Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Questions I wonder🤣

INFORMATION VACCUUMs - Create Tension: 
1. Maan created it by not telling Annie the truth, so it was expected that someone else would fill it. - Question is how will.  AnWeshA react to it?

2. Will ArJun & AnWesha become allies?  If so to destroy Maaneet's marriage or to make it happen?

3. Has Maan decided what to do with DevNT or has he and the creatives put it in the summerhouse for futureplanning?

4. The Actors for 3 Characters have quit or r quitting - Wat do you think shud happen to Dev? Sasha? Meera? 

5. Can with time Annie fill the "friend" gap left by Meera?

6. Can Tasha fill Sasha's shoes? Or is she a Silly Fish?

7. Wat should Romeo do?  Teach Maan Sir to Romance? Or learn it from Manisha?

8. Let's mix n match people up - which would u like and y?
a) Adi & Tasha?
b) Adi & Pinky?
c) Pinky & Pandey?
d) Tasha & Pandey?
e) Romeo & Pinky?
f) Romeo & Tasha?
g) Romeo & Manisha?
h) Adi & Manisha?

9. Maaneet Scenes (Pheek - non-happening) u want to see pre-marriage and Shappening ones you want to see post marriage?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Geet has posted Kajaal song 🤣🤣🤣
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
People wrote at FB that they were missing Mahii🤣 GEET listened to them and fulfilled it via today's episode as per GEET (though we have Mahii everyday)

Now they are asking for smooches between Maaneet. GEET is quick this time, she posted this link as her answehttp://www.indianexpress.com/news/hhh/712668/
🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Am watching the episode now. N i know most of ya'll know this, but i'll just say it again. Maan's hands 😍 when holding onto Geet's face..😍....

Okay off to finish the episode! 😆

U know we r in minority today😆...

Let me count ..how many r drooling over the hug and GC's fingers😆

Jyoti
Caco
Blue
Zee
Smita...

Anyone else😆😆

Smita ji aap kahan ho😆...do onething ...SMS Gouri and Geetu with episode update ...they r stuck up in unwanted things and r in desperation to know what happened since they could not catch the episode but my mobile balance is over🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just started watching the epi and i loved how geet ran and hugged MSK when he gave her the bangles...😳😍

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GEET Those of you who were complaining about not hearing "Mahi" for the past few episodes.... Did you get your fill today?

Haila, I didnt miss mahi at all!

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
after so many days Maan was looking so friggin HAWT i feel like 🤪😍🤣 esp the Taveez looks so good around his neck and the colour of his shirt suited him 😳 GCM MODE ☺️

PS- i love his fingers 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Anj- All I know is Anwesha and Arjun will come together to make the marriage happen ...and fall in love with each other cause I think with Tasha raising the question NE will come to know of the truth and thru her one day Arjun too will no the full truth ...and may be then we can have a gala wedding and prepare for another one
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I have smsed both.. Gouri called me and asked me to sms😆😊 and Geetu liked the update I gave her..😆 so u can add her to the list..😃
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Jyoti- Count me in too. I am too drooling over Maaneet's hug and GC's fingers toh I just love☺️☺️