Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena (Page 10)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

I second that, it should be a cutesy love storyHeart, if there is a love story that is.....

Originally posted by nureat01

To just sum it up again.....the way I see it.....

Baaji is a FABULOUS character....so if they have to give him a love story, it better match up to the character's worth....a well-etched relationship and not some brainless, nonsensical relationship just thrown in for the heck of giving him some "positive" character to "romance"...Find him someone that matches up to him....that has chemistry with him....as a CHARACTER before anything else...the chemistry of CHARACTERS matters first and foremost.....and yes then atleast find him a girl who doesn't look older than him.

Roops's character had TONS of scope....but obviously that ship has sailed and I've given up expecting any sense from the makers of this show over that anymore....they've destroyed that potential mercilessly and Roops is back to being a brainless minion of Kala's....what a waste.

They provided an option of two girls for Baaji and both of them don't work now....ergo, Baaji should remain single....or bring in a THIRD girl for him.....as if there's any dearth of females in LTL alreadyWackoLOL

Finally, I really concur with the topic-maker that even keeping the Baaji love story aside, the potential for Roops evolution as a character is something the writers should consider.....it would really take the show in a very interesting direction cuz it would impact a whole lot of characters starting with Kala, Baaji and ofcourse DN.

Me too hope ki they seriously consider evolving her chara, but after recent remarks from her, that ship also seems to have sailedUnhappy... In the beginning, Roops wasn't evil, she was jst mean nd well stupid(not saying that in any derogatory manner, I like her chara a lot, she was pretty cute when she was being stupid). But nowadays she is more or less like a mini version of KalaDead... 

I am posting this scene from waaay back also, which for me, kind of defines the differences between the three sisters's chara nd Baji's impression of them(nd AS tells him off LOLLOL) plus AS says in the end that "Teenon ko ek sari pasand aaye, iss janam me toh yeh ho nahi sakta", essentially summing up tht their tastes/choices mein zameen aasman ka farak hain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8_sUKrPT4&feature=related

Edited by rayjst - 18 December 2010 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDreamAreYaar

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

I second that, it should be a cutesy love storyHeart, if there is a love story that is.....

Originally posted by nureat01

To just sum it up again.....the way I see it.....

Baaji is a FABULOUS character....so if they have to give him a love story, it better match up to the character's worth....a well-etched relationship and not some brainless, nonsensical relationship just thrown in for the heck of giving him some "positive" character to "romance"...Find him someone that matches up to him....that has chemistry with him....as a CHARACTER before anything else...the chemistry of CHARACTERS matters first and foremost.....and yes then atleast find him a girl who doesn't look older than him.

Roops's character had TONS of scope....but obviously that ship has sailed and I've given up expecting any sense from the makers of this show over that anymore....they've destroyed that potential mercilessly and Roops is back to being a brainless minion of Kala's....what a waste.

They provided an option of two girls for Baaji and both of them don't work now....ergo, Baaji should remain single....or bring in a THIRD girl for him.....as if there's any dearth of females in LTL alreadyWackoLOL

Finally, I really concur with the topic-maker that even keeping the Baaji love story aside, the potential for Roops evolution as a character is something the writers should consider.....it would really take the show in a very interesting direction cuz it would impact a whole lot of characters starting with Kala, Baaji and ofcourse DN.

Me too hope ki they seriously consider evolving her chara, but after recent remarks from her, that ship also seems to have sailedUnhappy... In the beginning, Roops wasn't evil, she was jst mean nd well stupid(not saying that in any derogatory manner, I like her chara a lot, she was pretty cute when she was being stupid). But nowadays she is more or less like a mini version of KalaDead... 

I am posting this scene from waaay back also, which for me, kind of defines the differences between the three sisters's chara nd Baji's impression of them(nd AS tells him off LOLLOL) plus AS says in the end that "Teenon ko ek sari pasand aaye, iss janam me toh yeh ho nahi sakta", essentially summing up tht their tastes/choices mein zameen aasman ka farak hain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8_sUKrPT4&feature=related

Haila!The sariwala is the same fellow who insulted Nakusha when they went to shop for the wedding trousseau.Shocked OOps! Totally off the topic.Sorry.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yeah??? LOLLOLLOL....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstskavitha08ImmaculateDreamAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hmmm so many comments from either side with Team Roops and Team Madhu LOL
I think I will stick to Team Baji Big smile

Let's just agree to disagree,I think  Cvs are gonna do what they want but they are still keeping their options opened for now, so let's wait and watch how it unfolds.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123-Carrie-ImmaculateDreamPrinsesse.Suvi

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Hmmm so many comments from either side with Team Roops and Team Madhu LOL
I think I will stick to Team Baji Big smile

Let's just agree to disagree,I think  Cvs are gonna do what they want but they are still keeping their options opened for now, so let's wait and watch how it unfolds.

May that day never come in our forum life that we may divide into Team this & Team thatCry Some friends say forum atmospheres becomes so noxious once battle lines are drawn.So I agree with u that we should agree to disagree peacefully.But the Team Baji  comment  was funny.LOL

sasha_1bfunofbb123fuzzyfacePrinsesse.Suvi

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

I completely second you Shilpita........................ ...............

I just want stay out of this Roops-Madhu thingy....................

Yes,Baaji's LS should be very cute LS........I dont wanna see Baaji talking to his GF about Life "Fundas"........or any serious issues.....That definitely doesnot suit Baaji...........
Baaji is a very lively character & should remain so always...............His pair shouldnot be anything different.........Tab mazaa aayega........
One side TaSha's intense & serious LS ..........Another side Baaji's cute & kiddish LS...........
That is something to look for..........

Honestly speaking I never want the focus on TaSha to ever fade.........Main leads are TaSha........
The story is about TaSha's e-LS..........It do matter that what the other characters do like.......
But,not to think or take deep into it........Atleast not for me.......
So,a positive & lively character for Baaji is what all I want...................which can make their LS cute........I dont care that much whether there is full-on chemistry or not so does CVs I guess........
So,It really dont matter for me whether it is Roops or Madhu but a good soul with a liveliness within the character........Smile

Edited by --Saaki-- - 18 December 2010 at 7:34am

rayjstsasha_1-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top