Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Tumhari pasand ko apna banaya, aise tumhe maine apnaaya.
Khushi tumhari hai sabse ooper, rahegi aisi hi ab jindagi bhar.
Ek tohfa aur hai khaas, jo rehega sada tumhare pass.
Choodiyon se bhari hon tumhari kalayi,
Laal aur safed rangon se jo sajayi.

Yun aagayi hoon tumhare paas, mujhko bhi na raha yeh ehsaas.
Muskurahat ho sada ab hoton par,
Meri moom ki gudiya tum ho sir ankhon par.
Tohfa sajega us din tumhare haath, jis din humare milan ki ho raat.
Khud ko mujhse tum door mat karna, veerana sa lagane lagta hai yeh jahan.
Rang aur sugandh ho jaate gum, dil ho jaata hai gumsum.
Duniya tumse hai meri roshan, tum nahin to andhere mein hai yeh gulshan.

AA batteries karein behas, naam par rachate hain ruckus.
Maine jo bataya use pukaro,  Anvesha bula mera mood aur mat bigado.
Naam hai yeh pyaara tumhara, yehi bulaon lagata hai mujhe nyaara.
Kaam tum apna bhool gayi, jo hai mere paas voh kahin aur na paaogi,
Mujhe hai yeh yakeen.

Geet badalne ko taiyaar, pasand ho piya ki aisa hai uska pyaar.
Nayi subah naya vesh, acchi patni bano Dadi aur Maan de rahe upadesh.
Khane se lekar kaam tak rakhna hoga tume hi dhyaan,
Patni dharm nibhane ka de rahe hai gyaan.
Geet hai pareshaan, khoonte se mujhe baandh diya,
Gaay nahi main hoon insaan.
Shaadi ke patra inte me aaye, Geet kahe deti hoon inhe sulagaye.
Apni pasand se main chaloongi ab, Aapki pasand nahi chalegi ab.
Dekha patra to the uski hi pasand,
Dadi kahe Maan raat hi hogaye the razamand.
Geet ke ab samajh aayi, kar rahe Maan aur dadi uski khinchayi.
Jaanti hoon Maan hain shaitaan,
Kya dadi aap bhi un sang mil kar rahin mujhe pareshaan?
Dadi jataye pyaar aur dular, ek baat aur bata doon yaar...
Arjun ko hi hai rakha Anvesha ne, shaadi ki sajavat wahi karenge taiyaar.

Shaadi ki kharidaari ke liye aaye Geet aur Maan,
Anvesha hai wahin par ja rahi karne kuch aur kaam.
Geet deti use dhanyavaad,
Mere liye itna kiya, nahi bhoolongi rakhongi yaad.
Anvesha kahe swaarthi hoon mein,
Bhai aur bhabhi ko abhi se pata rahi hoon mein.
Apne bhai ki khushiyan hain mujhe pyaari,
Isliye shaadi ki kar rahi hoon taiyaari.

Geet dikhaye jo bhi Maan bharein hami,
Geet ki kuch samajh na aaye ho rahi use hairaani.
Maan ko usne ulajhaya, sherwani pehnoongi yeh bataya,
Maan ko bas Geet ka dhyaan, baki sab se woh anjaan.
Reeti aur reewaj ke kahein yeh hai naam,
Rishta humara hai badhata maan,
Sang rahein hum sada yeh hai Maan ka armaan.

Sulagana = Ignite, Patra = Letter, Dhanyavaad = Thanks
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
Scene starts..

."mid night... Un-vesha.... running towards the car...in which Ur-jun is waiting  for her to bhagaofy her .... she settles her self in the car and finds MSK-dadi and Geet sitting on the back seat.. and MK offeres a bag to her and says..."acha kaam kerne ja rahi ho,, jewelary aur kash toh leti jao, aur wapas mat aana. plsss"🤣.... wake up alarm rings... and shonuu gets up realizing it was a dream.....🤣
🤣

back to the episode.....

well i know you guys are wise enough to discus the technicalities of the episode....so y should  i waste my little knowledge for that???

ok one general question...

What do  you guys do  for ignoring Un-vesha scenes???

A, go to washroom for doing nothing...???🤣🤣🤣

B,  try to find if your body need waxing/ threading ???

C, text naughty/dirty messages to your friends...????

D, try to talk louder or shout at your maid/nephew/nieces/pet...???

well i try all above mention things to avoid watching listening Un-wanted, Un-bearable, Unm-vesha...

but today i couldnt watch my Ur-jun because of that chick....😡....

Maaneet and their future planning....

first let me praise Barry jee for some brilliant dialogues... specially that mom-batti one.... dekha my threat of making him Un-vesha's spot boy worked....😎.... ok.... that hug??? it made me remind of  my sister's bidai...when my dad and brothers kissed her forehead to bless her.......
🤣🤣... and the song "babul ki duaien leti jaa....tujhko sukhi sansaar mile" dumbo couple.... now when dadimaa  had allowed them to take time and decide about the card in whole night... they didnt bagged the opportunity.....😡.....

a gift with double benefit........
ok few points....

1, dont you guys think the jewelry box was much better than the bangles???

2, he played this card to make her hooked to her decision of marrying him...considering..MSK ki kanjoosi dekh ker ladki bhaag gai..

3, he used these bangles very smartly.... ek set bangles se two times khush kare ga... KANJOOS...😡

another addition in the romance coverage areas.....

1, office romance...
2, conference room romance
3, outhouse romance
4, under table romance
5, elevator romance..
6, bath-tub romance,
7, I.C.U romance,
8, maternity ward romance
9, shopping mall romance..
&
10, BED ROOM ROMANCE...(sorry wrong entry)

all.. who are excited for lastly mention type of romance will never ever happen..... humare baal safed ho jaien gay... wrinkles aa jaein gi... daant nikal jaien gay.... but that will never happen,,,

WHY???

because maan cant see anything  beyond GITH's face???
🤣
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but that was some extra-exaggeration... because i think he cant see anything other than her FOREHEAD....🤣
🤣🤣
bechari GITH....😭

trust me if a guy tells me that he wanna marry me mainly because he loves my face...😡.  i would never ever marry him.... face is not everything... he should consider my inner beauty as well.... oh hello inner beauty mean heart, soul and compatibility.... nothing else...🤣

PS:

for all who wants to see some real action seek for forgiveness to ekta maata..for making PHUN of her shows.... and promise to give her  much needed respect... because she was the only cv.. who believes in action instead of words.....🤣🤣🤣

i still remember those days when i used to witness a rape/ bhool CON/ adultery/unconsciousness CON (due to over dose of alcohol) and random tabela and log house adventures....every week
 but since i've quit watching her shows....

meri toh aankhein taras gai hain..

.🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Helloo Nissar, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, Barry, friends, et al … I liked today's epi…a nice build up to a shaadi …enjoying the beauty in simple things like selecting a wedding card, a dress, decorations…same but still unique…because Maaneet is unique.  Liked the confirmation from Geet FB that it will be on a HUGE scale.

Aap meri zindagi hai

-------------------------

Continuation … Red or white, whatever u like, my choice is in ur happiness, says Maan's note.  Brings a smile to Geet's lips. She turns around sensing, hoping he's there …but no.

She moves to her bed and finds another gift waiting for her …with another set of red/white rose combo….Meri pyaari si would-be wife, meri Mishti ke liye, it says….which brings a delighted grin to her face…awww.  Geet opens the box to find a set of beautiful bangles.

Are you happy now, Maan asks from the doorway.  Happy, Geet rushes into Maan's arms.  U r bad, says she…u've  bound me so that even if I want to I cant be mad at you…turned me into playdoh….moulding me anyway u want.  So I would want to see this moam ki gudiya always smiling, counters Maan.

Geet I didn't give u these bangles to wear,,, keep it.  I will put them on you myself on our SR day (?)  A collective awww from the viewers…with reservation…knowing Maan's speed of action….LOL…but happy nevertheless for he uttered the SR word.

From now on everything will be per your wish Geet…including the wedding cards. 

Geet, Maan confesses, pls don't be angry with me ever. When u r angry, everything fades.  You paint my life with colors, you fill my life with every fragrance.

Aap meri zindagi hai, confesses Geet, when u r with me the world is at my feet….awww scene…Maan cups her face in his hands, looking at her adoringly and then kisses her forehead….scene fades…matlab use ur imagination.

AA batteries

---------------

NE storming out of Arjun's office with him following her.  She gets ticked off at him for calling her that….more finger pointing by NE ….quit that NE…looks rude….only Geet can carry that off with aplomb.  Arjun, must say you have a very good voice…so much so that NE sounds like a screaming banshee.  Again, like the BG score.

So Arjun trying to charm NE … and finally succeeds (by challenging her) …in convincing NE to look at his designs.

Oye hoye, today Arjun NE ka haath pakadta hai….yeh maamla kya hai ?

One good thing, Arjun comes across cool, calm and cunning ? calculative? Manipulative ? or just besotted?  Well, time will tell.

Battle of the wills…NE wins this round …. But walks back into MDs office to check out the designs.  After all her goal is to give her bro and Geet a fantastic wedding.

Maaneet

----------

Maan ki khushi is Geet , Geet ki khushi is Maan….so who wins …viewers, of course.  So Geet decides to make Maan happy which will make her happy and decides to pick his white card and paint it with the colors of his happiness.

Next morning, loved the way Maan-Dadi pull a fast one on Geet on how to be a dutiful wife….and she falls for it…hook, line and sinker…LOL ! 

It was fun to see Geet's enlightened moment ! Maan's moment was when Dadi hugs Geet…the 2 most important women in his life … loved the satisfied look on his face.

@ the Bridal Boutique

---------------------------

The boutique is booked specially for Geet…just like how Maan had booked the hospital for her first checkup.  NE is there to confirm that Maaneet keep the appointment. 

This time NE pulls a fast one on Geet….seems like a family day for taking phirkees of Geet.  But I loved the thought behind the gesture.

Since Nissar is so much into symbolism, why does NE part Maaneet when she is leaving ? Hmm…stop it V… it probably has something to do with the precap…look on the bright side, will ya.

When Geet thanks NE for helping her with the wedding…loved NE's sense of humor…Big bro seems to have gotten it this time.  Another satisfied look on Maan when he sees Geet and his sis jelling with each other.

So now on to the important task of dress selection.  I loved this scene…how many men like shopping ? But when u r in love, shopping is therapeutic to them…they are at the most patient time in their life…LOL !  Maan seems to be totally at ease, not impatient, not in a hurry, nothing….while Geet is making her selection.  Loved the head nodding going on…even though there's no one else in the store…LOL !

But very soon, Geet doubts the constant agreements he gets from Maan…is this guy for real or is he thinking of work ?  What Maan says next when Geet confronts him with the sherwani …summarizes all his love in that dialogue…Barry….maar daala.

Can I tell u something Geet ?  Jab bhi tum mere saamne hoti ho to tumhare chehre ke alaawa mujhe kuch dikhta hi nahi.  Tum jo kuch pehnogi wo hamesha achcha hi lagega.  Shaadi key eh kapde mein kewal rivaaz ke liye khareed raha hoon Geet.  Mujhe koi farq nahin padta ke mein aur tum kya pehen rahein hai.  Hum log saath mein hai, bas, yehi mere liye mainey rakhta hai…haan Geet.

Precap – Tasha trying to enlighten NE on Geet.  Now is she standing in for the MIA Sasah ?  Par Tasha to dhakkan hai….khair…kal dekhtey hai

So let's look at the likes and dislikes today –

------

1. Maan's gifts and the way they were presented, the red-white symbolism.  Even I decided to change my profile pic to show this symbol of unity…LOL !
  2. Maan's note to 'his would-be wife, his pyaari Mishti'
  3. Barry's dialogues
  4. Maaneet chemistry has been upped a bit today…good…keep jacking it up….after all its their wedding.
  5. Maaneet's costumes. Loved Geet's pink patiala and Maan's casual shirt…also sporting his mangalsutra…I mean taveez.  Bahut dino ke baad nazar aya wo taveez.  Of course, wedding day is coming closer, so taveez has to make an appearance.
  6. The satisfied look on Maan when he see the 3 most imp women in his life happy together.
  7. Maan's big bro manner kicking in when Dadi says the MD of the EM Co. has an attitude.
  8. Arjun-NE – Arjun seemed more natural than NE
  9. NE-Maaneet convo in the boutique.  NE seemed much more at ease.

Disliked

----------

1. Editing - The discontinuity of timing in the scenes.  The red bedroom scene was at night, followed by NE-Arjun meeting…which was during daytime correct ?  Followed by Geet's bedtime musings.  I was confused. Is it day or night ? No wonder even the writers are confused as to should it be called SR din or SR (night).
  2. Arjun's hairstyle…minor…but me don't like his 'Sadhana' cut….totally at odds with his deep voice.

Ideas

------

1. NE-Dev/NT mulaakat
  2. NE-Meera mulaakat
  3. Maaneet finding out who their EM person is
  4. Mehendi ceremony
  5. Sangeet ceremony…rope in Madhuri Dixit !
  6. Invite the Dhaaba couple with kids, Pinky's dad, Geet's parents and siblings
  7. Does Dadi know about the baby ? Bring her up to speed.  She can  help Geet as the pregnancy progresses
  8. Start off Arjun as manipulative, then make him fall in love with NE, let him find out about NT's true colors, NE finding out Arjun's relationship with NT … Arjun's decision– NT or NE
  9. Arjun-Dev faceoff
  10. Dev/NT sent back to jail
  11. Sasha exposed – her role in the sari fiasco, the Chopra party, for leaking to the press, ganging up with NT and Pindi Queen.
  12. Tasha's come uppance….straighten up or lose the job.
  13. Adi – beef up his role…make him a confident CFO of KC…able to face off NT/Arjun's machinations.

Nissar – good execution…barring the editing mixup…will chalk it to the technical issues u had today.

Barry – good dialogues

Gurmeet, Drashti – U succeeded in bringing back the chemistry …need more as the days move towards Maaneet's Big Day…especially Maaneet's Big Night and thereafter.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

You know it's true

- Bryan Adams

A song for Maan and Geet. A song to celebrate their oneness, A song in anticipation of their union, A song for their dreams and future, A song that will lead them to a lifetime of fulfillment.

The phase of engagement to marriage - as said by Sooraj Barjatya - is a beautiful phase. And Maan and Geet are enjoying this phase. Its not only about choices, its about understanding the other's tastes. Its not about wardrobe, its about companionship in things they do. Its not about errands, its about time spent together. A time to open up to your partner, a time to understand their preferences, a time to feel cherished and treasured and above all - a time when the feeling that you belong to someone just sets in and overwhelms your heart.

A good episode on the whole. Its always good to see Maan and Geet happy. It makes us happier.

The precap of Tasha and Annie was something I did not expect. That was quite a bouncer. But I am not worried. Considering how Annie is, I am sure she will clear it off with Dadi or MSK immediately. But a positive thought on that scene was maybe Annie will know about Sasha and Tasha? Or am I expecting too much??

One thing though - Can we please let the sister remain just that and not a meddler in her brother's life?

Overall a good episode. And GC and DD - I don't say it often, but you guys just ROCK!!
Edited by ash08 - 13 years ago
R
I liked the episode...
The first scene was too sweet but I liked it..
I liked how she says that he moulds her the way he likes and she will change to any extent for him but he does not want that.. he wants to make her happy not change her.. loved that aspect of the relationship
Arjuns character has been sketched well.. at this moment I feel he is more calculating than MSK but lets wait and watch
Daadi Maan geet.. ya daadi kissing was OTT but geets fight with daadi and her hug I liked

Maybe because i like Geet happpy so that hug made me feel nice
Shopping scene was good... he wants her saath and does not care what she wears...

Anwesha coming to know from tasha.. I think she will go talk to her brother😃
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
Too much sweetness is not good!  Trust me behind all this sugar and spice there is a hidden agenda, don't know what yet, but something sure is up!  Sweetness turns bitter or deadly!!!

Im in the mood to write on today's hug! 

Well, I've seen these two hug and on some occassions they stand far apart, but today's hug was almost like the disco hug (in my books best hug yet) I consider a nice hug when there is no space in between and everything squeezed in!  I feel today's hug was a pleasure to watch!

So yes, it was awesome!

Geet coming to her new colored room, its all red!  Yes she loves it, is Maan indicating he will bring her here only for SR, he's setting the room as such!  Maan gifting her bangles, now that's usually the first shagun from groom's side, how does maan know all this!  I question, has he gone thru these rituals before, hmmmmmmmmm only time will tell!

Annie and Arjun, I will skip, I wrote on them earlier, but no point cause no one wants to listen on these two OTT artists.  One more thing I suggest give Mr. arjun a curling iron to curl his hair, its long enough.  If u don't find one, let me know will ship one!😡

Geet's self talk on her bed, ok so treat him like god and make him happy!  Not my style at all, why agree with everything a man wants, think of ur own happiness at times!

Dadi, Maan pulling Geet's leg, that was good, but I feel she is always cornered by the Khurana's on many occassions, I mean there is a limit to it all! I feel Maan always gets her feathers ruffled then comes back and manaos her, what's the point to show this so many times, its a drag now!  Is he gonna do this after marriage too, as a wife I would get annoyed and hit him on the head with a fry pan! Also, Geet is from HP, she should know duties of a wife coming from there!  Why was she shocked when Maan was telling her all this.  Hmmmmmm, I think she is getting used to the servants doing all this!  This is not her character.

Now coming to NE in the shop.  Two things here Annie said she was selfish and also when Geet was goin to hold her she removed her hand!  Again, she said she was doing this cause its her brothers wedding!  Just tells me she hasn't accepted Geet yet and Tasha's fuel to the fire won't help!  Just my gut feeling.

Maan goin too sugary for his love, again talking about her beauty and blah blah!  Come on creatives, why does he always have the same expressions and same dialogues! 

I loved the first part, but the rest was just ok! 

Great hug  and forehead kiss by Maan, for me only highlight of the serial!  I mean the kiss actually lasted for a few seconds!  Im impressed!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Me with you Daaku 🤣 🤣 🤣

I want an epi dedicated to their milan 🤣 🤣 🤣
Come on let is start an andolan 🤣 🤣
🤣

Ok I liked the shopping scene and tasha is trying to create trouble?? WHy?
I think Anwesha will go confront daadi or maan abt this .. I am sure she will😃
Its "Everybody hug everybody else" day in Geet today!

Maan and Geet hugged
Dadi and Geet Hugged
Geet and NES hugged
NES and NEB hugged (in the pre-cap as per Jyo)

Poor Nakul ..feeling so lonely!

To overcome the sugar high created by all this hugging and (fake) kissing..

We propose a drinking game. Every time Mahii croons on screen..take a shot! You can choose a poison of your own choice 😆

Episode will not only become far more tolerable, who knows you may even end up enjoying the episode!

Participants so far: Jaya, Jhan and I.

Hurry up, I have limited shot glasses 😆

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
 @blazing buccaneer...well DevD-NE incest prem katha will be better than MSK-NE prem katha 🤣 at least it think it will be better🤔 or we might just throw up and die 🤢🤣🤣🤣
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago