Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 121)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@Opti

That is the Masala after marriageWink.....till marriage the cv's might want to concentrate on Maaneet wedding preparations ..... and hence we are getting these Cute , silly noke jhokeLOL....

and i guess MSK and his family past will start to bear foot during this marriage thing...

Also ...after Marriage..Geet will have the authority to question everything related to family not only to MSK but anyone within the family...she will be his BETTER HALF.....

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Anu, I dont like that Maan does not share anything other than sweet nothing with Geet. She has a right to know about Arjun's visit to the office and Dadi's advise to drop the case. It concerns her too.

I didn't like Geet not asking Maan where was Annie all this while and  why he didn't mention her at all.  These are normal questions which will arise in any girl's mind wouldn't it? But then our Geet and Maan really seem to be out of this world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anuspshastr

crazzykuri Senior Member
crazzykuri
crazzykuri

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Hello CV's of Geet team

I want to ask one question (rather there r so manyyyyyyyyy to ask but currently just PLEASE ans only this question in ur coming  up epi)

????????Does Dadi know about Geet's pregnancy???????

Bcoz we haven't see her talking about this to either Maan or Geet......... if she knows this then how?????? im still ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused about this thing!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give us the answer........................
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Opti:

well...want can he tell her Jaan..when he himself has is not bothered about NT and Arjun...

As for the case...without Geet's approval..the case on NT cannot be taken back........coz..Geet is the person who has registered complain against NT.......So Dadi and MSK alone cannot take back the case...

Also ...... MSK will not do anything about NT and Dev without bringing Geet into picture....we saw that in the office..where MSK allows Geet to handle NT all by herself....he just gets the court orders for her...and Geet does the rest...Thumbs Up ....so if anything IMP regarding NT Dev was there in his mind...he would have definitely told that to Geet....hai na

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 17 December 2010 at 11:12pm
sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
hello devils! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Opti

Ha ha ha..regarding Annie....i doubt even MSK was aware about his NESROFL...

but on a serious note....that is one draw back of the CV's...they do not complete the LOOPSD'oh...

she DID ask MSK that u never told me u had a sister....in the epi where MSK introduces her to his sister...but after that...once NE spoke to Geeth sweetly she forgot everythingLOL

sumz3

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Sumz: HugHug

sumz3

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Anu ...hi Anu! Hug I'm finally ready to spam for a bit while you're around! LOL how are you?

@Maansa ....whatssup my daaling evil sister Evil Smile  Hug

maansa

Go to top