Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Nadia ehh no thanks, I'm fine with an verbal agreement no need to shake hands 🤣🤣🤣

@ Bri just read your take, it was fab 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know you came up with it, I'm in awe
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shradha...right back at you...❤️ 🤗

Praju...I am trying to follow the discussion...🤣 🤗

Doodle...welcome back! 🤗 I agree with you. I see no point analyzing this anymore and am just watching and laughing...and laughing some more...and laughing even more...🤣
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@all- is it only me who feel they r giving really importance to Nikuj and promoting her character , like they r showing her scenes in precap etc...as if she is the main lead and ppl watch the show bcz of her 🥱
Armu4eva thumbnail

What is this... Jyo mayya hasnt written her take yet..... 😡 Tanu raises Mods warning meter 10000000000 times 😎 I stole Jyos warning meter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shonu..... awesome take....... i luvd the options u gave to avoid NES 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Bri............nice nice take..quite unique...n awesome as always 👏
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu and Patel -🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ann:I agree👍🏼..I remember when MSK showed his full intensity during India paints track and that scene where Geet slaps him...we all hated MSK...now when he is acting lovey dovery..we r saying we want the intensity😆...so somewhere we viewers too r a bit confused what we want😆..and its happening becuase of repitative scenes which is CV's fault...characters r still the same and reacting as per the situation given to them...when the story demands MSK to show his intense anger ,it will automatically come😊 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@PARM Is nadia even heree🤔

@Blueyy Ahh u r bak wid ur long long meaningful posts🤣🤣

@AnjanaYYZ I see youu🤓
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tanu:I m hving popcorns and enjoying the debate here😆...will do my take in few mins time😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What kind of MSK you people want? I keep reading he is not the same anymore. Is his characterization the same? Nope, it's not. He has evolved and completely in love. Give him the space to show and shower his love.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bDgT thumbnail
Bulu: 🤗 Well, building Arjun took precedence as Dev is leaving and we pointed out that MSK as a male cannot fight a female villain NT and that we needed balance and that MSK should fight a male villain and that we needed a substitute for Saintly Evil Dev hence they are following our sketch to the core!! This was suggested a few moons ago in Swati Pande's group by moi and some others.

That it is unequal balance of power for MSK to fight a female adversary and that it does not bode well for MSK's character sketch.

So that could be one of the reasons for them to build Arjun's sketch and actually we suggested either a brother or father or uncle who could be a father of Rasika Rathod so that we can make Rasika+NT+any male relative as the force against MSK+Geet+Daadi

Tanu: Thankies 🤗

Parm: Hiya thankies 🤗

Jaya: 🤗 random hugs haan

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago