Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 9)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry for being Random ... but Fivr.. Will there be a comeback of ur TINs Ever??? Unhappy  Really miss them! saw u active after a long time so just asking .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-skavitha08

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Sara: Err.. So I have a month and half's worth of LTL to catch up on.. But once I catch up and if I can work it into a regular schedule, I hope so. No promises yet though, because they never seem to materialize.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08ImmaculateDream

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

Baaji is such an amazing character by himself, he doesn't NEED anyone in his life to further his purpose....there are other ways Baaji's character can be explored....by exploring his own family background and his past.....they don't seem to have shed much light on that either. 

love this idea!

Yeah see I can't recall them ever showing much to Baaji other than his friendship with Dutta.....so yes, we know that his world revolves around Dutta and they've been friends since forever but surely he has a past too, nahin? Is he an orphan? What happened to his parents? Did he have any siblings? What did he do before getting into this business??

Someone should just write a FFTongue.....I doubt they'll care to give him this much scope in the showLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszLaTuLarayjst-Fivr--bharti-

mpatel160 Groupbie
mpatel160
mpatel160

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I love the Bajji-Madhu pair. Yes, it is true that have not had great scenes together. also, I do not think either Baji or Madhu are in love with each other. At the present, both of them have one goal in mind: to get back Dutta's trust and find a place in his life."

The reason Baji talks to Madhu is he knows that she truly loves Dutta. Also, to some point he probably identifies with her.  He does not have a family and probably did not have one growing up, Dutta and AS are his family. But Madhu had no one and grew up lonely.

They wil fall in love with each other while trying to help Tasha out.

would it not also be great to see Baji's inner struggle as he might feel that he is not good enough for Madhu because she is educated, foreign returned. And how Naku makes him realize that love is not about credentials and education but about falling in love with someone who has good heart like Madhu. or even Madhu having a conversation with Baji about what she would like in her life partner.

As for their love story, I think the CVs will reserve that track once Mahi goeson leave for her marriage.
And the repercussions their love story would have on Tasha, Kala, Roops would make for a great track.  I can see Kala going to Dutta and telling him to fix Roops and Bajji's wedding as Roops likes him. And when Dutta asks Bajji, Bajji assuming that D is talking about Madhu and saying yes.

But then when Bajji and Madhu find out about this, they selflessly sacrifice their love because they do not want D to have to break his promise. And when D finds out that Madhu-bajji were willing to sacrifice their love for him, this would streghten their love for each all so much and possibly make Dutta realize that Madhu is really the loving sister he never had, unlike the ET.

I think Madhu-Baji love track has graet potential. with time and if the CVs treat it right, they can give us some loving, nok-zok se bhare, some cute love moments.

don't you think we need that in LTL. Tasha love is graet but intense. But we need some fun loving moments. Hoefully, Madhu can bring back the funny, always happy and smiling Baji back to life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLasasha_1-bharti--Carrie-

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
wo this thread has become so long just on the madhu/roops debate. whoever it is im sure that plots is far away yet lol
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by Hessa85

roops/baji pair is abig NO NO. She is 1 cruel piece of work, i  dont find her nasty remarks naive and gullible, she is old enough to know the difference between right n wrong.  plus i remeber that roops/baji hug ...now that was so awkward n uncomfortable baji on her shoulderDead. i think soni singh has potential to do the role well if the cvs manage to shape up her character well enough. i for one loved her bro/sis scenes esp where she feeds duttaSmile cute

Shai, Madhu is fine as dutta's sister... But just because she is his sister we have to tolerate her with Baaji also ??? 

Why does Baji has to paired up with Madhu?? they both like each other thats fine ..what more can be shown ?? roops will try to spereate them and try to get close to baaji Madhu will feel jealous ..Naku will notice this and try to get them together .. how original Confused and interesting Confused
i honestly have no idea about what the plotline could be, i do agree with u nakku getting them togethr is cliche cliche especially if dutta is maddened more by it.  it might not even come to that, im curious to see what the cvs can do with this plot thats unique. all i know is i over madhu n roops id pick madhu. maybe were jumping to conclusion and baji wont end up with either of them!LOL

Edited by Hessa85 - 17 December 2010 at 7:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Roops ho ya Madhu, its not me so kya farak padta haiLOL
Can't Baji just be single? I'll be happy!LOL
I don't like neither Roops nor Madhu but meri choice doesn't matter. The Roops becoming positive then changing back to negative was so abrupt, I was just getting used to an ok-ish Roops and then they brought that Madhu.....ab now I am getting used to her, atleast she is doing something other than standing around now, I hope abhi usko bi negative na banade yeh logLOL
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I dont like roops, because koi bhi insann bura hai tho bura hi rahega. aap me se koi dekha kabhi bure ko atcha insaan bante huye, my tho nahi dekha.  Madhu is good for Baaji. Madhu dont know to play politics or somthing whatever kala doing.

Kutte ki dhoom tede hi raheti hai kabhi seedhi nahi hoti chai jitni kosis karolo.

Go to top