnaMishtyShona49erFanTaiyo

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@ Doddle perfect explanation how fame gets vanished ,  But isn't that  nature that  people will praise uuntil you gave them something in return.  And for actor the return is acting performance and we fan praise them. When they are off screen their are many new on screen comes that people grasp with new one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783jyoti0649erFanTaiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
My problem with the romance- which 25+ year old romances like that? (Ok however old MSK is supposed to be in the show)

Some of the stuff they do in the name of romance is childish and lines he mouths- 60+ ish!

Why can they not show a mature/adult romance- and I am not talking about necking or kisses here...but just something more normal/contemporary. I know she is from a small town-but he is supposed to be city bred, hot shot, page 3 celebrity.

Edited by -pixie- - 17 December 2010 at 11:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783winonaBingejyoti06MishtyShonaTaiyo

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@ My Giants Twin, thanks love!  Phew I passed ur test! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783winona-pixie-jyoti06Taiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

hey Daadi, I hope your still here

Shradhav and daadi get better soon Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783-pixie-jyoti06Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Pooja: The shelf life of a TV actor is very less compared to movie actors. They are popular and worshiped as long as their show is working. And no TV actors has made a come back in a new show and gained the same popularity like his or her first show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783-RD-winonacacoethesBgblZoolander69-pixie-jyoti06MishtyShonaSigmaTheRowdiest

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Bri - i love ur sugar analysis...ROFL  ROFL ROFL i hope the ppl it was meant for got it.

"Sugar substitutes, also called artificial sweeteners, are many times sweeter than sugar, and most of them contain Aspartame or Saccharin, which are both supposedly having side effects and have repeatedly been entreated to be put under the banned list."

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783winona-pixie-cacoethesjyoti0649erFanSigmaMishtyShonaTaiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783BgblZoolander69-pixie-jyoti06MishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

Go to top