Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 118)

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hi devils! Big smile

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
anybody here............
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Ok so this is supposed to be my 1st ever set of sigs for geet..I left sig-makin ages ago but now i am back to it after 1 year and 5 months huh coz I had to stop VM-making toh dusra time passROFL
So its pretty Crap I totally forgot to use itWacko.It took me an hour to make these sigs huh
Dun even ask why and WAT is this
Diff version
Nissar
This is for Cacoo
Gurti
a bit diff one
I think this is the only one tht came out ok..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses-Divine-

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Pasting my take from pg 2

without even watching today I will say based on previous performance that the new writers need serious improvement. If I were to give them a grade it would be a 50/100. That is a major fail. You would have to get at least an 80 to pass. What I fail to understand is why we are stuck in one point in the story or why scenes are so repetitive? What kind of creative team is this if they are not creative at all? bottom line, start thinking of new ideas! There are so many loops to be closed from before, your running out if ideas? Then re-watch your own show and find the questions you have left unanswered and answer them! The script is just plain lazy, stop writing while your half asleep. We would like to see things that make sense. Take inspiration from great literary works, but don't copy exactly. Everything comes from inspiration, so find something inspiring.

More after I watch...

Today's episode was alright. I would have liked it more if scenes and dialogues were not so repetitive. How many times have we heard "tum mere zindagi ho" from Maan and Geet? Many times, in different words. It is very clear cv's are running out of ideas. What a shame since they just hired new writers. The episodes are getting too redundant at this point.

Bangle scene: It was good, would have enjoyed it more if i did not see similar scenes before. How many times will we keep seeing forehead kisses and ones that last forever too? The human body consist of many other places to kiss...i wonder why the forehead is so famous on Indian television. At this point it is boring. Two people about to get married, only tell each other "you are my life and my happiness". Yeah we get it, now move on!

Anvesha-Arjun scene: I don't have much to say about them. They need more improvement. They need more work and time. Though I like Arjun better then Anvesha. Editors, I would like to know why Anvesha went to meet Arjun in the morning and was still leaving at night? You guys were doing well so far, don't falter with silly mistakes. This scene could have easily come before the Maan and Geet scene.

Daadi-Maan-Geet Scene: This scene felt odd. It was as of it was only there for the sake of adding it. Yes there was meaning in the scene. Maan indirectly teaches Geet that just because they will get married she does not have to sacrifice her wants and needs for him. There was some nice Daadi and Geet bonding, which i guess showed that she has become apart of their family and the doubts she had about not being accepted may have been erased.

Bridal shop scene: This scene also showed Geet being accepted by Anvesha in to the family. I liked this scene only because Maan's stupidity made me laugh. Its good that he is finally complimenting her.

Maan and Geet's love is so selfless that I have diabetes. I wonder how many times we will hear the same things being said and done. Lets hope they are selfish about their love say if some Samaan from the past comes along.

CV's I will suggest of following Pride and Prejudice or Mahabharata as inspiration. Get inspired and make it your OWN.

Lastly, I will call my future fiancee "sir" because according to Maan and Geet's epic love story it is a term of endearment. Yup! Its not weird at all if you call your fiancee "sir"...it really means "Jaanu" in GHSP dictionary

For Maaneet romance scenes how about...
1. A walk on the beach or steamy night in the water
2. Maan trying to sneak in Geet's maayka at night.
3. Going on a date
4. Geet cooking and Maan "helping" with other intentions.
5. Geet watching Maan workout and him catching her and "teaching" her some moves again with other intentions.

Edited by Ann.A - 17 December 2010 at 7:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPmd410vivacious_gurlAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Ann - ur sarcasm is coming alongROFLROFL

BgblZoolander69-Divine-

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj, i will take that as a compliment. I try.  Geek

EDIT: I think i need to see a strip session very soon...the stripper needs to get back on the job.

Edited by Ann.A - 17 December 2010 at 7:49pm

MarshP-Divine-

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
nice take ann....
loved ur suggestions tooThumbs Up
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Q & A
1. Wat's with these fatherly forehead kisses?
Its not midnite and the MMM are still awake.ROFL  I get that but, if u r going to show it then do it right.  And how about a little lower?  U knowWink No!  No!  U pervy peopleBlushing I meant her noseLOL Let's expand Maan's repertoire 

2. Geet promised to change herself but, then balked at doing so?
Babaji, don't we all make false promises of this nature and retract at delivery?  I surely do varna all my New Years would not get recycled yearly Tongue  Promises r not binding - they are deffo not ironclad contracts!  Jokes Apart: She promised to accede to his taste not become his personal slave.  To those that say that coming from HP, she shud not make faces at becoming Maan's adarsh patni....The answer is obvious!  Maan's molded her to be his independent counter not his slave.  HP Express left tradition and anti-feminist custom in HP and has embraced self-empowerment.

3. Where is Angry Maan?  How long we have put up with Meeta Maan?
Anger got drowned by love I guessBig smile Other then the fact I can't handle this type of sugar.  It's entirely consist with the character - Maan in love!  

4. Where is the Passion?
In Maan's eyes i the last scene.  His desires were rather obvious, haan?  But, yes they need to demo it more and through different means.  Enuff with bangles (on & off), celestial bodies, duppatta placements and those forehead kisses.  Let's see some FOREPLAYLOL

5. There is no logic?
I think they are gradually building to it.  Maan has not withdrawn the case, yo.  Varna Arjun would have pretended to exit for Siberia not hung around to plan Maaneet's wedding.  What is problematic is where did Nissar & Co. ditching of Dev?  Majority wanted AS to be transfered to Mars - we got it & are now complaining about it.ROFL  ROFL ROFL  Don't u dig the irony?  Realty Bytes...they are probably trying to decide what to do with Dev post AS' exit notice.  Make him a saint?  let him repent in jail?  make him magically disappear and reappear in a new avatar? 

Whilst they decide the "happy ending" they ve have not forgotten Dev or his importance in the story and neither have the GEET HSP team.  If they had then there would be no mention of him.  But, Annie has been asking him about him and will sooner or later rediscover Dev Singh Khurana the kameena.

6. Arrow ki Anvil
Is Anvil the blunt instrument, Arjun is planning to bludgeon Maaneet or rather Maan with?  Only time will tell...the actor is improving daily and the character is intriguing.  Same goes for Anvil though her reactions have hints of overacting.   

Speaking of time - its time for me to say GN!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 17 December 2010 at 9:05pm

ash08vivacious_gurl

Go to top