Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... - Page 74

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Another inconsistency, Geets tells him she won't accept gift til after marriage, what about all this shopping, isnt he spending on her too!   Anyway,  he is not kanjoos!

The Cheapstake thing was JOKE!  🤣🤣 And CVs trying to prove me wrong!  More seriously - Geet already explained this.  She made up that rule in the moment becoz she was annoyed and confused why 1 min he is mad and the next trying to gift her a phone!  She explained that to him when he asked. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even though Sasha is not so important to the show anymore, but shouldn't they finish  her character. By showing something like whatever she did before with geet was wrong, she should have repent.  I think  the Cvs ended her role at KBM fiasco when she refused to help NT.
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all, i am sorry to interfere in the middle but who wants passion now? Passion cannot come now. This is india not hollywood that the moment a couple confess they look for a chance to go to bed! Sorry for being so frank. This is the actual beauty of real love when you get over passionate out of anxiety if you will lose your loved one, before confession and have patience as long as you dont get married. Maan-geet are on the right track friends :)
mchopra thumbnail
i agree with gauri..when geet can become a kid why cant Maan just be himslef and go back to the age he missed..we cant do that in real life but reel life mein toh we can na..
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay am off now. Had fun in many ways 🤣

Laugh at things that weren't even funny n laughed harder at things that were VERY funny 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy guys! N keep the discussions going! Night night!  🤗
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anjana: I dont see why she is not the victim anymore? I thought Sasha, NT and PQ were all involved in what transpired before KBM- wouldn't she want them all bought to heel? Why wouldn't she want to find out- who locked her in the archives room?She may be unimportant in Geet;s scheme of things now- and probably Geet has said that a couple of times too- but Geet ignores her at her own peril. The actress is unavailable- but I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Sasha, the character has mended her ways. So Geet is still very much the target. I would watch my step in office, if I were Geet.

Its too late in the show for retribution for Kurban Hua fiasco but how can Geet sideline the KBM fiasco?

<These Flu meds are seriously messing with my brain- I am sure I have broken all (my) records of posting in the den. I don't think I have argued/debated with so many different people on so many things in one single day 😆>
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
They should bring Pinky's father to do kanyadaan ( well that makes him daadi's hubby as geet is her daughter 🤣 jks apart)

1; he always supported her even at day 1 he waited for dinner saying when badi beti has not eaten anything how father can have dinner

2: he stood with her against crappy doctor

3: he had told pinky-adi why geet gone or what she wanted to tell maan.

4: he never even question geet about hiding things but said he trusts her .
to me he is true father.
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@nabiha: see side effects of watching english movies..hehe
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL.....passion can be shown by a mere touch....a whisper or a look in the eye 😳
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shreya, come to mausi baby, msk cannot be "17 again" but yes your partner can always make you happy with her cheerfullness and so msk can only enjoy geet's livelyness and not become lively himself!