Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 46)

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@shonuu...lobe you my fake argument buddy HugLOL

@Ann...nooooooooooo...... once again all i have to say is...SPARE ME your special brand of lowe...
ROFL

@pRam...the add Ash post a few pages back...its a lux add...and you know what that means
ROFL

Edited by maansa - 17 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06shonuu

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
damnit ..i hat IF...eats up all my ROFLs Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783cacoethesBgblZoolander69jyoti06shonuu

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Doodle:Here I will hv to disagree..I m not a fan of GC but I hv followed his work sinse Ramayan days ..and coming out of a god like mytho character successfully  and playing a human MSK to perfection..only a versatile actor can do so...I tihnk u should see his work in Ramayan..the guy might b lame in real life but on screen he is a versatile actorSmile

@ Jyo:-  He is a very good actor....but understand why I said so...he should understand his strength Jyo??? What is he doing there in the series tell me??? Only bakwaas romance ???

Yeah you are right...he played God, then Human....what human??? he has become a Love pujari now....he should have talk it out with the PH and get a very good role if he can do his PR well and know his strength....The only problem I am seeing is he is not using his own God gifted talent profoudly...

There's no versatility in his role...and believe me in today's world everyone prays the rising sun and you know what there's a saying that "you should leave a job when you are at your peak in the company but never become a depreciated furniture in your company".... i hope that should not be the case with him....and he gets his understanding soon...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10RoshiniManeetshivangi783-RD-polly23-pixie-cacoethesBgblZoolander69jyoti06SofnaMishtyShonashonuumchopraSigmaTheRowdiest

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@vini... come on dont you think its an enough reason for us to stop dreaming for a passionate C-nite??? he himself cleared it all.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL bura mat,, bolo,,, bura mat dekho,, bura mat socho... bura aint gonna happen....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783maansa-pixie-cacoethesBgblZoolander69jyoti06Sigma

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783maansaBgblZoolander69jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Doodle: I think in television things work a bit differently...Actors are often chosen based on fan following..He definitely has a huge following...recent events notwithstanding....and I agree most of the characters in the series have now become unidimensional...He is talented...and can do far better.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783cacoethesBgblZoolander69jyoti06SofnaMishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

DOOOOOOODDDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Hug

Guys can we discuss the actor or things related to his acting and not go dangerously close to his personal life LOL?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783DoodleBgblZoolander69jyoti0649erFanTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Doodle, actors cannot call the shots in the show. Even big actors are forced to toe the line. They have to go by the script.  If they throw their weight, they get kicked out of the show. Rajeev Khandelwal is an example. Considering that GC just got himself an expensive flat in Goregaon, why would he take the risk of getting thrown out?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10shivangi783chipDoodle-pixie-BgblZoolander69jyoti06Arwen.Meetu_AnuSofnaSigma49erFanTheRowdiestTaiyo

Go to top