India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 31)

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Why is everyone changing their usernames? ROFL Anjana is now AnjanaXYZ ROFLROFLROFL
i should change mine to KEWLDUDETEN Cool
Heylooo Bri and marshmallow and everyone else ! Hug
Well, i'm currently VERY busy ROFL and it's not cool when you have weddings during your exams ROFL so active today only... I don't know when i'm goin to log in next time ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783maansa-pixie-jyoti06shonuuBlueberry_07Taiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

GEET posted:

Technical issue on the set today, so no pics... Technical issue with my head today, so no spoilers... Wondering what to do!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliessravs_10shivangi783Bingemaansajyoti06spshastrshonuu49erFanTaiyo

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

pasting my take from page 2,,
Scene starts..

."mid night... Un-vesha.... running towards the car...in which Ur-jun is waiting  for her to bhagaofy her .... she settles her self in the car and finds MSK-dadi and Geet sitting on the back seat.. and MK offeres a bag to her and says..."acha kaam kerne ja rahi ho,, jewelary aur kash toh leti jao, aur wapas mat aana. plsss"ROFL.... wake up alarm rings... and shonuu gets up realizing it was a dream.....ROFL
ROFL

back to the episode.....

well i know you guys are wise enough to discus the technicalities of the episode....so y should  i waste my little knowledge for that???

ok one general question...

What do  you guys do  for ignoring Un-vesha scenes???

A, go to washroom for doing nothing...???ROFLROFLROFL

B,  try to find if your body need waxing/ threading ???

C, text naughty/dirty messages to your friends...????

D, try to talk louder or shout at your maid/nephew/nieces/pet...???

well i try all above mention things to avoid watching listening Un-wanted, Un-bearable, Unm-vesha...Ouch

but today i couldnt watch my Ur-jun because of that chick....Angry....

Maaneet and their future planning....

first let me praise Barry jee for some brilliant dialogues... specially that mom-batti one.... dekha my threat of making him Un-vesha's spot boy worked....Cool.... ok.... that hug??? it made me remind of  my sister's bidai...when my dad and brothers kissed her forehead to bless her.......
ROFLROFL... and the song "babul ki duaien leti jaa....tujhko sukhi sansaar mile" dumbo couple.... now when dadimaa  had allowed them to take time and decide about the card in whole night... they didnt bagged the opportunity.....Angry.....

a gift with double benefit........
ok few points....

1, dont you guys think the jewelry box was much better than the bangles???

2, he played this card to make her hooked to her decision of marrying him...considering..MSK ki kanjoosi dekh ker ladki bhaag gai..

3, he used these bangles very smartly.... ek set bangles se two times khush kare ga... KANJOOS...Angry

another addition in the romance coverage areas.....

1, office romance...
2, conference room romance
3, outhouse romance
4, under table romance
5, elevator romance..
6, bath-tub romance,
7, I.C.U romance,
8, maternity ward romance
9, shopping mall romance..
&
10, BED ROOM ROMANCE...(sorry wrong entryOuch)

all.. who are excited for lastly mention type of romance will never ever happen..... humare baal safed ho jaien gay... wrinkles aa jaein gi... daant nikal jaien gay.... but that will never happen,,,

WHY???

because maan cant see anything  beyond GITH's face???
ROFL
ROFL

but that was some extra-exaggeration... because i think he cant see anything other than her FOREHEAD....ROFL
ROFLROFL
bechari GITH....Cry

trust me if a guy tells me that he wanna marry me mainly because he loves my face...Angry.  i would never ever marry him.... face is not everything... he should consider my inner beauty as well.... oh hello inner beauty mean heart, soul and compatibility.... nothing else...ROFL

PS:

for all who wants to see some real action seek for forgiveness to ekta maata..for making PHUN of her shows.... and promise to give her  much needed respect... because she was the only cv.. who believes in action instead of words.....ROFLROFLROFL

i still remember those days when i used to witness a rape/ bhool CON/ adultery/unconsciousness CON (due to over dose of alcohol) and random tabela and log house adventures....
 but since i've quit her shows....

meri toh aankhein taras gai hain..

.ROFL
ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanam912DancinFirefliesshivangi783-RD-veil_of_rosessprings-pixie-cacoethesmaansaBingejyoti06MishtyShonaBlueberry_0749erFanTaiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

@Geet todays word is FINGERS ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783-pixie-jyoti06shonuuTaiyo

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Parsa: That would be a HELL NO ROFLROFLROFLROFL You can't light matches or anything inside an elevator. But Ur-jun is too ishmart for that ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and why is he carrying around a box of matches ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783maansajyoti0649erFanMishtyShonashonuuTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

GEETONE more person mentions "smooch" or "kiss" and I am going to jump in front of a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I told you'll they r under pressure from MM grpsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliessravs_10shivangi783winonacacoethes-pixie-MishtyShonashonuuBlueberry_07mchopra49erFanTheRowdiest

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Jyo
Me is khafa with you. Jao I do not want to be on your list Angry Angry Angry Angry

DancinFirefliesshivangi783winonajyoti06TheRowdiestTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Jyo, he gets only Rs35,000? I thought that was not much.

I was told Prachi Desai was being paid that much 4 years back for KS.  With inflation, wouldn't the actors be paid more? I heard the Ronit Roy is the highest paid among them all.  He reportedly gets Rs.1 lakh per day.

sravs_10shivangi783jyoti0649erFanMishtyShonaTaiyo

Go to top