Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Dude74

Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey welcome to the forum.
But according to the rules , there is introduction thread to introduce yourself and making new threads is strictly not permitted.

Here is the link to introduction corner.Smile
I am going to just do that. But why such a harsh rule :(  People like to make new threads, and I like it too. I respect the rules, dont get me wrong. But introducing yourself is in a separate forum is good, but not many people would go there except the new ones or someone who wants to introduce limiting you to knowing many other fans on this forums...
But thats just my opinion.. I will still go and introduce myself.. it was really nice knowing everyone here.
Just one question, is it the introduction thread only that is not allowed  or the members cannot post other new threads at all as well???

Well , introduction thread is there for it.But then not many people visit the introduction thread and try interact with newbie's of forum.
Yeah , well its harsh rule , well kinda harsh because each member will join forum and make new thread which will make the forum flooded with intro threads instead of discussion threads.
Forum is all about discussion.So , here the discussion related to pkyek is allowed.
Asking for written update and other queries by making new thread is also not allowed as there is Help Desk to ask for it.

For further information you can read the rules.

P.S:You are the first new member I have found who is strictly following the rules and interested to indulge in forum discussions.Smile

Thanks for the links and explaining everything to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

oh wow..boys watch pkyek too???

lol welcum!
LOL! Well I do ... dont know about others. Oh and my other friend watches the show too, and he is a guy :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index