Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Newbee

Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys
I am new here... a fan of PKYEK. Name is Sidd Wink 
I am 19 year old guy and a huge fan of PKYEK, for just the reason that it is based on super-natural elements. Also, a love story, that has me going all the way to watch it LOL

So I hope to make some new friends around here, with whom I can talk with about this awesome serial and pairing. I have loved Sukriti since DMG(a serial that I loved once when they weren't that dramatic, basically till Sukriti was there. Stopped watching it after Jennifer came, I dont hate that actress. Actually she is awesome, one of my favorites since her serial named Karthika, but the SL of DMG didnt interest me) and here I am going blabbering and getting side-tracked. LOL happen to do that many a times.

Anyhow, I just hope that you would easily accept me in this fun surrounding. Anything you want to know, just ask away :)

BTW other TV shows that I watch are Geet, Tere Liye and Jhansi Ki Rani. :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouza..Mari..-Dana-saphira7988prcnsluvkasuchahaat.-Doppelganger-_.mariam._-PhoenixD-.Nabi.music_l0ver036

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum.. I too love suku since her dmg days. She is a fab actress n her character of piya is amazing. Abhiya is gaing popularity day by day..
Nobody thought that desi twilight would do that well, i m glad ekta had faith in herself n the actors too.
I agree the show isnt perfect, but then every show has flaws, no one n nothing is perfect...!!

Thanks Ekta for giving us such an amazing show, with beautiful starcast, awsome characters and above all majical abhiya..

Hope u have a nice stay here sid..

Ammara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dude74

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
And yes do join suku n vivian's fanclub on indiaforums.. N plz comment there as many times as u can..!!! We all wana see them in Top 10

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dude74saphira7988.Nabi.

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hey welcome to forum Smile

but this topic might closed by mods so also introduce urself in introduction corner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dude74.Nabi.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Welcome here..Smile

Dude74_.mariam._

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey, welcome to the forum!
I am Samridhi...and its nice to know you're a guy. We have very few guys in this forum
and yes, i loved Sukriti since DMG too. I love Jennifer too, but i felt like the show really got worse with Jennifer's entry.
and i love PKYEK too..! its an awesome show, with an awesome cast.
Hope u have fun on this forum!

Dude74chahaat.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum.
But according to the rules , there is introduction thread to introduce yourself and making new threads is strictly not permitted.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490872
Here is the link to introduction corner.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dude74

Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Hey welcome to the forum.. I too love suku since her dmg days. She is a fab actress n her character of piya is amazing. Abhiya is gaing popularity day by day..
Nobody thought that desi twilight would do that well, i m glad ekta had faith in herself n the actors too.
I agree the show isnt perfect, but then every show has flaws, no one n nothing is perfect...!!

Thanks Ekta for giving us such an amazing show, with beautiful starcast, awsome characters and above all majical abhiya..

Hope u have a nice stay here sid..

Ammara
Hey Ammara Smile Its nice to get to know you. You have a very nice unique name.. never heard of it, what does it mean?
Actually the reason for me watching the show id because I am a die-hard fan of Twilight. And when I heard this show was going to be something like that, I couldn't wait for it to start. Ekta has got brains, only if she could remove those flaws in the show. You know she has capabilities, but she doesn't seem to use them.
But you are right other than those flaws the show is impeccable. Smile
I hope Abhiya keeps getting more and more popularity so we be proud of them all the way Big smile
Thank you for such a warm welcome! Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index