Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 8)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

For those who aren't, I guess we'll just have to make use of the fast-forward button.

oh yah.. like i always do... but i really hope they dont spend tooo much time on these two Ouch  i want a Solid Dutta naksuha story now! and that too without the involvement of any other character! specially MadhuOuch .. no offense .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

ok guys lets nt gt into any big long comparison discussions abt madhu-baji n roops-baji... i gt a gd solution...hw abt roopa (naku's sis) with baji, roops with suresh and madhu with chaskar???? lmao

tum tho problem badaogi.........ROFL

-Carrie-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

tum tho problem badaogi.........ROFL
haha u reali think it wil? i think it wil solve itLOL n tht way the fact tht dutta ends up with weird bro in laws wil remain intactLOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 December 2010 at 12:59pm

-Carrie-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Chal Chod Diya Baaji ko :)

Per Pranjal bhai saaab chorain tu baat hai na?? LOL i hope he does ..Wink *fingers crossed* 
TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Fivr.. Very good.. Between the two cats fighting Fivr runs away with Baaji.. Now that's an excellent idea.. Fivr darling from where do you get such brilliant solutions??

@Nureat.. Of course Baaji needs a life partner.. He can't remain single all his life na.. and he is not a celeb either.. He needs to get married to a girl and divert his attention from drooling over Dutta to some real girl.. Or else we will find Baaji constantly throwing himself over Dutta, Drolling over Dutta, Praising Duta's good looks and style, Coming between Nakku and Dutta, Entering Dutta's room while he is busy romancing Nakku.. Now I don't want all this things happening again so let Baaji settle down with a girl and know the importance of Privacy ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85sasha_1-Fivr-skavitha08Dew-drop

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Yes, those discussions were good, but Roops being a double agent would not have lasted for long and Kala's machinations would have been exposed long ago, which wont move the story. Additionally, Roops has not been shown to be a very intelligent character like Kala, so she would not have lasted in that role. I dont think Baaji has fallen for Madhu yet, he just empathizes with her because she feels alienated from Dutta as he feels now. 

@black: I would love to elaborate on how they could have made this storyline work AND stretch (which is what LTL people love to do LOL), but since it isn't happening, much to the disappointment of some of us, I'm going to pass on writing out a whole paragraph here LOL

@red: I absolutely disagree with that, because characters can be changed and developed to introduce this characteristic of intelligence. Case in point, Nakku's sudden cleverness and insight re: Kala and her plans. With a change of heart, Roops could have been shown as a very smart and pragmatic woman too, and like many people have mentioned in this thread, she is old enough to have that kind of judgmental power, right? But, I have to remind myself again and again...Roops has become a lost cause, sadly, and so there's no point in discussing the hypothetical. 

Madhu's character needs developing, I defn agree with that, I am just of the opinion, that the repucussions on Baaji and Tasha's relationship are interesting because they will face some moral dilemmas on who to support here...and that makes for interesting viewing.
Ditto, MR is such a brilliant actor and we have not seen a lot of scenes where he is having to take some action wrt to his sisters, so where Baaji gets involved between 2 of them, it is going to be a tough choice for him, and that is where even Kala's tricks can come to the fore.

I agree with you that the repercussions of Baaji's relationship will definitely resound off of DN as well, but that would be in any case, be it Madhu or Roops or any other girl, just because of how interconnected the three characters of Dutta, Nakku and Baaji are. As for whether they go the route of those moral dilemmas or boil Baaji's lovestory down to a one-dimensional cliche...*sigh* Let's see. 

@Anu: Item girl Baaji ROFL ROFL Man, he scares me with his hyperness and Baaji-like dhinchak-giri :P 

@Fivr: I'm glad you found us mature enough not to lock this thread just because it was a comparison topic LOL See, we can agree to disagree and co-exist peacefully Tongue

Edited to add:

Originally posted by nureat01

Baaji is such an amazing character by himself, he doesn't NEED anyone in his life to further his purpose....there are other ways Baaji's character can be explored....by exploring his own family background and his past.....they don't seem to have shed much light on that either. 

love this idea!

Edited by make-believe - 17 December 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-skavitha08fuzzyfaceAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Tina: Lol! Bass bethey bethey aisey hi aa jate hain.. *humbled muh* ROFL

@make-believe: No dude, I can guarantee you that between the two of us I am the happier person because I have to do nothing to this thread.. Believe you me.. *relieved muh* LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
To just sum it up again.....the way I see it.....

Baaji is a FABULOUS character....so if they have to give him a love story, it better match up to the character's worth....a well-etched relationship and not some brainless, nonsensical relationship just thrown in for the heck of giving him some "positive" character to "romance"...Find him someone that matches up to him....that has chemistry with him....as a CHARACTER before anything else...the chemistry of CHARACTERS matters first and foremost.....and yes then atleast find him a girl who doesn't look older than him.

Roops's character had TONS of scope....but obviously that ship has sailed and I've given up expecting any sense from the makers of this show over that anymore....they've destroyed that potential mercilessly and Roops is back to being a brainless minion of Kala's....what a waste.

They provided an option of two girls for Baaji and both of them don't work now....ergo, Baaji should remain single....or bring in a THIRD girl for him.....as if there's any dearth of females in LTL alreadyWackoLOL

Finally, I really concur with the topic-maker that even keeping the Baaji love story aside, the potential for Roops evolution as a character is something the writers should consider.....it would really take the show in a very interesting direction cuz it would impact a whole lot of characters starting with Kala, Baaji and ofcourse DN.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKeva-Fivr-fuzzyfaceincandescencekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDream

Go to top