India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... (Page 10)

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Caco: You liked the epi?????????????? with so much of dripping sweetness. I can't believe this
Kill me....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783-pixie-cacoethesliv2laugh

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Caco...I agree. I like NEB. His acting is good and I like his character sketch for this week...I say for this week cause the history of this writing team means it will be different soonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783S.Stephywinonashreya_lcacoethes-pixie-liv2laughswan20Meetu_AnuTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I like how Arjun is flirty kinda sleazy bold kinda guy ....whose all calm nd calculative inside ....wish msk actually had a sister and that Urjun's hairstyle was better

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783S.Stephyshreya_lash08cacoethes-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laughswan20BheegiBasantiTaiyo

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo: Please change the den title to: "Aa gale lag ja"

I second this tooSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesgeet261sravs_10shreya_l-pixie-liv2laugh

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Jhan - Awesome take on Bhaiya mere..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshivangi783shreya_l-pixie-liv2laugh

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
It was a below average episode and nowadays all I do while watching Geet is laugh laugh and laugh!! I have my hands on my mouth throughout and I'm giggling!! 

Maneet's scene got blurred in the midst! I laughed!  Whatever that meant?? 

The confusion with the card selection! I rolled my eyes here.Wacko Geet is hellbent on throwing the invitation cards to the dustbin.. I mean wt??? Why are they over-doing with the nok-jhoks??? Nok-jhoks can be on several other issues like the baby's name, the recent shopping and dress selection.. 

This time it was Arjun holding Annie and maaroing chance.. and worst, she appointed his company for Maneet's marriage managment! WOW!! Shocked

Even while shopping, as a wife, Geet says 'Maan Sir' I'm fed up of even saying this again and again but well! 

The last dialogue from Maan's side was actually shocking!! He never saw anything other than her face?? ShockedStern Smile Does not mind whatever she wears and I could see DD chuckling from within while hearing those dialogues too!! 

Like Anj said, bashing the CVs wont help.. constructive criticism will definitely help. But when the writers intend on showing same thing again and again, we can only ask them to buck up! Are they listening to us and discarding that 'SIR'? 

These two are more eager to fight than have those excitement jitters that normal couples have just few days before marriage. D'oh

DancinFirefliesNirjhor105chipshivangi783shreya_lS.Stephy-pixie-BheegiBasantishaliMishtyShonaliv2laughTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@Vasuja- yea i liked the epi  only because they went shopping  kuch to logical dikhaya  oh and i liked the first hug too...how she ran and they talked while they were hugging....it was darn cute....and Arjun ofcourse....i like him....i just hope they dont make him a looney Stern Smile

PS- i like his hair Embarrassed wayyy wayyy wayyy better than MSK's mop on forehead

DancinFirefliesgeet261shivangi783shreya_lash08S.Stephy-pixie-maansaliv2laughMeetu_Anuswan20Taiyo

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

ok so the Maan and Geet bedroom scene was blurred....so does that mean they made out? ROFL

Sorry for quoting....
Dream on, CacoLOLLOL. Seriously?? NO!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliessravs_10shivangi783winonashreya_lcacoethes-pixie-swan20liv2laughTaiyo

Go to top