Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 48)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@ Nadia how dare you say it's dodgy as they comeAngry ROFL

plus I'm sure I explained the full theory to you as I do it only takes me one post to write it ROFLROFLROFL

@ Ann thank you altho I haven't got it yet ROFL

@ Jyo and those agree with her about GC, I agree too, he is a good actor who can play a variety of characters and I'm not going to type anything else as I will fall more behind than I already am ROFL

Edited by Sigma - 17 December 2010 at 11:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783maansa-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06MishtyShonaTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

A professional should be judged based on his work and nothing else. Plus, the actors do not usually have a say in the script (if you are not Aamir Khan) ...,

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783RoshiniManeetwinonapolly23-pixie-BingecacoethesBgblZoolander69maansa-Divine-jyoti06Arwen.SofnaMishtyShonaSigmaMeetu_AnuTheRowdiestCute_Ash

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Opti

Doodle, my problem was not the hero worship.  What confused me was in one scene she says she is willing to change not a little but completely for him and the next morning when he asks her to get him tea, she first goes but returns back thinking why should I be at his beck and call. I found it quite inconsistent.  Why show the earlier scene if Geet wanted to behave the way she did the next morning?

Another thing is that she is from a small towna nd knows very well that a wife does all the said things for her hubby...and still the way she argued that she is not even aware of all them and when Daadi was saying them she was making faces...

Now my question is not to your likings but to the PH and CVs is that why you all are spoiling the characters by yourselves??? That scene was just to show how Maan understands Geet and how he takes care of her...which we all know...instead of that brainless scene they should have shown something like Geet already knew how to behave when a girl gets married...

they are showing the scenes just for the sake of showing it....Some ppl wanted the nok-jhok thats why??? Now where is the logic of that tell me???

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10RoshiniManeetchipshivangi783-RD-polly23winona-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06SofnaMishtyShonaArwen.mchopra49erFanSigmaTheRowdiestTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Doodle, actors cannot call the shots in the show. Even big actors are forced to toe the line. They have to go by the script.  If they throw their weight, they get kicked out of the show. Rajeev Khandelwal is an example. Considering that GC just got himself an expensive flat in Goregaon, why would he take the risk of getting thrown out?
Exactly...I agree with Opti and Shraddha here...

Doodle TV medium is different..here if an actor tries to teach the PH and leave the show in between just becuase he is not creatively satified..his stardom will b doomed....look at Rajeev Khandelwal..such a gifted actor..he did the same bec he was not satisfied with his role...where is he today ??nowhere...in TV serials even if u become monotonous,u need to continue as long as Fans worship uLOL...once your serial is over u r out...but if u leave a show in between then u r doing the biggest blunder of your lifeOuch....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10shivangi783winonapolly23-pixie-cacoethesSofnaMishtyShonaMeetu_Anu49erFanSigmaTheRowdiestTaiyo

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Parsa - too bad PM is already sent! ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL  go check and reply.

ok so anyways...i think the epi was ok...it cud have been better, but i'm getting sick of the repetitiveness...they are stuck at one point.

shivangi783polly23-pixie-maansajyoti06SigmaTaiyo

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

A professional should be judged based on his work and nothing else. Plus, the actors do not usually have a say in the script (if you are not Aamir Khan) ...,

Exactly!! judge him by what u see on screen...not his personal life or attributes.

shivangi783-pixie-jyoti06SofnaSigmaMishtyShonaTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Ann....Evil Smile muhhaahahhaa...i am not going to open you pm anytime soonEvil SmileROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL plus as much as the curiosity is killing me... i cant open it as i have people aroundBig smile,...god knows what i might find if i do open it DeadROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783BgblZoolander69-pixie-jyoti06SigmaTaiyo

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Doodle, actors cannot call the shots in the show. Even big actors are forced to toe the line. They have to go by the script.  If they throw their weight, they get kicked out of the show. Rajeev Khandelwal is an example. Considering that GC just got himself an expensive flat in Goregaon, why would he take the risk of getting thrown out?

Rajeev was not kicked out of the show but he himself left the show when sujal and KTH was turning into typical kekta style lead and show

Rajeev was the first ever actor Kekta tried to convince to stay in the show and tried to work on the show story based on logics as per Rajeev wanted, she even offered him more pay  which is obviously not Ekta style, she did all this bcz she knew KTH is popular only and only bcz of Rajeev, and he has huge fan following and without him it won't work,....but when things didnt work out He quit the show and result big problems between rajeev and Kekta ....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10shivangi783-RD--pixie-cacoethesjyoti06Sofna49erFanSigmaTaiyoSecretKhabri420

Go to top