Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... - Page 93

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Q & A
1. Wat's with these fatherly forehead kisses?
Its not midnite and the MMM are still awake.🤣  I get that but, if u r going to show it then do it right.  And how about a little lower?  U know😉 No!  No!  U pervy people☺️ I meant her nose😆 Let's expand Maan's repertoire 

2. Geet promised to change herself but, then balked at doing so?
Babaji, don't we all make false promises of this nature and retract at delivery?  I surely do varna all my New Years would not get recycled yearly 😛  Promises r not binding - they are deffo not ironclad contracts!  Jokes Apart: She promised to accede to his taste not become his personal slave.  To those that say that coming from HP, she shud not make faces at becoming Maan's adarsh patni....The answer is obvious!  Maan's molded her to be his independent counter not his slave.  HP Express left tradition and anti-feminist custom in HP and has embraced self-empowerment.

3. Where is Angry Maan?  How long we have put up with Meeta Maan?
Anger got drowned by love I guess😃 Other then the fact I can't handle this type of sugar.  It's entirely consist with the character - Maan in love!  

4. Where is the Passion?
In Maan's eyes i the last scene.  His desires were rather obvious, haan?  But, yes they need to demo it more and through different means.  Enuff with bangles (on & off), celestial bodies, duppatta placements and those forehead kisses.  Let's see some FOREPLAY😆

5. There is no logic?
I think they are gradually building to it.  Maan has not withdrawn the case, yo.  Varna Arjun would have pretended to exit for Siberia not hung around to plan Maaneet's wedding.  What is problematic is where did Nissar & Co. ditching of Dev?  Majority wanted AS to be transfered to Mars - we got it & are now complaining about it.🤣  🤣 🤣  Don't u dig the irony?  Realty Bytes...they are probably trying to decide what to do with Dev post AS' exit notice.  Make him a saint?  let him repent in jail?  make him magically disappear and reappear in a new avatar? 

Whilst they decide the "happy ending" they ve have not forgotten Dev or his importance in the story and neither have the GEET HSP team.  If they had then there would be no mention of him.  But, Annie has been asking him about him and will sooner or later rediscover Dev Singh Khurana the kameena.

6. Arrow ki Anvil
Is Anvil the blunt instrument, Arjun is planning to bludgeon Maaneet or rather Maan with?  Only time will tell...the actor is improving daily and the character is intriguing.  Same goes for Anvil though her reactions have hints of overacting.   

Speaking of time - its time for me to say GN!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To those who feel that the passion that was there in the earlier scenes when both of them were still in the process of realising their feelings for each other, is now missing, I would say that this is only to be expected as Maaneet have come a long way since those initial phases of their relationship.

Even in real life we are excited by everything about our partner in the initial stages of our relationship. His/her voice, touch, look, everything is novel and gives us a thrill. However, as the relationship progresses, things become more stable.  Although the love may deepen the earlier heady feeling at the sound of your partner's voice or the way he looks or his touch is not as exciting.  There is a sort of familiarity, which I wouldn't say breeds contempt, but makes things more predictable.  It is not necessarily a bad thing. After all one can't live life in the edge of excitement always.    
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti:

Very well said Dear👏.....well even in real life the excitement and newness in relationship fades after some time........
that is the reason ....couples keep on trying new way to make their relationship fresh and interesting....coz after some time  everything gets monotonous..............

at least in case of maaneet...we are still getting the eye locks and hugs....cute ones......but if that would be in real life....than they would have never experienced this😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey geeta
you did not write today
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey arpi! Yeah i didnt- i was at my cuz ki engagement :)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh. I was looking for your take then realize that you either have exam or busy
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Opti.. It cannot be the same. and plus I thjought if did exist in the last scene.. ANd I have seen shows where the leads are married and dont touch each other for a year and sleep on a sofa and bed..so this is so much better😆 He literally makes love wiht his eyes😃
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Smitha, Maan does have sexy eyes which he puts to full use on Geet. Moreover if you have noticed the physical expression of his intensity had reduced after her pregnancy revelation (except form a brief period during the MU track when he lost his head and behaved roughly). Maybe he feels she needs to be treated more tenderly given her condition.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpi- well i have those too from 4 jan:(

Morning smi di n opti!
Opti - thats a really good point..

But i dunno why ppl r wondering abt passion- did they Not see that scene where he's all butnon passionate? Lol
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti, Geetu

Yup.....he surely has become very tender towards her after the MU........ he is acting a caring lover, hubby and friend to here...

no wonder she has become MORE bindas in her behavior with him....