Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 7)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

@ saraw .....so u have gotta problem with the actress n her acting skills and also the way her character has been portrayed...Confused
Yah u got that right .. LOL they both are not convincing to me Smile

*sigh*......LOL ab main kya boloon ...iss baat ke liye u r ready to butcher baji to that horrible woman roopmatiDead

and hey! u got it wrong ..  i said better leave baji alone them pairing him up with anyone ... why to drag poor baaji in this??? MAdhu can  remain a good sister to Dutta and roops can also change for good .. thats was my point.. Smile in this way every one will be happy .. i just dont want them to Waste some precious time over baaji and madhu .. they better give Tasha more screen space with some creative ideas rather then throwing some random love story or Baaji with "anyone"  Smile

Shashi only shared her views ... abt baaji and Roops pairing .. and frankly speaking .. they had chemistry .. which madhu baaji doesn't have .. so, what is wrong in that?? everyone is entitled to their opinion na ? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstskavitha08fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@bold ...What ............Shocked.............when u say positive n positive character does not make room for any more development so u think keeping baji single would have loads of scope to develop n how is that ...tum kahin baji dutta dostana ko seriously tho nai le rai ho na...LOL
it will seriously look like he has dedicated his life n virginity to duttaROFL

What's so shocking about being single? LOL No, I'm not advocating that Baaji becomes a monk and I'm not one for dostana jokes at all, but it's better for Baaji's character to remain unscathed (by being single) rather than getting dragged into a story which is, at least so far, completely superficial. Maybe there's no development if he stays single, but at least he won't suffer a decline in liking. And if he stays single, Baaji still has much to do in the show from a developmental perspective, in terms of DuJi, against Suds (which is coming along nicely), and as Nakku's support. He does not NEED a romantic story for now, especially with these two girls that the writers have made a proper mess out of.

jokes apart...it does not make a difference if baji n madhu's track or pair does not have any room for development after they are declared a couple....its TaSha story n any thing may happen in a soap maybe some completely new characters are introduced to support n enhance madhu's character giving room for more interesting tracks....we don really want to shift our attention completely to  baji right......

My logic with current track is roops does not deserve baji any more......
and baji deserves a calm, positive n good hearted girl like madhu n nothing more to it we don need tarcks with baji..its TaSha we all want to see at the max...Embarrassed

It might be that I'm the only one, but I don't watch LTL for the romantic pairing, I watch it for the characters of Dutta, Nakku, Baaji and all the hilarious villains. I do understand that DN are the crux of the story, but that crux cannot hold properly when it isn't supported by the other characters and their tracks which build up to the harmony of a good storyline. I care for Baaji's character just like I do for Dutta or Nakku, so at least for me, it'll be huge disappointment if I have to fast-forward through an integral part of his story because it wasn't done justice to. And I do think that Baaji is a character significant enough to deserve his own storyline, one which he is deserving of Smile

I don't think there will be agreement on this topic since there are so many varied opinions, so it's better to leave it at that. For those who are enjoying Madhu and Baaji, cheers. For those who aren't, I guess we'll just have to make use of the fast-forward button.

@red.......totally agreedSmile lo chod diya.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstTIA.Tiakabeeraspeaking

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
haha sophie i aint scared cos i've loved Vinay since RR days..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I think I can suggest a tie breaker here - Na Madhu, na Roops.. Baji can ride off into the sunset with me.. Once I'm off work, off course.. *satisfied muh* ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstskavitha08TIA.TiafuzzyfaceincandescenceImmaculateDreamAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

It might be that I'm the only one, but I don't watch LTL for the romantic pairing, I watch it for the characters of Dutta, Nakku, Baaji and all the hilarious villains. I do understand that DN are the crux of the story, but that crux cannot hold properly when it isn't supported by the other characters and their tracks which build up to the harmony of a good storyline. I care for Baaji's character just like I do for Dutta or Nakku, so at least for me, it'll be huge disappointment if I have to fast-forward through an integral part of his story because it wasn't done justice to. And I do think that Baaji is a character significant enough to deserve his own storyline, one which he is deserving of Smile

Really.....I have the same question....why does Baaji NEED a romantic storyline?? His life's purpose won't be fulfilled without it??ConfusedLOL There is nothing more to him if he doesn't get a girl in his life?? Seriously??  So as long as he has a "nice/positive" chick to romance, then sab khush.....otherwise he's useless?LOL

Baaji is such an amazing character by himself, he doesn't NEED anyone in his life to further his purpose....there are other ways Baaji's character can be explored....by exploring his own family background and his past.....they don't seem to have shed much light on that either.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-fuzzyfaceincandescencekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushix

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
ok guys lets nt gt into any big long comparison discussions abt madhu-baji n roops-baji it might lead 2 fights n fivr did mention in a thread tht we shud avoid comparisons
.. i gt a gd solution...hw abt roopa (naku's sis) with baji, roops with suresh and madhu with chaskar???? lmao tht way no comparisons wil happen..evry1 wil b happyLOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 December 2010 at 12:57pm

rayjstHessa85skavitha08

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@ saraw .....so u have gotta problem with the actress n her acting skills and also the way her character has been portrayed...Confused
Yah u got that right .. LOL they both are not convincing to me Smile

*sigh*......LOL ab main kya boloon ...iss baat ke liye u r ready to butcher baji to that horrible woman roopmatiDead

and hey! u got it wrong ..  i said better leave baji alone them pairing him up with anyone ... why to drag poor baaji in this??? MAdhu can  remain a good sister to Dutta and roops can also change for good .. thats was my point.. Smile in this way every one will be happy .. i just dont want them to Waste some precious time over baaji and madhu .. they better give Tasha more screen space with some creative ideas rather then throwing some random love story or Baaji with "anyone"  Smile

Shashi only shared her views ... abt baaji and Roops pairing .. and frankly speaking .. they had chemistry .. which madhu baaji doesn't have .. so, what is wrong in that?? everyone is entitled to their opinion na ? 

yes saraw wen did i say they don have the right to share der opinion....she expressed hers u did urs n i did mineLOL...........n as MB said this wont lead us any where so leave it here n just enjoy the show t..........we both love baji will continue to do so no matter who enters his life....Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Chal Chod Diya Baaji ko :)

rayjstkabeeraspeakingImmaculateDream

Go to top