Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: deniac

relationships really need the passion, desire, fights as well as diabetic romance..... yes u can say that experience talks.... 😆😆😆😆😆.......

n me ij not getting ANY from U 😡🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

😆 Lolz.. m good...  n hope ur work is going gud..!!

Btw.. me should now logout.. else i will sleep thru my work tomorrow... so gud nite to all 😃 ciao
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cutey: R u referring to me? Coz i don't think Parm is here now..But i am reading the previous pages..slowly..🤣🤣

Goodnight all who's leaving! 🤗

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Gouri here,...this courtship phase is actually important and in this phase u only get sugar-coated romance and not passionate ones..the desire or passion which we r talking was there in MSK till the time his mission was to make Gith his forever😈...that mission is achieved now..MSK knows aaj nahin toh kal everything will happen🤣..so u don't see that desire anymore..its natural...I hv gone through the same in my life..desire..passion ..everything goes for a toss once confession happens😆..after that u always expect your BF to pamper u with gifts or else u end up fighting with your BF if he doesn't listen to u😆..Geet is doing the same with MSK😆...so I don't find anything wrong here..mayb CVs r showing everything very realistically and so viewers r finding it hard to digest😆...passion and desire all once again rise after marriage when they will b all set to consummate their marriage for the first time..thats another exciting phase of a relationship😳..but again after CON it will die down when other domestic responsibilities come on u😊
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi gouri...

Shreya: Hmmm...

Caco: 🤣PM that tooo Daaku so that she can frame it in her wall taaki jab bhi uska dil kare, who usse dekh sake... ...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jhan she needs to work on those hand actions even yesterdayy I burst out while she was trying to show anger🤣🤣and today teh akkal hand action err ok then..🤣🤣she is tryin to improve tho..

@Jyo wat happened to S waali Sam aunty? anyone?
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm gonna make it public today.... there r times i dont agree with my GF.... n today is one such day.... MSK's character isnt ruined at all...... haan..... MSK is still the same MSK.... he's just Maan the lover boy for his mishti..... n guy who wants to see his lady love smile...a guy who doesnt wanna see her in tension any more... wants to make her pre wedding journey a happy memory as the last time she ended up in a nightmare..... MSK is totally in character.....
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jhan Hello 🤗
🤣🤣🤣🤣 for Akal dialoug

@ Caco  happy stalking
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jyo... please make the written update sticky... me pmed ya since a while
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:When we r entering an exciting phase of our life,we tend to ignore or not think about other negative elements for the time being..MSK is doing the same....doesn't mean he has forgotten everything or else why is Dev's name not there in the wedding card ??😉..he has not forgotten anything...he is just giving top priority to his wedding and Geet for the time being and keeping other issues on hold...😊
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Blueyy oh ok fine u r the late lateef🤣