Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Got response from Pranjal saxena

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

desisisterspinkyksikkaishaGooddKevasasha_1AbhiAnileft_forevermussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvcfuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiImmaculateDream--Sia--Prinsesse.Suvikhushix-Huma-AreYaar

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Baji has all the best qualities one can only dream of having in one's friends.We all go ga-ga over Dutta & his characterisation but I atleast didn't pay much attention to the only perfectly positive human being in LTL i.e Baji. Part of the reason was that I was pretty sure he was the BH so didn't want any emotional attachment with him but now I admit I'm ashamed. Such beautiful characterisation of a best buddy is so so rare in Indian Telly. Dutta first discovered him when he was eight and for 21 yrs Baji has given everything he possesses for this friendship.Nakku for all her sacrifice & hardships has a pot of gold in the form of Dutta at the end of this painful journey.But Bajirao has nothing of the kind.I bow down to you Bajirao, StarStarYou truly are one of a kind.ClapClapClap  And here comes another kind & good hearted soul in the form of Madhu. The girl has everything one would wish for in a life partner. She is DP's daughter & was raised in London & yet is so humble like her brother. We see her mostly in the kitchen trying to be useful to her SIL whereas the other women wait to served & pampered. She has received nothing but indifference from her brother yet when she finally got a chance to speak to him she didn't ask anything for herself she only rallied forth for her SIL whom she barely knew.She is so much much better than any ingrate,vile child abuser.Two lovely human beings who ask for nothing but love & acceptance.What better pairing can there be? Let the best man win the best girl.Thumbs Up

For all the hardships Bajirao faced being Dutta's best buddy & right hand its only fair Dutta rewards him with his best sister.WinkLOL

Baji deserves this girl as this girl deserves someone like Baji. I am so looking forward to this ek aur pyari si love story.HeartHeartHeartHeartDear CVs let the magic of MaJi begin.Dancing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

desisisterssikkaishasasha_1AbhiAni--Saaki--skavitha08bfunofbb123rama_2010mussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvc-bharti-fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*Dew-drop

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
oh thanks for sharing Smile I really hope "they look into the matter" otherwise if they are still planning to pair baaji with Madhu .. then i simply have to Skip his scenes .. Smile  which is something i wud hate to do coz i Like a lot! Unhappy 

If Roops angle is not possible then better leave him alone .. but no Madhu for Baaji PLS!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKevamussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceAreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
[

Shashi MahadevDecember 11 at 10:42pm
Hi Pranjal,
I hope you are the right person Pranjal SAxena( creative supervisor of colors Channel) . I started watching Laagi tujse lagan from Feb 2010, after Dutta's entry. I loved the show. I loved Raksha banshan scenes between Dutta and Roops. I really fell in love with Roops character even though she was shown evil. I always wanted her to turn positive and fall for Bajji. I wish dutta's love should've atleast Mellowed one sister.. Roops have that potential. Roops turning positive story line hase more potential than the current Madhu track. ROOPS-Bajji pair has more chemistry, they both look good together. Please turn roops positive. I hope you will consider this request.

With Thanks
Shashi
[/QUOTE]

I am sorry Shashi if I got the point of ur post wrong but from these comments I gathered as much .Sorry once again I'll erase my post if u want.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi Shashi

Lovely topic you have raised and my take on Roops is that even I had started to like her after the raksha bhandan scene, but after Kala's return to PN we were shown that it was all a lie. Since than she has been party to all Kala's evil plans and now I find it difficult to she how she can redeem herself again. She has not confided about Kala's plans as yet  to anyone, now if she was giving info to Naku, that would work for me. However I would like to see her actually fall in love with Baaji and be jealous of  his relationship with Mahdu.  Two women fighting over Baaji would be fun to watch. Madhu has so far been seen as true sister to Dutta and they wish to show that blood counts, but like our Dutta she probably has some negative taints as well, waiting to come out.

Edited by LaTuLa - 17 December 2010 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123-Carrie-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Baji has all the best qualities one can only dream of having in one's friends.We all go ga-ga over Dutta & his characterisation but I atleast didn't pay much attention to the only perfectly positive human being in LTL i.e Baji. Part of the reason was that I was pretty sure he was the BH so didn't want any emotional attachment with him but now I admit I'm ashamed. Such beautiful characterisation of a best buddy is so so rare in Indian Telly. Dutta first discovered him when he was eight and for 21 yrs Baji has given everything he possesses for this friendship.Nakku for all her sacrifice & hardships has a pot of gold in the form of Dutta at the end of this painful journey.But Bajirao has nothing of the kind.I bow down to you Bajirao, StarStarYou truly are one of a kind.ClapClapClap  And here comes another kind & good hearted soul in the form of Madhu. The girl has everything one would wish for in a life partner. She is DP's daughter & was raised in London & yet is so humble like her brother. We see her mostly in the kitchen trying to be useful to her SIL whereas the other women wait to served & pampered. She has received nothing but indifference from her brother yet when she finally got a chance to speak to him she didn't ask anything for herself she only rallied forth for her SIL whom she barely knew.She is so much much better than any ingrate,vile child abuser.Two lovely human beings who ask for nothing but love & acceptance.What better pairing can there be? Let the best man win the best girl.Thumbs Up

For all the hardships Bajirao faced being Dutta's best buddy & right hand its only fair Dutta rewards him with his best sister.WinkLOL

Baji deserves this girl as this girl deserves someone like Baji. I am so looking forward to this ek aur pyari si love story.HeartDear CVs let the magic of MaJi begin.Dancing

wow zuby Clapi am on your side.

@ red: i really really want the same. bajji need a best person like mathu who is selfless and all she want datta to accept his love nakku and roop Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08bfunofbb123Wanderbug-Carrie-TIA.TiaSophia21Dew-drop

Go to top