Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@caco

u want to see intense MSK

make Geet to sleep with someone else ...u will c him the way you all will never have seen him before...
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree Bri...lovesick  MSK is only here for the filler episodes...they are waiting for something to come into play and i think we will very soon see the jerk back in action. 😉

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Keeping GC in real life aside, as an actor, I have to agree, as MSK, this role seems made for him, he is super actor.......

@Minnie: Thanks for the info about Rajeev and Ekta's war, lolzzzzz, some info I didn't knew or maybe I don't remember 😆

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just one more thing before I go....

Why are they showing Tasha really without a heart....after knowing everything...why is she still blaming Geet....

Why are all the SHAs behing Geet

Sasha
Tasha
Anvesha 

Okay now really bye...even jiju is not here this week....Polki has to go make her self some hot tea and take her medicine....

@Win...Ich bin Krank

Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all.. bye for now guys... if you have missed reading  my today's take..you can read it on GEET FB page as well... bye now,....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: an12345678

A professional should be judged based on his work and nothing else. Plus, the actors do not usually have a say in the script (if you are not Aamir Khan) ...,

I agree Daaku... But u do need to maintain a decent PR to have a long innings....
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok i gotta leave...gotta rest 😳 otherwise i will die before i see the never happening maaneet CON 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

tata and take care all 🤗🤗
pRam 🤗
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zee, the role is not made for GC. GC moulded himself into the role because he is so unlike Maan in real life. That is why he is a versatile actor. Give him a villager role tomorrow. I bet he will fit into that too.
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Opti

Doodle, the moral of the story is do not put your heart and mind on any hindi T.V. show. Watch it as long as it entertains you and stop watching it if it annoys you. We can all give our valuable inputs but at the end of the day, if the PH and the channel want to show a hair brained show what can we do?

I used to be like you when I got addicted to my first hindi serial. I used to question the logic and lament the lack of it.  But no amount of ranting and raving helped. The show went from good to bad to worse.  I learnt my lesson.

Now I watch the show for fun. I comment/analyse if I find anything worthwhile to comment/analyse. If nothing else we can ridicule the show and the characters to lighten the air.

Exactly, that is why me not doing any analysis...why to waste my time on something which is not doing worth of...and seriously I am not even watching it for analysis...just thought of talking to you all...as you all are close to me more than any series...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doods: I don't get it. Maan has so far been one of the most consistent characters on the show until of course lately with his ultra sweet avatar. (probably becoz he's in love) But that aside, he's always been his old self. Why suddenly are u having problems with the character Maan? If that's the case, shdn't this be said the same for Geet as well?? She's the most inconsistent character since forever. (This could be seen in Today's episode itself) Plus she's also involved in the Bakwas romance that u're claiming now right? Nothing against any of the actors. Am not bringing in any comparisons and neither am i a crazy fan of this two. But i don't understand why u're against GC's acting suddenly n claiming that he isn't maximising his potential. 😕There's only so much he can do by talking to the PH abt his character. It isn't in his hands and i doubt he would risk demanding anything with the amount of fame he has achieved in the show so far. Also he can't just go in and demand something. It has to also fit in with his co-star i suppose. His personal life is a whole different story. Am not going to get into that. Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago