Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 17th December-Letter exposed ! (Page 2)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the update......Smile......net was not working, it came on just now....... I have been fidgeting around not able to sleep either....Wink....I just wanted to put my POV down here! Big smile

Good episode today! Almost all the characters were shown except Sonakshi and Krushna! I am not sure I like the new Daadi so much  Confused........this actor is used to comedy roles....I have not seen her in a negative role...Confused....and I feel she may turn out comical rather than villainous.........it may be just my impression not having seen her in negative roles and the impression left by the other Daadi is still strong.......Confused....need time to get used to this one! Tongue

At lease Jayashree is still the same...........she has been one consistent character.......and so is Sumati!  Tongue

Prem was superb today...Embarrassed.......the way he defended Nandini.....and his expressions of anger........loved it! Embarrassed  Neena G also was great.........she hardly moves or does anything but conveys her feelings just with body language and facial expressions!   Smile The precap also is very interesting.........Prem is just furious with the whole thing...Big smile....but the way Urmila gave him the letter and kept saying read it..........and Daadi returning to the house on the same day as the letter appears.........does no one connect the dots?? ConfusedShocked Wonder if Kalyani will!!  Shocked

What I feel is Nandini will probably agree for the medical test and persuade Prem too.....saying it is best to get it over with to satisfy everyone............and Kalyani will come to know that Nandini has delivered a baby before....Shocked....waiting to see how it all unfolds!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccOmaRamdassfj08Thinker_BellenycsweetieEksie

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Hina babe.

Everybody knows about the letter now? Great!!

Prem defended Nandini?? Awesome!!!  I'm so glad! I did want him to not agree for the test... Practically thinking, a girl from a poor but decent family gets married to a rich one, her sasural gets a disturbing letter,now everybody want to see her character cirtificate??And if it turns out bad, what will they do? Chuck her out????
They should've done all the inquires before marriage... 

I'm with Prem on this one... forget the tests. They are already married and they'll deal with it by standing by each other...

Will spill more guts after watching the epi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzbbbcccOmaRamdassfj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks Hina for update.

What kind of wierd people just drop newly wed sister from ouside specially when they knew something is not rightConfused. She came to mayka to stay. Seiously everyone says this is based on real story but everyone behaviour is far from real.

Time for nandini to speak up, her crying and Pallavi's all time crying act is killing us. 

In original Nandini volunteers for test but here dadi, maybe things will cools down a bit next few day, after Prems insistance but because of her emotional harrasment she will ask for it as in orig.
@bold - People who want to prolong the drama I guess...LOLLOL

Yeah, I agree... I think Nandini will volunteer for the test later... I guess that'd be good, coz then it'll furthermore prove her innocence. If she knew about the baby, why would she volunteer?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzbbbcccfj08ssroomani

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
have a great weekend guys. so the old cow is backOuch thanks alot for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzOmaRamdass

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL 'ganga jamuna tears' hehehe
tanks a lot for the update!
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...glad prem defended nandini but looks like the truth will be out soon as the medical test will prove that she had a baby before
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hina! 

Im new to this forum, just have a question! Does Nandani really have a past?
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index