aham -gopi to share special moments -article

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

More on Saathiya : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Sources reveal "Kinjal and Eelesh's families will play a game of passing the pillow at the sangeet ceremony where Aham will be made to confess his love for Gopi".

When spoke to Gopi about the sequence, she said "I am hoping that things will get better between Aham and me and I keep doing things to make him feel special. However he wants me out of his life and Ma ji has even promised him that she will send me out of the house after Kinjal's wedding. At the sangeet ceremony when the pillow comes to Aham he is asked to give me a rose. He does not want to create a scene in front of Kinjal's in-laws and therefore gives me the rose".

Aham aka Mohd Nazim says " When it is my turn during the game I am asked to give Gopi a rose and confess my love for her, so yes it is romantic but I only do it because I am forced to".

Another huge twist this week is that Kinjal does not have the courage to inform Kokila that it is Umang and not Eelesh who is responsible for her pregnancy, so she pleads with Gopi to do it. This incident may also bring about a change in the relationship that Gopi and Kinjal share because Gopi has always been her well wisher but Kinjal has always insulted Gopi in return. Gopi says "Kinjal cannot muster up the courage to reveal the truth to Kokila and pleads with me to do it. Kokila is furious and hits Kinjal". Aham adds "Yes the truth about Kinjal will be revealed not just to the family but outsiders will also find out about it. The Modi family is well known and will have to face humiliation after the news spreads".

The show also recently witnessed the entry of Rashi's cousin Dhawal. Speaking about the new entry Gopi says "I had mentioned about Dhawal bhaiya some episodes back and asked Mami to keep a rakhi for him. At that time Dhawal was a mystery which has finally been revealed". Aham says "I will have some scenes with Dhawal in the upcoming episodes and I am looking forward to them".

This surely looks like an eventful week for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus to catch all the excitement.

hope its not posted earlier๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for posting d article....
Well I havent read this b4... So thanks...

Originally posted by: Tressa

Hey thanks for posting d article....

Well I havent read this b4... So thanks...

its ok ๐Ÿ˜Š
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
thanx for d article....

Eagarly Waiting for gohem rose scene....

Originally posted by: geet06

thanx for d article....

Eagarly Waiting for gohem rose scene....

ITS OK๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx for sharing. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just love forced romance.  
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.  Atleast we get to see some GoHem scenes....

pantomimefairy thumbnail
yay thanks for the update!! :D
but i really wish Aham would show hints of genuine affection for Gopi rather than forced love ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's torture for us poor fans!!