Dill Mill Gaye

waiting

Sarah9bella IF-Dazzler
Sarah9bella
Sarah9bella

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hi dear
i am a big fan of DMG
well but it's my bad luck tht i didnt saw it from the last 3 months so plzzz tell me tht what happen between riddhima and siddhant tht they get seperated and how riddhima realize and come back to armaan
plzz help me out

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
You consider it your bad luck??? I must say that you are extremely fortunate that you did not have to bear the torture called Dee Emm Jii...Because those unfortunate beings who had to watch it are still unable to fathom the answers to those questions of yours...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naaju

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Okay here we go...Apparently, Shashank is pleased to see his daughter and son in law and proposes the idea of their remarriage...Riddhima is happy with this and convinces Siddhant to marry her twice...We see them getting married happily for the second time...On the other hand our dear Armaan who had started inclining towards Shilpa is now all regressive and is shown injuring himself on hearing about Riddhima's marriage... Armaan decides that he must see Riddhima immediately and sets out to meet her...We find him chasing and stalking her in her honey moon...Even Riddhima, for some (yet unknown) reason grows to worry about Armaan...Next we see Siddhant and Riddhima are ready to consummate their marriage...Sid invites Ridz for a date in a tent...But instead of Siddhant our dear Armaan reaches there and Riddhima gets intimate with him believing him to be Siddhant...And when she realizes she runs from their covering her face...Now the torture begins...We see Riddhima crying and wailing in self pity all day and night and Armaan following her everywhere to make her confess her love to him...Armaan demands that Riddhima should leave Sid and come to him...Siddhant as obvious is oblivious to all this...But when she reveals the truth about that tent fiasco, Siddhant is angry with Ridz but Armaan is more adamant than ever...Voila...He goes to Siddhant's house and challenges that he will win Riddhima from Sid...Siddhant forgives Riddhima but is wary of Armaan...Riddhima continues to moan and wail on how unfair life has been to her and how she doesn't deserve Sid or Armaan...Armaan tries all sort of antics to impress Riddhima right from fasting for her to naming stars for her...In the mean time...Shilpa is shown leaving the show...Now begins the final phase of the circus...There is a gas leak in Sanjeevani and Armaan who was shown as a psycho all these days, suddenly becomes a devta and volunteers to sacrifice himself...And joke of the century...Riddhima realizes her true lowwe for Armaan and also goes on to proclaim that what ever she felt for Sid was her 'farz'...Sid overhears all this and decides to move out of Riddhima's life...He hands over divorce papers to a sulking Riddhima and goes to a club with Armaan to do a couple dance with him...Thus we see the Eternal Labhars Armaan and Riddhima come together, while Siddhant narrowly escapes from the clutches of Rid-hi-maa and saves his own life...Brain cells intact???

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 17 December 2010 at 10:45am

naaju

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Sid and Riddhima got separated wen sid realised that Arman and Riddhima really love each other and are made for each other.. he left their way and then Riddhima proposed Arman.. how cute

caprigurl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top