Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bDgT

Pull ur own legs please!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Am thinking of it in the literal way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 N Bri, it's not easy doing it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago

@Nadia but a ques to ask everyone

Has anyone developed a soft spot for Annie?
I knw Brii hass...😆

@Shradha, I loved what you wrote, specially this: "If they do not dwell on the other aspects of his character- how do I know what he is thinking or doing?" Exactly, we have no idea what he is thinking about NT cases getting withdrawn by dadi, about Arjun's offer and character. I have some serious issues with this. I have no issues with MSK's romantic side (though passion is missing), but I have serious issues with them showing only MSK's romantic side and once in blue moon showing his other side with NT. It should be balanced, they have a story to balance it, but they are not implementing it. They can also show some baby talks between MaanEet before marriage. Even pregnancy issue is brought in picture once in blue moon, wonder why? 

@Anj, tension free marriage does not mean you forget the story. Showing MSK thinking about NT court cases, about Arjun's character, doing some research on his past (this is MSK, the intelligent man we are talking about), thinking about updating Geet about some parts of his family history, thinking about getting Geet's parents in the marriage, may not necessarily involve tension, but would make perfect sense from story POV. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
no one seems to want to update me...... i shall come back in the morning n read what happened at den tonight.....

@shifa -yeah i became rockerz last night,.... 😃😃😃

@all - Passion and desire generally are very strong before u get something.... Maan's gaze on geet was filled with desire when she wasnt his..... Geet used to hyperventilate whenever maan was near her earlier as she din dare to open herself to him.....now things r different.... they both know they belong to each other.... they hv surpassed that phase of desire filled looks.... yes sexual tension needs to be there but the diabetic romance is equally important part of this courtship phase... 

I dont like Arjun's hair style but like his slight sleazy self atleast the char is kinda diff ...comments on the actor reserved
@ Nadia me too liking this Arjun guy but skipping mostly because of NEB🥱
 Oh  u r penguin pic for daqu was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,  good Daqu is not giving vao for him she is waiting forever for much waited VICKY. so she jumped bechara Maan🤣🤣
Anvi finally there is One take which I agree with fully from A to Z👏🤣😃...Off late episodes r good but without story....😆

but there is a reason for it...I feel CVs want to show a tension free marriage before starting the next phase of drama🤔...see right now if they show the entire Dadi-NT-MSK office fiasco regarding the case issue,then marriage track cannot proceed and general viewers r getting more and more impatient for the marriage more than the justice track which u r talking about..but that doesn't mean its over...if they r not talking about it,this means its pending and MSK or Dadi hv not yet taken the case back since NT is still in this city only and has not gone abroad😃..they will talk to Geet only if they take the charges back...we saw the precap about Annie getting a clue on Dev from Tasha...who knows the chapter of Dev-NT case might now come up with Annie getting a clue of the situation...mayb she will question MSK and then viewers will come to know that the case is not yet take back ...and if the case is not taken back,why will MSK tell anything to Geet😆..he will tell only if he deicdes to take the cases back(in this case Geet needs to take the case back because she has filed it)..so I think the issue is pending and will b taken up once the marriage is over😊

@Gouri:Sorry for not replying to your SMS...my mobile balance is nil😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@all...... Gud nite...🤗 me need to be awake at work tomorrow......n well one thot for the serial tonite...

socha tha kya.. paya kuch aur hi ...
laga dekh kar kal ka precap...
ke aaj se hogi romance ki alag si shuruat
par CVs ka kya kehna.... aata nahi unhe shayad aage badhna....
ummed hai shadi ke saath... kuch nayi si lagegi.. Geet HSP ki baat

Done with my quick take on page 3, perhaps my last take for this show!

Too much sweetness is not good!  Trust me behind all this sugar and spice there is a hidden agenda, don't know what yet, but something sure is up!  Sweetness turns bitter or deadly!!!

Im in the mood to write on today's hug! 

Well, I've seen these two hug and on some occassions they stand far apart, but today's hug was almost like the disco hug (in my books best hug yet) I consider a nice hug when there is no space in between and everything squeezed in!  I feel today's hug was a pleasure to watch!

So yes, it was awesome!

Geet coming to her new colored room, its all red!  Yes she loves it, is Maan indicating he will bring her here only for SR, he's setting the room as such!  Maan gifting her bangles, now that's usually the first shagun from groom's side, how does maan know all this!  I question, has he gone thru these rituals before, hmmmmmmmmm only time will tell!

Annie and Arjun, I will skip, I wrote on them earlier, but no point cause no one wants to listen on these two OTT artists.  One more thing I suggest give Mr. arjun a curling iron to curl his hair, its long enough.  If u don't find one, let me know will ship one!😡

Geet's self talk on her bed, ok so treat him like god and make him happy!  Not my style at all, why agree with everything a man wants, think of ur own happiness at times!

Dadi, Maan pulling Geet's leg, that was good, but I feel she is always cornered by the Khurana's on many occassions, I mean there is a limit to it all! I feel Maan always gets her feathers ruffled then comes back and manaos her, what's the point to show this so many times, its a drag now!  Is he gonna do this after marriage too, as a wife I would get annoyed and hit him on the head with a fry pan! Also, Geet is from HP, she should know duties of a wife coming from there!  Why was she shocked when Maan was telling her all this.  Hmmmmmm, I think she is getting used to the servants doing all this!  This is not her character.

Now coming to NE in the shop.  Two things here Annie said she was selfish and also when Geet was goin to hold her she removed her hand!  Again, she said she was doing this cause its her brothers wedding!  Just tells me she hasn't accepted Geet yet and Tasha's fuel to the fire won't help!  Just my gut feeling.

Maan goin too sugary for his love, again talking about her beauty and blah blah!  Come on creatives, why does he always have the same expressions and same dialogues! 

I loved the first part, but the rest was just ok! 

Great hug  and forehead kiss by Maan, for me only highlight of the serial!  I mean the kiss actually lasted for a few seconds!  Im impressed!

Sasha - does MK need a diagram? He knows Sasha hates his Gith!  That is why he ignores her... do u not see it.  That is JUSTICE!  Has Geet ever asked for more?  She herself opted not to tell MSK about Sasha blabbing to reporters?

If the victim herself is DISinterested and moved on?  Then Y shud we sit in judgment? R we then not placing ourselves not the characters expectations into the story?  Does Geet v a beef with Sasha no?  She just does not like her.  And MK now ignores her!  Copacetic, NO?

Issue is different with Dev & NT... Geet there wants JUSTICE and thus far that means "jail" to her... it may not in the future... Again our version of JUSTICE maybe conceptually diferent then hers... we live in a society where society makes such decisions, but should we for that reason disdain or tread over the victim's input... N here I have an issue - they do need to show Geet's perspective on DevNT going forward.  They did a bit with the order, but its unclear what her wishes totally are other then she wants safety.

edited: as i noted the 2nd maybe on halt due to marriage...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago