Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

I can defend this phase of MSK but won't because that NES is in this show 🤣🤣🤣🤣

An go ahead.,.I know your heart is paining to see MSK being bashed..Gooooooooooooo😆😆😆😆😆

@Vini:Standing ovation to u ..u spoke what was there in my heart👍🏼,..for me Geet's character is more inconsistent than MSK..I feel MSK is being mushy but its a temporary phase😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an12345678

I can defend this phase of MSK but won't because that NES is in this show 🤣🤣🤣🤣

An show me ur love ❤️  i want u in defensive mode  dont u see? people are talking against ur MSK
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@all- main point is every daily soap doen't matter how good it is in the starting ends up being same .....

as Jyo u mentioned abt harshad being on #2 ....it reminded me another thing , Want to share

it is really important for an actor to be in limelight all the time be it by doing typical lead in typical daily soaps or good characters

in LRL Arjun bijlani and Vikas mankatala had more fan following, were more popular and used to get more screen space in comparison to Harshad Chopra .....but after LRL this guys accepted ekta's typical show while Vikas refused to do an Ekta show he was offered and any other saas bahu show  while waiting for a good show.....result , after LRL till date he never did any show , he even accepted once he made a wrong choice when he did some reality show 

I was happy that time atleast Vikas is not doing any typical saas bahu show but Harshad doing and ended up disliking harshad,  today harshad is popular and more fans after doing typical ekta show and so is Arjun as he also did MJHT .....so what i realized, is doent matter what kind of show u r doing if u want to be in entertainment industry all the time u need to be in the news and in front of audience otherwise no one will remember you 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

@Jyo- People can like ne one ......and ne one can have a fan following despite not being the best in the business ....for eg Katrina kaif ...she is clearly not the best but is the most popular ........clearly in my opinion TV actors have a lot to do to match up with most bolly actors in terms of popularity .....and clearly if MSK was to stand next to Aamir or Salman or even likes of Shahid and Ranbir  wud he get more attention than them  ..???? even though he is  above them  in the list .....????? ....Of whatever tv soaps I have seen I have only found a distinct style and individual charisma is MIK ....a bit is there in MR ...and MSK is above average ......and the series he does after this will prove the fan following ....

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Luv u for this POO........ 🤗 As far as style is concerned  Iqbal n MR are MILES ahead of GeeCee 😳
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Doodle, the actors are really overworked with this 6 day week. You are a fresh viewer but they are not really fresh working such long hours in front of the cameras. I think we must cut them some slack here.  I really feel sorry for DD and GC because they have the maximum scenes which means they end up working longer too. 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ All
Somebody kill me 🤢 🤢 🤢
Jaldi 🤢 🤢 🤢
Just discovered will have more responsibilities starting in the new year 🤢 🤢 🤢

🤢
bDgT thumbnail
Ann: Thankies 😆 🤗

Goose: Nyce nyce nyce 👍🏼
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im in the mood to write on today's hug! 

Well, I've seen these two hug and on some occassions they stand far apart, but today's hug was almost like the disco hug (in my books best hug yet) I consider a nice hug when there is no space in between and everything squeezed in!  I feel today's hug was a pleasure to watch!

So yes, it was an awesome!😳
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=an12345678]I can defend this phase of MSK but won't because that NES is in this show 🤣

Some how it always comes back to the non-existing ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

An I have a challenge for you, I'm sure you have no problem with this. I want you to talk about carrot juice and end with NES 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Jaya, have you watched the episode 🤗

Great point Daadi about sha's , I wonder if CVs are going to replace Sasha or will they just give Tasha a bigger role instead

@ shomu show the GCM's the hair if they get too friendly 🤣