All the time - all the way
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

- Bryan Adams

A song for Maan and Geet. A song to celebrate their oneness, A song in anticipation of their union, A song for their dreams and future, A song that will lead them to a lifetime of fulfillment.

The phase of engagement to marriage - as said by Sooraj Barjatya - is a beautiful phase. And Maan and Geet are enjoying this phase. Its not only about choices, its about understanding the other's tastes. Its not about wardrobe, its about companionship in things they do. Its not about errands, its about time spent together. A time to open up to your partner, a time to understand their preferences, a time to feel cherished and treasured and above all - a time when the feeling that you belong to someone just sets in and overwhelms your heart.

A good episode on the whole. Its always good to see Maan and Geet happy. It makes us happier.

The precap of Tasha and Annie was something I did not expect. That was quite a bouncer. But I am not worried. Considering how Annie is, I am sure she will clear it off with Dadi or MSK immediately. But a positive thought on that scene was maybe Annie will know about Sasha and Tasha? Or am I expecting too much??

One thing though - Can we please let the sister remain just that and not a meddler in her brother's life?

Overall a good episode. And GC and DD - I don't say it often, but you guys just ROCK!!

Edited by ash08 - 17 December 2010 at 9:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschipshivangi783S.Stephyshreya_lAntares-pixie-secretkeepermaansajyoti06shaliSofnaainaGURTItodayzstarCute_Ash

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783ainaGURTIKash-Gurti-Visu

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
R
I liked the episode...
The first scene was too sweet but I liked it..
I liked how she says that he moulds her the way he likes and she will change to any extent for him but he does not want that.. he wants to make her happy not change her.. loved that aspect of the relationship
Arjuns character has been sketched well.. at this moment I feel he is more calculating than MSK but lets wait and watch
Daadi Maan geet.. ya daadi kissing was OTT but geets fight with daadi and her hug I liked

Maybe because i like Geet happpy so that hug made me feel nice
Shopping scene was good... he wants her saath and does not care what she wears...

Anwesha coming to know from tasha.. I think she will go talk to her brotherBig smile

Edited by spshastr - 17 December 2010 at 9:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783shreya_lash08secretkeepermaansajyoti06ainaGURTI

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Too much sweetness is not good!  Trust me behind all this sugar and spice there is a hidden agenda, don't know what yet, but something sure is up!  Sweetness turns bitter or deadly!!!

Im in the mood to write on today's hug! 

Well, I've seen these two hug and on some occassions they stand far apart, but today's hug was almost like the disco hug (in my books best hug yet) I consider a nice hug when there is no space in between and everything squeezed in!  I feel today's hug was a pleasure to watch!

So yes, it was awesome!

Geet coming to her new colored room, its all red!  Yes she loves it, is Maan indicating he will bring her here only for SR, he's setting the room as such!  Maan gifting her bangles, now that's usually the first shagun from groom's side, how does maan know all this!  I question, has he gone thru these rituals before, hmmmmmmmmm only time will tell!

Annie and Arjun, I will skip, I wrote on them earlier, but no point cause no one wants to listen on these two OTT artists.  One more thing I suggest give Mr. arjun a curling iron to curl his hair, its long enough.  If u don't find one, let me know will ship one!Angry

Geet's self talk on her bed, ok so treat him like god and make him happy!  Not my style at all, why agree with everything a man wants, think of ur own happiness at times!

Dadi, Maan pulling Geet's leg, that was good, but I feel she is always cornered by the Khurana's on many occassions, I mean there is a limit to it all! I feel Maan always gets her feathers ruffled then comes back and manaos her, what's the point to show this so many times, its a drag now!  Is he gonna do this after marriage too, as a wife I would get annoyed and hit him on the head with a fry pan! Also, Geet is from HP, she should know duties of a wife coming from there!  Why was she shocked when Maan was telling her all this.  Hmmmmmm, I think she is getting used to the servants doing all this!  This is not her character.

Now coming to NE in the shop.  Two things here Annie said she was selfish and also when Geet was goin to hold her she removed her hand!  Again, she said she was doing this cause its her brothers wedding!  Just tells me she hasn't accepted Geet yet and Tasha's fuel to the fire won't help!  Just my gut feeling.

Maan goin too sugary for his love, again talking about her beauty and blah blah!  Come on creatives, why does he always have the same expressions and same dialogues! 

I loved the first part, but the rest was just ok! 

Great hug  and forehead kiss by Maan, for me only highlight of the serial!  I mean the kiss actually lasted for a few seconds!  Im impressed!

Edited by 49erFan - 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshreya_lS.StephyainaGURTIshali

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
aahaaaaaaaaaaaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesainaGURTI49erFan

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Originally posted by an12345678

Me want to see Dev and NE's milan ROFLROFLROFL an episode dedicated to it ROFLROFLROFL

Me with you Daaku ROFL ROFL ROFL

I want an epi dedicated to their milan ROFL ROFL ROFL
Come on let is start an andolan ROFL ROFL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783S.Stephyshreya_lTaiyo

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ok I liked the shopping scene and tasha is trying to create trouble?? WHy?
I think Anwesha will go confront daadi or maan abt this .. I am sure she willBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783S.Stephyshreya_lshaliTaiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Its "Everybody hug everybody else" day in Geet today!

Maan and Geet hugged
Dadi and Geet Hugged
Geet and NES hugged
NES and NEB hugged (in the pre-cap as per Jyo)

Poor Nakul ..feeling so lonely!

To overcome the sugar high created by all this hugging and (fake) kissing..

We propose a drinking game. Every time Mahii croons on screen..take a shot! You can choose a poison of your own choice LOL

Episode will not only become far more tolerable, who knows you may even end up enjoying the episode!

Participants so far: Jaya, Jhan and I.

Hurry up, I have limited shot glasses LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 17 December 2010 at 9:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DancinFirefliesshivangi783S.Stephyshreya_lBingesecretkeeperliv2laugh49erFanshaliTaiyo

Go to top