Written/Video Update-17th December

Posted: 13 years ago
Video: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565868

Written Update-17/12/2010

Badi Maa Room

Rano is talking about Panna and how she hasnt come home for long. Badi Maa is telling that Panna must be taking good care of her family. Rano says they should go and meet and Badi maa says ok. RB comes in in shock. On asking RB tells what happened between Ilesh and Disha. Rano feels bad and says she should not have asked him for money. Badi Maa tries to convince them that there was nothing to worry. Ilesh comes and gives money telling disha din know he had money. He is confused on looking at Rano and RB. Badi maa asks him to go to office and he leaves. Badi Maa makes Rb and Rano understand that Ilesh is their child and he has their sanskaar and they have to believe him and he would have made disha understood. Rano and RB agrees

Hospital

Sudhir is treating his hand. Doc says he will come back. Deepak comes and catches his hand and sudhir winces in pain. Deepak asks where is he. Sudhir tells agra jail atlast

Ilesh-Disha Room

Ilesh is still angry and not looking at disha. Inder and ishaan comes in happy. Ilesh thinks they are playing some prank on him, Ishaan then tells disha that he and inder wants to tell something about ilesh. Disha is tensed and asks what he did. Inder and ishaan raises ilesh and jumps happily. they say becos of him and his job and money they were saved from their crisis and both give ilesh money back. Ilesh looks at disha and disha looks back at ilesh. inder and ishaan leaves. disha feels ashamed. Ilesh says it was his mistake as he has never realised the value of money and disha has always struggled and has seen situations without money also and just she felt insecured. both hug

Sushaan Room

Ishaan comes in telling that he returned money to ilesh and how carefree ilesh is. ishaan then finds the earings. then asks suhana whether she said everything to sona. Suhana asks why he din say. Ishaan says certain things shud be kept between husband wife only. Ishaan then asks if she threw the other earing why she is keeping it. Suhana says becos she likes it now.Ishaan is surprised at this ans.

Ilesh-Disha room

Disha is still feeling bad. Inder-rajini comes asking why disha din come out of her room. Rajini sees disha crying and asks what. inder and rajini blames ilesh saying he shud have done something and asks him to do utak-baitak and all. disha then hugs rajini. Ilesh says her principal scolded cos of some wrong calculation on her part. All have a nice convo.

Precap

Alok comes in to meet badi maa. Badi maa in tears. alok asks what happened with concern. badi maa asks him to cancell picnic as raunak has lost his job. alok shocked

Guys....so sorry for the small update....have lots of academic work to do today...
Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago

Thankyou so  much for the update. I was looking forward to the Alok and Suhana scene but it wasn't there!! I think they go that wrong in yesterday's precap !!👎🏼

Thanks, It was a good episode😊
Hey thanks a lot for giving the update
THnx for the update...but where did yesterday's precap go?😕Gosh..I opted to watch the epi than going out just to see the scene😭alas..it was missing😒
Thanks for the update. Hope Disha won't become possessive of money anymore.....
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

THnx for the update...but where did yesterday's precap go?😕Gosh..I opted to watch the epi than going out just to see the scene😭alas..it was missing😒

even i was disappointed...bt later thot...
so we will have a alok-suhana scene and a alok-badi maa scene...thats a treat then...😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

even i was disappointed...bt later thot...
so we will have a alok-suhana scene and a alok-badi maa scene...thats a treat then...😆

Ohh yeah!So a double treat :D :D
Its good that they r exposing Panna's situation to the family - or thetrack was getting very boring there...