Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 4)

Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
roop called bajji as a servant. cv never going to change her into positive and madu acting is so far good even during datta conversation on yesterday episode. and cv conform that she is positive let she how bajji and madhu love start, i think it won't take long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123-bharti--Carrie-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leandra-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

aww Yuvi... just ignore Roops then ... just like i do Madhu Smile lol ok wil try..lol

ACtually the reason why i was comfortable with roops and baaji was because their Story has a"development Aspect"  A lot of Character development and groW*H would have made things more intertesting .. adn it would have gone so well with the theme of the show .. now with Baaji and Madhu it seems forced and just like any other medicore love story ... a gal comes from london and  a Guy like Baaji ( Ouch) is showing interest in her ?? without even knowing her???erm .. made me dislike Baaji a bit ..which i absolutely hated ... so instead of showing Madhu and Baaji it would be great to just stick to only one Love story which is the Soul of Laagi tujhse lagan .. Dutta and Nakusha ... hmm bt i doubt they wil jus focus on 1 LS in LTL altho i wud love for thm 2 focus purely on tasha...bt they always tend 2 bring in another couple or a love triangle in evry show....

and let baaji alone rather then pairing him with anyone .. if they have to start his Love story then CVS should work on it .. and dont just throw some randomness ... Its baaji afterall.. thats why im against of Madhu and on top of that Soni singh is playing her .. ( nothing against the actress) but i repat again .. se doesn't look fine with Vinay ... i mean something is just not pleasant abt this jodi no matter how much i try!  i gt wt u mean, its like tht with roops... the actress neeta or neetu (nt sure of her name) i've always seen her play negative so cnt imagine her as a positive person, evn wen she was pretending 2 b positive, there was summut within me tht jus didnt believe it..i always gt a feeling she was fakin it n tada she was..lolLOL..so thts y i prefer he stayin positive, if they wna make roops positive they better jus change the actress..neeta or neetu doesnt suit a positive roleOuch

SO better stick with Tasha .. and dont waste the precious screen time on such random stuff.. which is already available on television ..

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

roops/baji pair is abig NO NO. She is 1 cruel piece of work, i  dont find her nasty remarks naive and gullible, she is old enough to know the difference between right n wrong.  plus i remeber that roops/baji hug ...now that was so awkward n uncomfortable baji on her shoulderDead. i think soni singh has potential to do the role well if the cvs manage to shape up her character well enough. i for one loved her bro/sis scenes esp where she feeds duttaSmile cute

Edited by Hessa85 - 17 December 2010 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15-Carrie--bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.
yh i agree there is a lot tht can be done...a lot of potential upcoming tracks tht can b drawn out of this madhu-baji-roops track... i wud love 2 c maji in love n roops wntin 2 create problems for thm n kala helping her out n thn a big drama whereby dutta doesnt knw who to choose, roops or madhu n mayb thn 2 kala wil emotionally blackmail dutta n he myt support roops ova madhu... naku helps reunite maji n thn differences arise between tasha...lol..so much can happen... jus hav 2 w8 n c wt happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Leandra

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yh i agree there is a lot tht can be done...a lot of potential upcoming tracks tht can b drawn out of this madhu-baji-roops track... i wud love 2 c maji in love n roops wntin 2 create problems for thm n kala helping her out n thn a big drama whereby dutta doesnt knw who to choose, roops or madhu n mayb thn 2 kala wil emotionally blackmail dutta n he myt support roops ova madhu... naku helps reunite maji n thn differences arise between tasha...lol..so much can happen... jus hav 2 w8 n c wt happens

Totally, and imagine if Naku got them married or something and then starts getting the cold shoulder from Dutta again...totally liking that track...he then has to woo her again :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leandra

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I still don't nderstand why people have so much of problem with Madhu-Baaji pairing.. Just b'cos Roops did some good acting for couple of epis everyone wants Baaji to be paired with Roops.. We are the same people who hated Roops for her cute na things and never wanted her to be paired with Baaji..And we prayed day and night for a new girl to be paired against Baaji.. When that's finally happening then we all are finding Roops cute and want her to be with Baaji.. Before Madhu could start showing her good side we started suspecting her and started seeing her with the suspicious eyes and never gave her a fair chance and now I find many of them calling her Makkhi and some does not want her to be paired with Baaji.. Why such partiality.. When we can forgive Roops in an instance for her nice scene with Dutta after her continuous "Cute Na" thing then why can't we give Madhu a chance and accept her with open Arms.. For me I don't expect Roops be genuine and I want Baaji to end up with Madhu and Madhu alone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariescott14skavitha08-Carrie-Leandra-bharti-Dew-drop

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

roops/baji pair is abig NO NO. She is 1 cruel piece of work, i  dont find her nasty remarks naive and gullible, she is old enough to know the difference between right n wrong.  plus i remeber that roops/baji hug ...now that was so awkward n uncomfortable baji on her shoulderDead. i think soni singh has potential to do the role well if the cvs manage to shape up her character well enough. i for one loved her bro/sis scenes esp where she feeds duttaSmile cute

Shai, Madhu is fine as dutta's sister... But just because she is his sister we have to tolerate her with Baaji also ??? 

Why does Baji has to paired up with Madhu?? they both like each other thats fine ..what more can be shown ?? roops will try to spereate them and try to get close to baaji Madhu will feel jealous ..Naku will notice this and try to get them together .. how original Confused and interesting Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKevaHessa85fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Go to top