Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
haha sophie i aint scared cos i've loved Vinay since RR days..lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think I can suggest a tie breaker here - Na Madhu, na Roops.. Baji can ride off into the sunset with me.. Once I'm off work, off course.. *satisfied muh* 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

It might be that I'm the only one, but I don't watch LTL for the romantic pairing, I watch it for the characters of Dutta, Nakku, Baaji and all the hilarious villains. I do understand that DN are the crux of the story, but that crux cannot hold properly when it isn't supported by the other characters and their tracks which build up to the harmony of a good storyline. I care for Baaji's character just like I do for Dutta or Nakku, so at least for me, it'll be huge disappointment if I have to fast-forward through an integral part of his story because it wasn't done justice to. And I do think that Baaji is a character significant enough to deserve his own storyline, one which he is deserving of 😊

Really.....I have the same question....why does Baaji NEED a romantic storyline?? His life's purpose won't be fulfilled without it??πŸ˜•πŸ˜† There is nothing more to him if he doesn't get a girl in his life?? Seriously??  So as long as he has a "nice/positive" chick to romance, then sab khush.....otherwise he's useless?πŸ˜†

Baaji is such an amazing character by himself, he doesn't NEED anyone in his life to further his purpose....there are other ways Baaji's character can be explored....by exploring his own family background and his past.....they don't seem to have shed much light on that either.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
ok guys lets nt gt into any big long comparison discussions abt madhu-baji n roops-baji it might lead 2 fights n fivr did mention in a thread tht we shud avoid comparisons
.. i gt a gd solution...hw abt roopa (naku's sis) with baji, roops with suresh and madhu with chaskar???? lmao tht way no comparisons wil happen..evry1 wil b happyπŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

and hey! u got it wrong ..  i said better leave baji alone them pairing him up with anyone ... why to drag poor baaji in this??? MAdhu can  remain a good sister to Dutta and roops can also change for good .. thats was my point.. πŸ˜Š in this way every one will be happy .. i just dont want them to Waste some precious time over baaji and madhu .. they better give Tasha more screen space with some creative ideas rather then throwing some random love story or Baaji with "anyone"  πŸ˜Š

Shashi only shared her views ... abt baaji and Roops pairing .. and frankly speaking .. they had chemistry .. which madhu baaji doesn't have .. so, what is wrong in that?? everyone is entitled to their opinion na ? 

yes saraw wen did i say they don have the right to share der opinion....she expressed hers u did urs n i did mineπŸ˜†...........n as MB said this wont lead us any where so leave it here n just enjoy the show t..........we both love baji will continue to do so no matter who enters his life....πŸ‘πŸΌ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chal Chod Diya Baaji ko :)
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

For those who aren't, I guess we'll just have to make use of the fast-forward button.

oh yah.. like i always do... but i really hope they dont spend tooo much time on these two   i want a Solid Dutta naksuha story now! and that too without the involvement of any other character! specially Madhu .. no offense .. 
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

ok guys lets nt gt into any big long comparison discussions abt madhu-baji n roops-baji... i gt a gd solution...hw abt roopa (naku's sis) with baji, roops with suresh and madhu with chaskar???? lmao

tum tho problem badaogi.........🀣
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

tum tho problem badaogi.........🀣

haha u reali think it wil? i think it wil solve itπŸ˜† n tht way the fact tht dutta ends up with weird bro in laws wil remain intactπŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Chal Chod Diya Baaji ko :)

Per Pranjal bhai saaab chorain tu baat hai na?? πŸ˜† i hope he does ..πŸ˜‰ *fingers crossed*