Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 5)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Shai, Madhu is fine as dutta's sister... But just because she is his sister we have to tolerate her with Baaji also ??? 

Why does Baji has to paired up with Madhu?? they both like each other thats fine ..what more can be shown ?? roops will try to spereate them and try to get close to baaji Madhu will feel jealous ..Naku will notice this and try to get them together .. how original Confused and interesting Confused

Sara, not so much Madhu getting jealous that I am interested in, but more so Tasha repucussions and Baaji's too. What happens if he is forced to choose? Dutta, what if he is asked to choose between Roops and Madhu? Wont that be an interesting conflict to see? Duji conversations would be awesome in that scenario I think and throw Naku in the mix, I love to see scenes between the trio..

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

oh thanks for sharing Smile I really hope "they look into the matter" otherwise if they are still planning to pair baaji with Madhu .. then i simply have to Skip his scenes .. Smile  which is something i wud hate to do coz i Like a lot! Unhappy 

If Roops angle is not possible then better leave him alone .. but no Madhu for Baaji PLS!!!

Yes I agree with you. I already have skipped Madhu-Baji scene this week or was it last week I do not even remember. I am sorry but Madhu's character has not been developed and now I am really hoping that the creatives do not go for a love triangle because I dislike love triangles the most. Love triangles are the reason I have quit many shows. Chalo I will focus on TaSha since they are the main couple as long as no love triangle for TaSha I am very happy. Big smile Baji I will miss his scenes but hey if that is good for trps then it is upto the creatives I can totally skip the Baji-Madhu-Roops track. I am sick of love triangles. Dead

@shashikalasm - thanks for the info.

Edited by Keva - 17 December 2010 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstImmaculateDream

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.

There were far, far, far more interesting dynamics in the Roops/Baaji story had they proceeded with the double-agent track that was predicted and held on to by many of us a month or so back. Interesting connotations is the last thing that Madhu/Baaji evoke, because as is the common view here, since she is positive and he is positive, they should just get together and make merry...I don't see much dimension in this, and neither their development and interaction so far, which has been so artificial and on the surface. Tell me again why Baaji likes Madhu? Because he saw her wearing a traditional dress? Right. 

Yes, Madhu's character has gained stock because of her scene with Dutta, but I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today...MR has the midas touch and his acting elevates not only his character but even those who are in the frame with him because of how sincere a performance he gives. With VR, the same has not happened in the case of Madhu. And this is not to his blame at all, because in a lovestory more than anything, the two people involved must hold equal or at least similar weighting. Madhu's character falters there and Baaji's alone cannot make it bearable. 

If he cannot be with Roops, (and yes, that boat has sailed, it does not look like they want to redeem Roops, and probably will not be able to do so in a convincing manner) it doesn't matter one bit to me. All I care for is that Baaji does not get stuck into a storyline which I want to fast-forward because I love Baaji as a character and like VR as an actor too much to think of that as a possibility. It would be much better if Baaji remains single.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430maszrayjstKevafuzzyfaceincandescenceAnu-ReddyImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Shai, Madhu is fine as dutta's sister... But just because she is his sister we have to tolerate her with Baaji also ??? 

Why does Baji has to paired up with Madhu?? they both like each other thats fine ..what more can be shown ?? roops will try to spereate them and try to get close to baaji Madhu will feel jealous ..Naku will notice this and try to get them together .. how original Confused and interesting Confused

Sara, not so much Madhu getting jealous that I am interested in, but more so Tasha repucussions and Baaji's too. What happens if he is forced to choose? Dutta, what if he is asked to choose between Roops and Madhu? Wont that be an interesting conflict to see? Duji conversations would be awesome in that scenario I think and throw Naku in the mix, I love to see scenes between the trio..

Well .. I dont know till i see it happening on screen .. idea is good... but Keeping Madhu in mind .. it reduces my interest somehow.. may be its just me.. 

lets see how it unfolds anyways .. so FAR baaji and Madhu has leace no impact on me ...i always end up "trying" to accept them .. which should not happen Smile it should come naturally .. which is not .. Smile

KevaAnu-Reddy

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.

There were far, far, far more interesting dynamics in the Roops/Baaji story had they proceeded with the double-agent track that was predicted and held on to by many of us a month or so back. Interesting connotations is the last thing that Madhu/Baaji evoke, because as is the common view here, since she is positive and he is positive, they should just get together and make merry...I don't see much dimension in this, and neither their development and interaction so far, which has been so artificial and on the surface. Tell me again why Baaji likes Madhu? Because he saw her wearing a traditional dress? Right. 

Yes, Madhu's character has gained stock because of her scene with Dutta, but I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today...MR has the midas touch and his acting elevates not only his character but even those who are in the frame with him because of how sincere a performance he gives. With VR, the same has not happened in the case of Madhu. And this is not to his blame at all, because in a lovestory more than anything, the two people involved must hold equal or at least similar weighting. Madhu's character falters there and Baaji's alone cannot make it bearable. 

If he cannot be with Roops, (and yes, that boat has sailed, it does not look like they want to redeem Roops, and probably will not be able to do so in a convincing manner) it doesn't matter one bit to me. All I care for is that Baaji does not get stuck into a storyline which I want to fast-forward because I love Baaji as a character and like VR as an actor too much to think of that as a possibility. It would be much better if Baaji remains single.

WORD!! 

I couldn't have put it better myself! Clap

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

I still don't nderstand why people have so much of problem with Madhu-Baaji pairing.. Just b'cos Roops did some good acting for couple of epis everyone wants Baaji to be paired with Roops.. We are the same people who hated Roops for her cute na things and never wanted her to be paired with Baaji..And we prayed day and night for a new girl to be paired against Baaji.. When that's finally happening then we all are finding Roops cute and want her to be with Baaji.. Before Madhu could start showing her good side we started suspecting her and started seeing her with the suspicious eyes and never gave her a fair chance and now I find many of them calling her Makkhi and some does not want her to be paired with Baaji.. Why such partiality.. When we can forgive Roops in an instance for her nice scene with Dutta after her continuous "Cute Na" thing then why can't we give Madhu a chance and accept her with open Arms.. For me I don't expect Roops be genuine and I want Baaji to end up with Madhu and Madhu alone.

i Agree with every word of urs tina...........

i love madhu n baji pairing..............

@shahi: i understand that u only want roops to turn good but Roops has had her chance of being forgiven and she has lost it.....she failed to be loyal to anyone who has ever thought good of her.........so  now roops being a negative character and getting wanting baji in shear stubbornness will be much better than her turning positive, see it will no longer have the same impact in the story as b4 when she was shown realising her mistake....if the track was not changed at that time it would have been better but now when   Madhu is already introduced i don think roops becoming positive would even be believed by anyone, we will constantly be doubting her.........that positiveness has lost the charm she is evil What has kala made herAngry
and one more thing...... if love can change negative to positive then that does not always mean Evil to Good .....just as dutta wasn't evil but still negative and was turned positive by nakku.....

btw a nice post.......

but I am all for Baji-Madhu..........two really selfless people i have ever seen on television.....
n for roops turning positive...i don mind it ...but it won't matter if she negative or positive if she does not have a role to play she will be yet another well wisher like AS n Kishore in patil niwas n yeah she may be helpful in exposing her sisters but i think that should be left upon the main characters(D-N-B-M.) to handle with ...... so roops staying negative is much better for me n yes....after her pretence to have cared for baji n loving him she does not deserve him any more.......

@zuby loved ur comments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.Tia-Carrie-Dew-drop

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I agree that Madhu aka Soni faltered in the scenes that she enacted with Baaji and her acing was not up to the mark.. But then we should also see that she has very less experience.. and every acor has its day.. There are days when MV falters too and sometimes VR makes mistakes.. The point here is that she has just started getting into the form.. Soni has made a late entry into the show and is getting to know the pulse of he show and with the random changes in the CV's team and storyline is not helping the cause either.. So lets wait and give the Baaji-Madhu LS a chance to blossom kya pata it might prove much better in the later run.. and no I'm not saying that just b'cos Madhu is positive and Baaji is positive they should end up together.. Its just that Madhu is much more sensible and caring and loves everyone with her whole heart no pretendence or no false air.. And mind you Baaji did not fell in love with Madhu at First sight he was ready to throw her out of the house.. It was later Baaji liked her in the Indian outfit but it does not means that Baaji has started loving her.. Baaji is not a ice that can be melted so easily.. Its very hard to have a place in Baaji's heart.. Baaji still gets irritated with Roops gestures and Baaji just talks to Madhu as a friend the way he used to do with Nakku.. Baaji will fall for Madhu but not that quick.. and Baaji falling for Roops is just so wrong.. as Baaji has never seen Roops in that way or felt anything for her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85sasha_1skavitha08-Carrie-Dew-drop

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

I still don't nderstand why people have so much of problem with Madhu-Baaji pairing.. Just b'cos Roops did some good acting for couple of epis everyone wants Baaji to be paired with Roops.. We are the same people who hated Roops for her cute na things and never wanted her to be paired with Baaji..And we prayed day and night for a new girl to be paired against Baaji.. When that's finally happening then we all are finding Roops cute and want her to be with Baaji.. Before Madhu could start showing her good side we started suspecting her and started seeing her with the suspicious eyes and never gave her a fair chance and now I find many of them calling her Makkhi and some does not want her to be paired with Baaji.. Why such partiality.. When we can forgive Roops in an instance for her nice scene with Dutta after her continuous "Cute Na" thing then why can't we give Madhu a chance and accept her with open Arms.. For me I don't expect Roops be genuine and I want Baaji to end up with Madhu and Madhu alone.
i totally agree... im sure evry1 wil fall for maji pair once the CVs shape it up well!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed n if stil nt thn main hoon na, i'll pair up with baji n madhu n roops can find sum1 elseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed m sure thn evry1 wil b happy except sophie...LOL she is so gna kil me if she reads thisLOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1skavitha08-Carrie-Dew-drop

Go to top