Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
i supprt AN..whats wrong with MSK..i think he is the best lover i have seen on screen till date..he is posseive he loves her he proects he is agressive he bends down for her he changed for her he doesnt want anything from her except love..no prmises nothing..he loves her inner beauty..yes he loves her coz of her outer beauty..but even if she would have lookes bad..he would have cared..(audienec would have though)..he knows what gives her happnes..he knows how to love..he knows how to diiff her as his employee and his wife..what else u want from MSK..he is perfect..
See I am OK with the naughty MSK that they showed when he was telling her how to be a good wife πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.......... I am also OK with the sweet MSK that they showed when he told her that her likes were of utmost importance to him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......... I also know that he likes his own way but there are other ways to show that than to show the forced nok-jok that has been going on in the past few epis 😑

It would have been much more fun if he manipulated Geet to get what he wanted and then she realized it and fought with him (like they did in today's epi). They need to move on to greener pastures - these 2 need to have some serious conversations. πŸ˜ƒ
@Vini 🀣🀣🀣 oye i was doing what u were doing and still 🀣🀣🀣

@Cutie .. actually .. some of us have a problem with MSK striptease when we get too much of it 🀣🀣🀣

@All ... MSK is fine ... problem is the scenes being written and well there they seem unwilling to take any risks before marriage 🀣🀣🀣
How r MIK n MR???? MIK played Shiv in which serial????
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Ughh was gonna go nd complete all my incomplete VMz since I am leaving for 3 weeks from sunday but Ipad decides to give u guys a break from my VMz so none from now unless Ipad decides to wake up..πŸ€“

😲 Ashy where u going girl ..... holiday?? πŸ˜›
@Jaya MR is Mishal raheja LTL fame and MIK is Iqbal khan KYPH & SSBS famee..
@An- HAAN TUJHE PYAR HUA PYAR HUA..ALLAH MIA 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shardah and Caco - yeah exactly...the problem is the repetive scenes and the lovey doveyness not MSK himself. he is still intact..he acts when it is required...the retraining order scene for example, he stood his ground with power and dignity...whereas with Geet its different because they are lovers. the issue is writers are stoooopid! my guess is they are saving the intense romance for when they run out of things...so before marriage we will probably have to see this. 😳 
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
@All:I think Daaku ran away after giving her MSK defenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oye Ashu yeah she is here or was, don't know about now
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I was brought up with manners so I always answer when spoken to altho with a time delay ok 🀣🀣🀣

@ Tanu stealing the warning meter 🀣🀣🀣