Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dude74 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am Samridhi...and its nice to know you're a guy. We have very few guys in this forum
and yes, i loved Sukriti since DMG too. I love Jennifer too, but i felt like the show really got worse with Jennifer's entry.
and i love PKYEK too..! its an awesome show, with an awesome cast.
Hope u have fun on this forum!

haha thanks. Yes I figured, there wont be much guys around here, but heyyy I get a room full of ladies here for myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just kidding, I am a gentleman, if you think otherwise πŸ˜›
So nice to know you are a fan of Sukku too :)
And I see the dp of mjht ... soooo miss the show 😭 but it at least ended on a happy note πŸ˜ƒ
P.S. You have a great name btw
Dude74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey welcome to the forum.
But according to the rules , there is introduction thread to introduce yourself and making new threads is strictly not permitted.

Here is the link to introduction corner.😊

I am going to just do that. But why such a harsh rule :(  People like to make new threads, and I like it too. I respect the rules, dont get me wrong. But introducing yourself is in a separate forum is good, but not many people would go there except the new ones or someone who wants to introduce limiting you to knowing many other fans on this forums...
But thats just my opinion.. I will still go and introduce myself.. it was really nice knowing everyone here.
Just one question, is it the introduction thread only that is not allowed  or the members cannot post other new threads at all as well???
Dude74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushy107

hey dude im rukshana

u kinda similar to me lol

i luvd suku since dmg started n stopped watching it after jennifer came n im not that personally fond of her

but yeah dont forget to rate the chasker meter

ask if u nd anything :D

tooodles

Heya rukshana!!! I would like to call you rookie if you dont mind 😊 Nice to know we are similar that much. and your dp is of Priyanka Chopra, right?? and she is my fav actress πŸ˜ƒ
What's the "chasker meter"??
Thank you soo much for welcoming me hearitily here :)
prcns thumbnail
Hi Sidd.........welcome to d Forum😊.........

i never watched DMG, but i blive, Suku must have been too cute thr too.

hope u Enjoy a lot here !!πŸ˜›
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dude74

I am going to just do that. But why such a harsh rule :(  People like to make new threads, and I like it too. I respect the rules, dont get me wrong. But introducing yourself is in a separate forum is good, but not many people would go there except the new ones or someone who wants to introduce limiting you to knowing many other fans on this forums...
But thats just my opinion.. I will still go and introduce myself.. it was really nice knowing everyone here.
Just one question, is it the introduction thread only that is not allowed  or the members cannot post other new threads at all as well???

Well , introduction thread is there for it.But then not many people visit the introduction thread and try interact with newbie's of forum.
Yeah , well its harsh rule , well kinda harsh because each member will join forum and make new thread which will make the forum flooded with intro threads instead of discussion threads.
Forum is all about discussion.So , here the discussion related to pkyek is allowed.
Asking for written update and other queries by making new thread is also not allowed as there is Help Desk to ask for it.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1491251
For further information you can read the rules.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1491251

P.S:You are the first new member I have found who is strictly following the rules and interested to indulge in forum discussions.😊
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
welcome to d forum dear...! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow..boys watch pkyek too???

lol welcum!
Dude74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Well , introduction thread is there for it.But then not many people visit the introduction thread and try interact with newbie's of forum.
Yeah , well its harsh rule , well kinda harsh because each member will join forum and make new thread which will make the forum flooded with intro threads instead of discussion threads.
Forum is all about discussion.So , here the discussion related to pkyek is allowed.
Asking for written update and other queries by making new thread is also not allowed as there is Help Desk to ask for it.

For further information you can read the rules.

P.S:You are the first new member I have found who is strictly following the rules and interested to indulge in forum discussions.😊

Thanks for the links and explaining everything to me.
Dude74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

oh wow..boys watch pkyek too???

lol welcum!

LOL! Well I do ... dont know about others. Oh and my other friend watches the show too, and he is a guy :P