Got response from Pranjal saxena

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I always wanted roops to turn positive. Dutta's love should've atleast Mellowed one sister. I know it is already late.. still please give one more chance to roops. She should repent for what ever she has done soo far and turn positive or i wish to see she has already turned positive (bajji's bhashan doesnot go bekhar πŸ˜ƒ) and pretending infront of her sisters, to know their plans and  she will give back when right time comes. I donot want to see roops loosing her brothers love,mother ,everyone and become psycho like Kala. One more lovely sister will add up if roops turn positive. She is paired with bajji or not let CVs decide. Madhu and Roops both are not suitable, Bajji deserves cute girl.. he is so cutena 😳

Please looking forward for positive response from you guys. Before replaying please remember Raksha Bhandhan flashbak scenes between roops and Dutta..we loved it soo much. We can see two positive sisters in the show. 😭😭😭  I wish you people donot want to see one more Future KALA (roops turning total negative). Dutta's magic should work out now and atleast roops should turn positive.

Pranjal SaxenaDecember 16 at 9:23pm
hi shashi,

we will definitely look into it.

Regards,
Pranjal Saxena

Shashi MahadevDecember 11 at 10:42pm
Hi Pranjal,
I hope you are the right person Pranjal SAxena( creative supervisor of colors Channel) . I started watching Laagi tujse lagan from Feb 2010, after Dutta's entry. I loved the show. I loved Raksha banshan scenes between Dutta and Roops. I really fell in love with Roops character even though she was shown evil. I always wanted her to turn positive and fall for Bajji. I wish dutta's love should've atleast Mellowed one sister.. Roops have that potential. Roops turning positive story line hase more potential than the current Madhu track. ROOPS-Bajji pair has more chemistry, they both look good together. Please turn roops positive. I hope you will consider this request.

With Thanks
Shashi
Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Baji has all the best qualities one can only dream of having in one's friends.We all go ga-ga over Dutta & his characterisation but I atleast didn't pay much attention to the only perfectly positive human being in LTL i.e Baji. Part of the reason was that I was pretty sure he was the BH so didn't want any emotional attachment with him but now I admit I'm ashamed. Such beautiful characterisation of a best buddy is so so rare in Indian Telly. Dutta first discovered him when he was eight and for 21 yrs Baji has given everything he possesses for this friendship.Nakku for all her sacrifice & hardships has a pot of gold in the form of Dutta at the end of this painful journey.But Bajirao has nothing of the kind.I bow down to you Bajirao, ⭐️⭐️You truly are one of a kind.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  And here comes another kind & good hearted soul in the form of Madhu. The girl has everything one would wish for in a life partner. She is DP's daughter & was raised in London & yet is so humble like her brother. We see her mostly in the kitchen trying to be useful to her SIL whereas the other women wait to served & pampered. She has received nothing but indifference from her brother yet when she finally got a chance to speak to him she didn't ask anything for herself she only rallied forth for her SIL whom she barely knew.She is so much much better than any ingrate,vile child abuser.Two lovely human beings who ask for nothing but love & acceptance.What better pairing can there be? Let the best man win the best girl.πŸ‘πŸΌ

For all the hardships Bajirao faced being Dutta's best buddy & right hand its only fair Dutta rewards him with his best sister.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Baji deserves this girl as this girl deserves someone like Baji. I am so looking forward to this ek aur pyari si love story.❀️❀️❀️❀️Dear CVs let the magic of MaJi begin.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks for sharing 😊 I really hope "they look into the matter" otherwise if they are still planning to pair baaji with Madhu .. then i simply have to Skip his scenes .. 😊  which is something i wud hate to do coz i Like a lot! πŸ˜” 

If Roops angle is not possible then better leave him alone .. but no Madhu for Baaji PLS!!!

Zubby you are getting me wrong, Now it doesnot really matter Bajji is paired with Whom?? Can roops turn positive??  I love Bajji a lot. I will accept with who ever he is paired with Madhu or some other girl. I will be happy if roops turns positive in the show.
-Carrie- thumbnail
[

Shashi MahadevDecember 11 at 10:42pm
Hi Pranjal,
I hope you are the right person Pranjal SAxena( creative supervisor of colors Channel) . I started watching Laagi tujse lagan from Feb 2010, after Dutta's entry. I loved the show. I loved Raksha banshan scenes between Dutta and Roops. I really fell in love with Roops character even though she was shown evil. I always wanted her to turn positive and fall for Bajji. I wish dutta's love should've atleast Mellowed one sister.. Roops have that potential. Roops turning positive story line hase more potential than the current Madhu track. ROOPS-Bajji pair has more chemistry, they both look good together. Please turn roops positive. I hope you will consider this request.

With Thanks
Shashi
[/QUOTE]

I am sorry Shashi if I got the point of ur post wrong but from these comments I gathered as much .Sorry once again I'll erase my post if u want.😊
No yaar Please donot erase your replay.
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shashi

Lovely topic you have raised and my take on Roops is that even I had started to like her after the raksha bhandan scene, but after Kala's return to PN we were shown that it was all a lie. Since than she has been party to all Kala's evil plans and now I find it difficult to she how she can redeem herself again. She has not confided about Kala's plans as yet  to anyone, now if she was giving info to Naku, that would work for me. However I would like to see her actually fall in love with Baaji and be jealous of  his relationship with Mahdu.  Two women fighting over Baaji would be fun to watch. Madhu has so far been seen as true sister to Dutta and they wish to show that blood counts, but like our Dutta she probably has some negative taints as well, waiting to come out.
Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Baji has all the best qualities one can only dream of having in one's friends.We all go ga-ga over Dutta & his characterisation but I atleast didn't pay much attention to the only perfectly positive human being in LTL i.e Baji. Part of the reason was that I was pretty sure he was the BH so didn't want any emotional attachment with him but now I admit I'm ashamed. Such beautiful characterisation of a best buddy is so so rare in Indian Telly. Dutta first discovered him when he was eight and for 21 yrs Baji has given everything he possesses for this friendship.Nakku for all her sacrifice & hardships has a pot of gold in the form of Dutta at the end of this painful journey.But Bajirao has nothing of the kind.I bow down to you Bajirao, ⭐️⭐️You truly are one of a kind.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  And here comes another kind & good hearted soul in the form of Madhu. The girl has everything one would wish for in a life partner. She is DP's daughter & was raised in London & yet is so humble like her brother. We see her mostly in the kitchen trying to be useful to her SIL whereas the other women wait to served & pampered. She has received nothing but indifference from her brother yet when she finally got a chance to speak to him she didn't ask anything for herself she only rallied forth for her SIL whom she barely knew.She is so much much better than any ingrate,vile child abuser.Two lovely human beings who ask for nothing but love & acceptance.What better pairing can there be? Let the best man win the best girl.πŸ‘πŸΌ

For all the hardships Bajirao faced being Dutta's best buddy & right hand its only fair Dutta rewards him with his best sister.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Baji deserves this girl as this girl deserves someone like Baji. I am so looking forward to this ek aur pyari si love story.❀️Dear CVs let the magic of MaJi begin.

wow zuby πŸ‘i am on your side.

@ red: i really really want the same. bajji need a best person like mathu who is selfless and all she want datta to accept his love nakku and roop 🀒
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

wow zuby πŸ‘i am on your side.

@ red: i really really want the same. bajji need a best person like mathu who is selfless and all she want datta to accept his love nakku and roop 🀒

Thank u for ur support Lalitha😊 Goodness ought to be rewarded with a lot of goodness only.

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thank u for ur support Lalitha😊 Goodness ought to be rewarded with a lot of goodness only.

I am really not interested to who will be paired with Bajji. I just want roops to turn positive. Goodness will be rewarded if it has power to turn negative to positive. If Bajji's Love can turn ROOPS positive ... it will be victory of Love. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago