Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Baji has all the best qualities one can only dream of having in one's friends.We all go ga-ga over Dutta & his characterisation but I atleast didn't pay much attention to the only perfectly positive human being in LTL i.e Baji. Part of the reason was that I was pretty sure he was the BH so didn't want any emotional attachment with him but now I admit I'm ashamed. Such beautiful characterisation of a best buddy is so so rare in Indian Telly. Dutta first discovered him when he was eight and for 21 yrs Baji has given everything he possesses for this friendship.Nakku for all her sacrifice & hardships has a pot of gold in the form of Dutta at the end of this painful journey.But Bajirao has nothing of the kind.I bow down to you Bajirao, StarStarYou truly are one of a kind.ClapClapClap  And here comes another kind & good hearted soul in the form of Madhu. The girl has everything one would wish for in a life partner. She is DP's daughter & was raised in London & yet is so humble like her brother. We see her mostly in the kitchen trying to be useful to her SIL whereas the other women wait to served & pampered. She has received nothing but indifference from her brother yet when she finally got a chance to speak to him she didn't ask anything for herself she only rallied forth for her SIL whom she barely knew.She is so much much better than any ingrate,vile child abuser.Two lovely human beings who ask for nothing but love & acceptance.What better pairing can there be? Let the best man win the best girl.Thumbs Up

For all the hardships Bajirao faced being Dutta's best buddy & right hand its only fair Dutta rewards him with his best sister.WinkLOL

Baji deserves this girl as this girl deserves someone like Baji. I am so looking forward to this ek aur pyari si love story.HeartDear CVs let the magic of MaJi begin.Dancing

wow zuby Clapi am on your side.

@ red: i really really want the same. bajji need a best person like mathu who is selfless and all she want datta to accept his love nakku and roop Dead

Thank u for ur support LalithaSmile Goodness ought to be rewarded with a lot of goodness only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1skavitha08bfunofbb123TIA.Tia

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstImmaculateDream

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

oh no i hope they dont make roops n baji a couple... i prefer madhu n baji any day...  n i'd rather thm stick 2 roops being evil with leela-kala

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85sasha_1rama_2010skavitha08--Saaki--bfunofbb123Sophia21-Carrie-TIA.TiaDew-drop

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rayjstImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

oh no i hope they dont make roops n baji a couple... i prefer madhu n baji any day...  n i'd rather thm stick 2 roops being evil with leela-kala

Forget about Bajji's pair now, How long you want to see Roops as Evil?? Cannot she have a chance to change, She should also become like kala.. as of now she is part of Evil plans laid by her sister. Her self has not planned anything.. Cannot she get a chance to change?? Forget abt Bajji, Dutta's love should change her. Dutta takes care of her like a father.. (in the previous scenes) "Kuch tho asar hoga" If Dutta's love can change her it will be great.

yah roops can become postive and MArry someone Else.. but I m Strictly Against of Baaji madhu [airing .. Mainly becuase there is ZERO chemistry between Soni and Vinay  Also Character wise Baji and Madhu Lacks something they seem forced!  .. just because she is Positive doesn;t make her fit for baaji Confused  ... 

I say it would be better not to Pair with baaji with Anyone.. And let there be only Tasha's love story in the show... 

Roops can become positive and show kala and leela their true place!  

and to more forward the story they have to work on other aspects of the show also ..so Roops turning postive would be very pleasant ... Smile 

rayjstfuzzyfacekhushixAreYaar

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Forget about Bajji's pair now, How long you want to see Roops as Evil?? Cannot she have a chance to change, She should also become like kala.. as of now she is part of Evil plans laid by her sister. Her self has not planned anything.. Cannot she get a chance to change?? Forget abt Bajji, Dutta's love should change her. Dutta takes care of her like a father.. (in the previous scenes) "Kuch tho asar hoga" If Dutta's love can change her it will be great.
as much as the raksha bandhan FB was sweet the incident they shot afterwards with sethji... after watching tht there is no way i wud b able 2 believe tht roops can change... i hate her evn more... n hate her more evry time she smiles while baji gts a verbal bashing from dutta...if they make her positive knw i think most wil think she's faking it as she's done it b4...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--bfunofbb123TIA.Tia-Carrie-Sophia21Dew-drop

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

yah roops can become postive and MArry someone Else..who? chaskar? haha lol.LOL. but I m Strictly Against of Baaji madhu pairing .. Mainly becuase there is ZERO chemistry between Soni and Vinay  Also Character wise Baji and Madhu Lacks something they seem forced!  .. just because she is Positive doesn;t make her fit for baaji Confused  ... thts nt the onli reason why i wnt her with baji, bt becos baji already likes herBig smile... i like them 2geva n hpe their LS starts soon

I say it would be better not to Pair with baaji with Anyone.. And let there be only Tasha's love story in the show... 

Roops can become positive and show kala and leela their true place!  i doubt tht...mayb leela bt defo nt kala...i doubt she can eva b rude n mean 2 kala... none of them sisters can stand up 2 kala thts y they r her puppetsLOL

and to more forward the story they have to work on other aspects of the show also ..so Roops turning postive would be very pleasant ... Smile  for me personally i jus wnt b able 2 accept a positive roops not after her faking it once n defo nt after the sethji episodeOuch i hate her even more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010TIA.Tia-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkadduu--Saaki--bfunofbb123rama_2010

Go to top