Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena - Page 2

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

oh no i hope they dont make roops n baji a couple... i prefer madhu n baji any day...  n i'd rather thm stick 2 roops being evil with leela-kala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

oh no i hope they dont make roops n baji a couple... i prefer madhu n baji any day...  n i'd rather thm stick 2 roops being evil with leela-kala

Forget about Bajji's pair now, How long you want to see Roops as Evil?? Cannot she have a chance to change, She should also become like kala.. as of now she is part of Evil plans laid by her sister. Her self has not planned anything.. Cannot she get a chance to change?? Forget abt Bajji, Dutta's love should change her. Dutta takes care of her like a father.. (in the previous scenes) "Kuch tho asar hoga" If Dutta's love can change her it will be great.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shashikalasm

Forget about Bajji's pair now, How long you want to see Roops as Evil?? Cannot she have a chance to change, She should also become like kala.. as of now she is part of Evil plans laid by her sister. Her self has not planned anything.. Cannot she get a chance to change?? Forget abt Bajji, Dutta's love should change her. Dutta takes care of her like a father.. (in the previous scenes) "Kuch tho asar hoga" If Dutta's love can change her it will be great.

yah roops can become postive and MArry someone Else.. but I m Strictly Against of Baaji madhu [airing .. Mainly becuase there is ZERO chemistry between Soni and Vinay  Also Character wise Baji and Madhu Lacks something they seem forced!  .. just because she is Positive doesn;t make her fit for baaji πŸ˜•  ... 

I say it would be better not to Pair with baaji with Anyone.. And let there be only Tasha's love story in the show... 

Roops can become positive and show kala and leela their true place!  

and to more forward the story they have to work on other aspects of the show also ..so Roops turning postive would be very pleasant ... 😊 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

as much as the raksha bandhan FB was sweet the incident they shot afterwards with sethji... after watching tht there is no way i wud b able 2 believe tht roops can change... i hate her evn more... n hate her more evry time she smiles while baji gts a verbal bashing from dutta...if they make her positive knw i think most wil think she's faking it as she's done it b4...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

yah roops can become postive and MArry someone Else..who? chaskar? haha lol.πŸ˜†. but I m Strictly Against of Baaji madhu pairing .. Mainly becuase there is ZERO chemistry between Soni and Vinay  Also Character wise Baji and Madhu Lacks something they seem forced!  .. just because she is Positive doesn;t make her fit for baaji πŸ˜•  ... thts nt the onli reason why i wnt her with baji, bt becos baji already likes herπŸ˜ƒ... i like them 2geva n hpe their LS starts soon

I say it would be better not to Pair with baaji with Anyone.. And let there be only Tasha's love story in the show... 

Roops can become positive and show kala and leela their true place!  i doubt tht...mayb leela bt defo nt kala...i doubt she can eva b rude n mean 2 kala... none of them sisters can stand up 2 kala thts y they r her puppetsπŸ˜†

and to more forward the story they have to work on other aspects of the show also ..so Roops turning postive would be very pleasant ... 😊  for me personally i jus wnt b able 2 accept a positive roops not after her faking it once n defo nt after the sethji episode i hate her even more

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Roops or madhu..but in any case they should show a little lighter side of love...more childish and naive...as the tasha love is so intense...i want a sweet, innocent, nok-jhok wala romance for baaji...even now when his character is shown as so serious and misunderstood what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

what shines in my mind is that scene when he is writing a love letter on dutta's behalf and then when dutta and nakku are talking about karanji and he is trying to figure out how karanjis are made....he is like a cute college kid inside he deserves the best and the cutest love story....

aww yh i remember those scenes esp the love letter one... haha remember his poem... "dil ki bandook mein, ek hi goli hai, to bol toh trigger dabaon, to bol to tere dil ko nishana lagaon...ari to bol toh uski supari main raaton raat utaon..." lol πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aww Yuvi... just ignore Roops then ... just like i do Madhu 😊 

ACtually the reason why i was comfortable with roops and baaji was because their Story has a"development Aspect"  A lot of Character development and groW*H would have made things more intertesting .. adn it would have gone so well with the theme of the show .. now with Baaji and Madhu it seems forced and just like any other medicore love story ... a gal comes from london and  a Guy like Baaji ( ) is showing interest in her ?? without even knowing her???erm .. made me dislike Baaji a bit ..which i absolutely hated ... so instead of showing Madhu and Baaji it would be great to just stick to only one Love story which is the Soul of Laagi tujhse lagan .. Dutta and Nakusha ...

and let baaji alone rather then pairing him with anyone .. if they have to start his Love story then CVS should work on it .. and dont just throw some randomness ... Its baaji afterall.. thats why im against of Madhu and on top of that Soni singh is playing her .. ( nothing against the actress) but i repat again .. se doesn't look fine with Vinay ... i mean something is just not pleasant abt this jodi no matter how much i try! 

SO better stick with Tasha .. and dont waste the precious screen time on such random stuff.. which is already available on television ...

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sorry double post!Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Roops is not a mere bystander or even a puppet in Kala's hands.She actually gloats over the misery of poor & weak people like Babi & Sethji.Calling a poor servant girl "Kaali,Nakti and nonsense" isn't a doing of a "young & gullible" girl.Somebody forced to support evil will atleast have the grace to look uncomfortable while evil is being enacted. Who is stopping her from changing to the positive? She doesn't want to.The adoring looks she gives Kala when Kala is torturing some poor soul itself is testimony how badly she wants to be the mover & shaker of the evil regime in PN.She'll gladly take over Kala's place any given day.26 years of care & love of Dutta didn't make a dent in her teflon coating what do you think is changed now?