Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
in roop turn into positive that will be the end of kala drama. if she is positive she have to say everything about kala to whole family and datta. if some thing happen to nakku like today happened she has to stand and fight for nakku and put all blame on kala that will never happen. so there is no way cv turn roop into positive and for madhu till now she look loving and caring let see.

i want bajji to have good pair
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

and Shilpi that "innocent , sweet, nok jhok type" romance is not possible with Madhu.. she is too old for that ... it wud be hilarious to see her acting all innocent and sweet infront of baaji LOL! in that aspect Roops is perfect... they can also bring someone else .. and this time an actress who FITS the bill! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Roops is not a mere bystander or even a puppet in Kala's hands.She actually gloats over the misery of poor & weak people like Babi & Sethji.Somebody forced to support evil will atleast have the grace to look uncomfortable while evil is enacted. Who is stopping her from changing to the positive? She doesn't want to.The adoring looks she gives Kala when Kala is torturing some poor soul itself is testimony how badly she wants to be the mover & shaker of the evil regime in PN.She'll gladly take over Kala's place any given day.26 years of care & love of Dutta didn't make a dent in her teflon coating what do you think is changed now?

i agree i hate her each time she stands there smiling when baji is gtin a verbal bashing from dutta i mean come on this is baji u hav known for such a long time... if m nt wrong baji is dutta's childhood friend since the days they used 2 live in the basti so tht makes him like a family member, hw can 1 b so happy seeing another member go thru summut tht baji is goin thru..(dutta ignoring baji n being rude 2 him hurts baji a lot cos dutta means the world 2 baji) she has reasons for hating dutta thts y is happy 2 c him being tortured bt whats baji dne? y b happy 2 c him tortured? uff the mre i think abt it the mre i hate her😡
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

and Shilpi that "innocent , sweet, nok jhok type" romance is not possible with Madhu.. she is too old for that ... it wud be hilarious to see her acting all innocent and sweet infront of baaji LOL! in that aspect Roops is perfect... they can also bring someone else .. and this time an actress who FITS the bill! 

i think its possible... it depends on how the CVs shape up their track... they shud work on it n shape it well... for example, Jai and Bani from KS... ppl fell in love with tht jodi evn tho at the start evry1 wntd pushkar and bani... jai was old enuf 2 b bani's dad bt in the show they became hubby n wife n created history...ppl til date talk abt JB n wnt thm bk onscreen 2geva..not only JB but also PRB from kzk, Abhi-simran from astitva and DM-santu from Bandini...in each drama, one of the partner looks older than the other bt stil they were able 2 create a chemistry determined by their unique love story tracks... i think it al depends on hw the CVs shape the romance track between the 2 individuals at the moment they arent focussing on maji so we'll jus hav 2 w8 n c

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
roop called bajji as a servant. cv never going to change her into positive and madu acting is so far good even during datta conversation on yesterday episode. and cv conform that she is positive let she how bajji and madhu love start, i think it won't take long.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

aww Yuvi... just ignore Roops then ... just like i do Madhu 😊 lol ok wil try..lol

ACtually the reason why i was comfortable with roops and baaji was because their Story has a"development Aspect"  A lot of Character development and groW*H would have made things more intertesting .. adn it would have gone so well with the theme of the show .. now with Baaji and Madhu it seems forced and just like any other medicore love story ... a gal comes from london and  a Guy like Baaji ( ) is showing interest in her ?? without even knowing her???erm .. made me dislike Baaji a bit ..which i absolutely hated ... so instead of showing Madhu and Baaji it would be great to just stick to only one Love story which is the Soul of Laagi tujhse lagan .. Dutta and Nakusha ... hmm bt i doubt they wil jus focus on 1 LS in LTL altho i wud love for thm 2 focus purely on tasha...bt they always tend 2 bring in another couple or a love triangle in evry show....

and let baaji alone rather then pairing him with anyone .. if they have to start his Love story then CVS should work on it .. and dont just throw some randomness ... Its baaji afterall.. thats why im against of Madhu and on top of that Soni singh is playing her .. ( nothing against the actress) but i repat again .. se doesn't look fine with Vinay ... i mean something is just not pleasant abt this jodi no matter how much i try!  i gt wt u mean, its like tht with roops... the actress neeta or neetu (nt sure of her name) i've always seen her play negative so cnt imagine her as a positive person, evn wen she was pretending 2 b positive, there was summut within me tht jus didnt believe it..i always gt a feeling she was fakin it n tada she was..lol😆..so thts y i prefer he stayin positive, if they wna make roops positive they better jus change the actress..neeta or neetu doesnt suit a positive roleOuch

SO better stick with Tasha .. and dont waste the precious screen time on such random stuff.. which is already available on television ..

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

roops/baji pair is abig NO NO. She is 1 cruel piece of work, i  dont find her nasty remarks naive and gullible, she is old enough to know the difference between right n wrong.  plus i remeber that roops/baji hug ...now that was so awkward n uncomfortable baji on her shoulder🤢. i think soni singh has potential to do the role well if the cvs manage to shape up her character well enough. i for one loved her bro/sis scenes esp where she feeds dutta😊 cute

Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Although, Roops and Baaji "look" better together than Madhu and Baaji (personal opinion, the actress just looks older than Baaji), from a character standpoint, Madhu being with Baaji has more interesting connotations. For example, they start liking each other and then Roops falls for Baaji unknowingly, then the dilemma Baaji faces is going to be interesting dont you think? Dutta too..who does he support? His own sister or his cousin? Kala's machinations may get worse, if Roops is rejected by Baaji..which will be nice to watch, she will be on defensive and attack at the same time, so it has more promise as a track.

yh i agree there is a lot tht can be done...a lot of potential upcoming tracks tht can b drawn out of this madhu-baji-roops track... i wud love 2 c maji in love n roops wntin 2 create problems for thm n kala helping her out n thn a big drama whereby dutta doesnt knw who to choose, roops or madhu n mayb thn 2 kala wil emotionally blackmail dutta n he myt support roops ova madhu... naku helps reunite maji n thn differences arise between tasha...lol..so much can happen... jus hav 2 w8 n c wt happens
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yh i agree there is a lot tht can be done...a lot of potential upcoming tracks tht can b drawn out of this madhu-baji-roops track... i wud love 2 c maji in love n roops wntin 2 create problems for thm n kala helping her out n thn a big drama whereby dutta doesnt knw who to choose, roops or madhu n mayb thn 2 kala wil emotionally blackmail dutta n he myt support roops ova madhu... naku helps reunite maji n thn differences arise between tasha...lol..so much can happen... jus hav 2 w8 n c wt happens

Totally, and imagine if Naku got them married or something and then starts getting the cold shoulder from Dutta again...totally liking that track...he then has to woo her again :)