Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Am watching the episode now. N i know most of ya'll know this, but i'll just say it again. Maan's hands 😍 when holding onto Geet's face..😍....

Okay off to finish the episode! πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyoti... if mahiiii means thatπŸ˜‰ then i will stop playing tadap tadap this instant. πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: I liked today's hug a lots, the way Geet run to Maan and hugged him, so cute ☺️
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- Geet actually wrote 'hearing' Maahi!!! Now that cant be hugs and Maahi moments! πŸ˜› Stop defending the Maahi hug! πŸ€£
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Iam just too disappointed.

first part was good...
NES & NEB yawn...i don't care... but I have to say Nikunj is improving...kill me
shopping scene with maan shaking head for everything.....good
just the last scene with too much of sugary words from Maan was killing....Would have preffered a naughty maan than cho chweeet Maan.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Caco, likes that colour?! Ufff...to me it was one colour which did not look good on DD who carries all other colours so well. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: winona

@Jyo whatever u said was going to happen, did it happen or not? depending on if it happened or not then what is going to happen next or what is not going to happen next? but whatever we wanted to happen did not happen not that we didn't know it is never going to happen. πŸ€£

Its yet to happen because the happening was surrounded by some non-happenings which sort of overshadowed the reall happenings..so wait for non-happenings to pass by and only then the reall happenings will happen in sometime when the other happening will b all over for the real happening to happenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shreya-

GEET posted this on the wall- 

Those of you who were complaining about not hearing "Mahi" for the past few episodes.... Did you get your fill today?

ok so finally An get's her answer to why MAHIIII has not been chopped 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Somebody please go to Geet's set and steal GC's kajjal, I am tierd of this so much kajjal..............

His beard too need to be corrected.....

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Did Maan really say that he doesn't look beyond Geet's beautiphool face 😲🀣🀣

well he was looking at more than her face when she was in that rose bath,

and he took took ample time caressing areas beyond the face in the RTM seqeunce too πŸ˜‰

I couldn't help but notice that Geet picked out a white lengha for the wedding and not the typical red lengha's that most dramas adopt!