Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 6)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.

There were far, far, far more interesting dynamics in the Roops/Baaji story had they proceeded with the double-agent track that was predicted and held on to by many of us a month or so back. Interesting connotations is the last thing that Madhu/Baaji evoke, because as is the common view here, since she is positive and he is positive, they should just get together and make merry...I don't see much dimension in this, and neither their development and interaction so far, which has been so artificial and on the surface. Tell me again why Baaji likes Madhu? Because he saw her wearing a traditional dress? Right. 

yes if that development was not changed n roops were shown to have realised her mistake n on the track of redeeming herself n then falling for baji which they were actually showing was really good they should have continued that but they suddenly changed...n now i don see that they can chnage roops witha positive impact on us

Yes, Madhu's character has gained stock because of her scene with Dutta, but I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today...MR has the midas touch and his acting elevates not only his character but even those who are in the frame with him because of how sincere a performance he gives. With VR, the same has not happened in the case of Madhu. And this is not to his blame at all, because in a lovestory more than anything, the two people involved must hold equal or at least similar weighting. Madhu's character falters there and Baaji's alone cannot make it bearable. 

If he cannot be with Roops, (and yes, that boat has sailed, it does not look like they want to redeem Roops, and probably will not be able to do so in a convincing manner) it doesn't matter one bit to me. All I care for is that Baaji does not get stuck into a storyline which I want to fast-forward because I love Baaji as a character and like VR as an actor too much to think of that as a possibility. It would be much better if Baaji remains single.

@bold ...What ............Shocked.............when u say positive n positive character does not make room for any more development so u think keeping baji single would have loads of scope to develop n how is that ...tum kahin baji dutta dostana ko seriously tho nai le rai ho na...LOL
it will seriously look like he has dedicated his life n virginity to duttaROFL
jokes apart...it does not make a difference if baji n madhu's track or pair does not have any room for development after they are declared a couple....its TaSha story n any thing may happen in a soap maybe some completely new characters are introduced to support n enhance madhu's character giving room for more interesting tracks....we don really want to shift our attention completely to  baji right......

My logic with current track is roops does not deserve baji any more......
and baji deserves a calm, positive n good hearted girl like madhu n nothing more to it we don need tarcks with baji..its TaSha we all want to see at the max...Embarrassed

edit add: i just love baji n dutta's friendship...........n tracks related to that would be much more welcomed than any other as per my opinion.....when will dutta get back baji to work...n he owes a sorry to baji you know *sigh*

Edited by skavitha08 - 17 December 2010 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010-Carrie-Dew-drop

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i totally agree... im sure evry1 wil fall for maji pair once the CVs shape it up well!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed n if stil nt thn main hoon na, i'll pair up with baji n madhu n roops can find sum1 elseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed m sure thn evry1 wil b happy except sophie...LOL she is so gna kil me if she reads thisLOL

Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. How dare you????? Noway....

*Sophie runs behind yuvi with hockey sticks* LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Bhaaaag jaaa... varna teri khair nahinLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

I agree that Madhu aka Soni faltered in the scenes that she enacted with Baaji and her acing was not up to the mark.. But then we should also see that she has very less experience.. and every acor has its day.. There are days when MV falters too and sometimes VR makes mistakes.. The point here is that she has just started getting into the form.. Soni has made a late entry into the show and is getting to know the pulse of he show and with the random changes in the CV's team and storyline is not helping the cause either.. So lets wait and give the Baaji-Madhu LS a chance to blossom kya pata it might prove much better in the later run.. and no I'm not saying that just b'cos Madhu is positive and Baaji is positive they should end up together.. Its just that Madhu is much more sensible and caring and loves everyone with her whole heart no pretendence or no false air.. And mind you Baaji did not fell in love with Madhu at First sight he was ready to throw her out of the house.. It was later Baaji liked her in the Indian outfit but it does not means that Baaji has started loving her.. Baaji is not a ice that can be melted so easily.. Its very hard to have a place in Baaji's heart.. Baaji still gets irritated with Roops gestures and Baaji just talks to Madhu as a friend the way he used to do with Nakku.. Baaji will fall for Madhu but not that quick.. and Baaji falling for Roops is just so wrong.. as Baaji has never seen Roops in that way or felt anything for her...

Tina i disagree... MV fits in her character in every way.. Im not talking abt acting here... Soni is fine when it come to acting.. but the thing is .. she doesn't FIT in Madhu's character ( ( which itself is not well written) .. she looks older to Dutta let alone baaji .. the way she carries her Foreigner image is just not RIGHT!  doesn't look like a london return from any angle..  and the Main thing in Every love story is the Chemistry between the couple ....and that too is not working for them either .their scenes look so irritating and lacks lusture that i end up fwding them ...  

The story aspect is very well explained by MB ... so i wont be adding more on that front..

So i maintain ..  let baaji remain ALONE then involving him in a cheesy love story ... he is better without it... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstskavitha08fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@ saraw .....so u have gotta problem with the actress n her acting skills and also the way her character has been portrayed...Confused

*sigh*......LOL ab main kya boloon ...iss baat ke liye u r ready to butcher baji to that horrible woman roopmatiDead

Edited by skavitha08 - 17 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1rama_2010-Carrie-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

There were far, far, far more interesting dynamics in the Roops/Baaji story had they proceeded with the double-agent track that was predicted and held on to by many of us a month or so back. Interesting connotations is the last thing that Madhu/Baaji evoke, because as is the common view here, since she is positive and he is positive, they should just get together and make merry...I don't see much dimension in this, and neither their development and interaction so far, which has been so artificial and on the surface. Tell me again why Baaji likes Madhu? Because he saw her wearing a traditional dress? Right.
Yes, those discussions were good, but Roops being a double agent would not have lasted for long and Kala's machinations would have been exposed long ago, which wont move the story. Additionally, Roops has not been shown to be a very intelligent character like Kala, so she would not have lasted in that role. I dont think Baaji has fallen for Madhu yet, he just empathizes with her because she feels alienated from Dutta as he feels now.

If he cannot be with Roops, (and yes, that boat has sailed, it does not look like they want to redeem Roops, and probably will not be able to do so in a convincing manner) it doesn't matter one bit to me. All I care for is that Baaji does not get stuck into a storyline which I want to fast-forward because I love Baaji as a character and like VR as an actor too much to think of that as a possibility. It would be much better if Baaji remains single.

Madhu's character needs developing, I defn agree with that, I am just of the opinion, that the repucussions on Baaji and Tasha's relationship are interesting because they will face some moral dilemmas on who to support here...and that makes for interesting viewing.
Ditto, MR is such a brilliant actor and we have not seen a lot of scenes where he is having to take some action wrt to his sisters, so where Baaji gets involved between 2 of them, it is going to be a tough choice for him, and that is where even Kala's tricks can come to the fore.

Edited by droopy_asleep - 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

@bold ...What ............Shocked.............when u say positive n positive character does not make room for any more development so u think keeping baji single would have loads of scope to develop n how is that ...tum kahin baji dutta dostana ko seriously tho nai le rai ho na...LOL
it will seriously look like he has dedicated his life n virginity to duttaROFL

What's so shocking about being single? LOL No, I'm not advocating that Baaji becomes a monk and I'm not one for dostana jokes at all, but it's better for Baaji's character to remain unscathed (by being single) rather than getting dragged into a story which is, at least so far, completely superficial. Maybe there's no development if he stays single, but at least he won't suffer a decline in liking. And if he stays single, Baaji still has much to do in the show from a developmental perspective, in terms of DuJi, against Suds (which is coming along nicely), and as Nakku's support. He does not NEED a romantic story for now, especially with these two girls that the writers have made a proper mess out of.

Originally posted by skavitha08

jokes apart...it does not make a difference if baji n madhu's track or pair does not have any room for development after they are declared a couple....its TaSha story n any thing may happen in a soap maybe some completely new characters are introduced to support n enhance madhu's character giving room for more interesting tracks....we don really want to shift our attention completely to  baji right......

My logic with current track is roops does not deserve baji any more......
and baji deserves a calm, positive n good hearted girl like madhu n nothing more to it we don need tarcks with baji..its TaSha we all want to see at the max...Embarrassed

It might be that I'm the only one, but I don't watch LTL for the romantic pairing, I watch it for the characters of Dutta, Nakku, Baaji and all the hilarious villains. I do understand that DN are the crux of the story, but that crux cannot hold properly when it isn't supported by the other characters and their tracks which build up to the harmony of a good storyline. I care for Baaji's character just like I do for Dutta or Nakku, so at least for me, it'll be huge disappointment if I have to fast-forward through an integral part of his story because it wasn't done justice to. And I do think that Baaji is a character significant enough to deserve his own storyline, one which he is deserving of Smile

I don't think there will be agreement on this topic since there are so many varied opinions, so it's better to leave it at that. For those who are enjoying Madhu and Baaji, cheers. For those who aren't, I guess we'll just have to make use of the fast-forward button.

Edited by make-believe - 17 December 2010 at 12:52pm

-Fivr-skavitha08fuzzyfaceincandescenceAreYaar

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
aur saare ke saare baji ko akela maarne ke liye kyun ready hogaye ho yaar Ouch
he too deserves someone spcial to take care of him...to be honest dutta ko jab kaam hota hai tho he shouts BAJI usse jab problem hoti hai tho he shouts BAJI..........
but when baji has some problem and faces some inner turmoil especially wen dutta is not around or wen dutta himself is against him whom should he go to AS?

in that case dutta ko bhi nakku ki koi zaroorat nai thi....he also has ASROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Yes, Madhu's character has gained stock because of her scene with Dutta, but I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today...MR has the midas touch and his acting elevates not only his character but even those who are in the frame with him because of how sincere a performance he gives. With VR, the same has not happened in the case of Madhu. And this is not to his blame at all, because in a lovestory more than anything, the two people involved must hold equal or at least similar weighting. Madhu's character falters there and Baaji's alone cannot make it bearable. 

WORD! Spoke my mind on the entire issue as wellClapClapClapClap

After yesterday's scene, I can even start to see a bond b/w Madhu and Dutta.....but Madhu and Baaji? LOL it's never going to work......till date, Madhu-Dutta never got any scenes to really "bond" other than her running after him....yesterday's scene changed that......but with Baaji, she's had many chances to "bond"....but that so called "bonding" is such a torture to watch cuz of the NIL chemistry b/w Madhu and Baaji and how FAKE she ends up looking.

They haven't given the Baaji-Madhu storyline any scope for development other than Baaji randomly getting besotted with her "beauty" when she wears suitsConfusedLOL and jumping if she touches his armLOL......and yes as many ppl have pointed out in here, Soni Singh looks older than VR.....it's a stretch to believe her as Dutta's sister too but chalo I'll still maybe swallow that after yesterday's scene.....but please leave Baaji alone....spare the poor guy.

They've killed the BRILLIANT chance of developing Roops character and her storyline with Baaji, so be it.....I really want Baaji to be single now....him and Madhu are just going to be fast forward material....or worse....gag-worthy "trip-catch" romance *shudders*

So yes, I'm also on team single Baaji.....brahmachaari Baaji.....heck I'll take ITEM GIRL BaajiROFL......but he's better off than being stuck in a forced fake looking relationship with Madhu.

rayjstfuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamincandescence

Go to top